The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Oh, look...another shooting in the USA.

Started by Bricktop, July 29, 2019, 12:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Then Canada needs to rethink its firearms laws.

No. We need to rethink our border problem, because a vast majority of our gun crimes are committed with guns that are not even legal here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/national-gun-trafficking-straw-buying-smuggling-firearms-1.5126228">https://www.cbc.ca/news/national-gun-tr ... -1.5126228">https://www.cbc.ca/news/national-gun-trafficking-straw-buying-smuggling-firearms-1.5126228

As I have stated before in your other thread: Criminals don't care about gun laws, and will likely get an illegal gun elsewhere.

What do you want the Canadian government to do? ban a banned firearm even more because somebody is ignoring the current ones?

QuoteStill, Winkel says the proposals meant to stop it — including broadened background checks, licence verification and extended mandatory record-keeping by gun retailers that includes details of the gun and who bought it — would not be effective because the real issue is a lack of enforcement.

DING! DING! DING!!!!!! Winkel gets it.

I get your point. If they are not obeying laws i, 2 and 3, why should we expect them to follow laws 4, 5, and 6.

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"...fascist...

just saying...

ac_biggrin

I know... dumbo..

I just said it the way they say it.

Like "RAYCCISM".

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The Ohio shooter was Anti-fashist...

He was an antifa member or supporter?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. Anti-Fashionista!!!

:laugh3:

They are frickin dangerous.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Supporter, member... Whats the difference.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

True, they are all violent monsters.

Odinson

I dont think you apply for membership..

You just go out wearing a mask and kick pro-life women.

They are the people who want guns banned... Because otherwise, the next time they harass people, they might get domed.

Anonymous

I dont think you apply for membership..

You just go out wearing a mask and kick pro-life women.

They are the people who want guns banned... Because otherwise, the next time they harass people, they might get domed.

I see

@realAzhyaAryola

This is a scourge on the consciousness of all Americans if nothing is done to amend regulations soon. It is a very complicated and intricate matter. I just don't see why good and responsible gun owners must be punished for the actions of some. Nevertheless, a good and responsible gun owner could make mistakes too and leave his/her gun locker unlocked and a young child or troubled person gets a hold of the weapon. Very intricate matter. Not certain where to begin to fix it.
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

Misdialed 911 call leads RCMP to home with 100 unsecured guns

94 long guns, 6 handguns seized from Yarmouth County home in Nova Scotia, police say

https://i.cbc.ca/1.5238564.1565185959!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_780/yarmouth-county-guns.jpg">

Actually, all guns were legally owned - laying around unsecured etc was the problem

Guns were found throughout the house, none of them secured, she said.

"What we should be seeing with something like a rifle is that it was disabled or locked in one way."

The man was later released and is scheduled to appear in Yarmouth provincial court in October.

He meant to dial 411, screwed up - cops have to come to (and into) home if 911 is dialed (in error or otherwise)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell