Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Good match guys. I had fun  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

We enjoyed it, thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"I thought that was his moustache!!!

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The rules did change on the fly, but I still enjoyed the tag team match....and it's not over yet.

Oh, but it is. It ended last night.

Again, I want to thank Martini, Biggies, and Dove for a fun little match.

Martini, you rock. I enjoy your zany antics, I really do. And the Thug is a fun read, too. I mean, for someone who takes himself so seriously. Wink, wink. And Dovey, I just hope you feel better. I'm not a flamer and I don't believe you see yourself as a flamer either (and least not these days) but I'll have you note that I consider you a formidable enough opponent to avoid engaging you in a debate over abortion.

Now, I'm still sick as a dog. Took a day off from work yesterday because of that. But I have to go in this morning, and there's laundry to do. I'd ask Herman to do it for me but, at the moment, he's busy shining my shitter.

I would be gentle with you, Blurt.  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The rules did change on the fly, but I still enjoyed the tag team match....and it's not over yet.

Martini, you rock. I enjoy your zany antics, I really do. And the Thug is a fun read, too. I mean, for someone who takes himself so seriously. Wink, wink. And Dovey, I just hope you feel better. I'm not a flamer and I don't believe you see yourself as a flamer either (and least not these days) but I'll have you note that I consider you a formidable enough opponent to avoid engaging you in a debate over abortion.

Now, I'm still sick as a dog. Took a day off from work yesterday because of that. But I have to go in this morning, and there's laundry to do. I'd ask Herman to do it for me but, at the moment, he's busy shining my shitter.

I would be gentle with you, Blurt.  :icon_wink:

I would show no mercy to any of you.

Anonymous

Hey, I am Ukrainian. We do not shine shitters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Hey, I am Ukrainian. We do not shine shitters.

C'mon now. You only paint Easter eggs one month of the year. You need another hobby for the other eleven months.

Blurt

Quote from: "Dove" I would be gentle with you, Blurt.  :icon_wink:

Hmmm... that's what she said.

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

It was an interesting exhibition. Thanks to all the participants.

Anonymous

Lol

Anonymous

:confused1:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I didnt even post in it lol

Thank you Blurt.  I actually went to the ER because i have this constant kidney stone problem. Im much better now.

I really do not consider myself a flamer and i stayed off the boards that were specifically for flaming because i thought those people were nuts. I only interacted with "flamers" on nuetral boards were trolls and flamers mixed. Like Cosmic Outpost and Third Rail. I have been a flame match judge a few times but ive never been in an actual flame match.

But im pretty much always in the flame sections of every board that has one.

I enjoyed your flames on me, though. Good job! Sorry i didnt jump in there. My head just wasnt in it.

Debating is different. I do not ever take very passionate stances on any issue without knowing exactly why i have that stance and if i address it, im prepared to back it.  I cannot think of a single im more passionate about than defending the defenseless.

Anonymous

Thank you Blurt.  I actually went to the ER because i have this constant kidney stone problem. Im much better now.

I really do not consider myself a flamer and i stayed off the boards that were specifically for flaming because i thought those people were nuts. I only interacted with "flamers" on nuetral boards were trolls and flamers mixed. Like Cosmic Outpost and Third Rail. I have been a flame match judge a few times but ive never been in an actual flame match.

I enjoyed your flames on me, though. Good job! Sorry i didnt jump in there. My head just wasnt in it.

Debating is different. I do not ever take very passionate stances on any issue without knowing exactly why i have that stance and if i address it, im prepared to back it.  I cannot think of a single im more passionate about than defending the defenseless.

I'm pro life, but I don't often get into discussions about it.

Anonymous

I like a good debate too. But, I stay away from social issues.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I would show no mercy to any of you.

https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1467/33/1467338194933.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview