The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Thuglife's post was really long.

Quote from: "Peaches"

I've never thought the two categories were mutually exclusive, quite the contrary actually.  In both expressions of keyboard "prowess" there are elements of the other, and they draw on the same toolbox.

But sadly, in both expressions there are people who express their craft or art with finesse, and those who express it with broken crayons or by flinging poo.

There was a match for all to see

Fash was in rapt attention and glee

Blurt and Bricktop displayed their prowess

While their opponents showed rambling foulness

Now I see why they call themselves King

If that is all they could bring

Their show was all it took

To name them Kings of Gobbledygook

:416:

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I've never thought the two categories were mutually exclusive, quite the contrary actually.  In both expressions of keyboard "prowess" there are elements of the other, and they draw on the same toolbox.

But sadly, in both expressions there are people who express their craft or art with finesse, and those who express it with broken crayons or by flinging poo.

You're a natural.

I concur.

Never been a secret that Azhya has a way with words.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

You're a natural.

I concur.

Never been a secret that Azhya has a way with words.

That's true.

Anonymous

Thanks for the show BT and Blurt, KM and Thuggy. All of you were good. However, the winning side is ours. The SG team was good, but our team was a little better. That's my unbiased opinion.

Blurt

Thanks, Shen, but the show's not over yet.

Today is the last day. Neither team has posted. Martini says he'll get a better idea of the nature of our mettle once he sees our reactions to his upcoming "one-post win" bomb.

So BT and I are simply waiting for this bomb so that we can react to it.

A couple of hours to go before the end of the match.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Perhaps he's a had a mishap with his "bomb"?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FRKrJIIxY7hcha%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Thanks, Shen, but the show's not over yet.

Today is the last day. Neither team has posted. Martini says he'll get a better idea of the nature of our mettle once he sees our reactions to his upcoming "one-post win" bomb.

I thought I read at SG Thursday was the last day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You probably did.  Imprecision as to the stipulations is the only thing that's kept SGers in the match at this point.  If someone like (shudder) TWAP was the promoter, he'd have defaulted them a couple of days ago.

Trolling the stips is part of Martini's "demonstration" about how a flame match is supposed to go down, dontcha know?

Anonymous

The rules did change on the fly, but I still enjoyed the tag team match....and it's not over yet.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Herman"

You probably did.  Imprecision as to the stipulations is the only thing that's kept SGers in the match at this point.  If someone like (shudder) TWAP was the promoter, he'd have defaulted them a couple of days ago.

Trolling the stips is part of Martini's "demonstration" about how a flame match is supposed to go down, dontcha know?

TWAP was the best.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"The rules did change on the fly, but I still enjoyed the tag team match....and it's not over yet.

Oh, but it is. It ended last night.

Again, I want to thank Martini, Biggies, and Dove for a fun little match.

Martini, you rock. I enjoy your zany antics, I really do. And the Thug is a fun read, too. I mean, for someone who takes himself so seriously. Wink, wink. And Dovey, I just hope you feel better. I'm not a flamer and I don't believe you see yourself as a flamer either (and least not these days) but I'll have you note that I consider you a formidable enough opponent to avoid engaging you in a debate over abortion.

Now, I'm still sick as a dog. Took a day off from work yesterday because of that. But I have to go in this morning, and there's laundry to do. I'd ask Herman to do it for me but, at the moment, he's busy shining my shitter.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The rules did change on the fly, but I still enjoyed the tag team match....and it's not over yet.

Oh, but it is. It ended last night.

Again, I want to thank Martini, Biggies, and Dove for a fun little match.

Martini, you rock. I enjoy your zany antics, I really do. And the Thug is a fun read, too. I mean, for someone who takes himself so seriously. Wink, wink. And Dovey, I just hope you feel better. I'm not a flamer and I don't believe you see yourself as a flamer either (and least not these days) but I'll have you note that I consider you a formidable enough opponent to avoid engaging you in a debate over abortion.

Now, I'm still sick as a dog. Took a day off from work yesterday because of that. But I have to go in this morning, and there's laundry to do. I'd ask Herman to do it for me but, at the moment, he's busy shining my shitter.

Would you object if we offer Herman employment when you know longer require his skills. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Blurt

No objection.

I can provide him with a rec letter, as well. He's good with a brush.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Rotwang

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview