The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Oh, look...another shooting in the USA.

Started by Bricktop, July 29, 2019, 12:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Awful!!!!!!!

Official as of now - 20 killed - 26 injured.

Investigating "nexus to hate crime" ..... whatever that could mean

:ohmy:

Bricktop

We're witnessing a nation eating itself alive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're witnessing a nation eating itself alive.

Canada too is so divided under Justin Trudeau.

cc

We are witnessing the worse of humanity that exists everywhere acting out

Law enforcement sources say police identified the suspect as Patrick Crusius, 21, from the Dallas area

Multiple senior law enforcement officials believe Crusius posted a screed online just prior to the attack. They say investigators are examining a posting they suspect is from him but that they have not officially confirmed it.

The sources said it was too soon to draw any motives from the posting.

El Paso police Chief Gregory K. Allen said at an evening news conference that the crime appears to have "a nexus at this point in time to a hate crime."

However FBI special agent in charge of the El Paso office, Emmerson Buie, said it was too early to determine if this was indeed a hate crime and that the investigation into a motive continued.

"We're reviewing all the evidence," Buie said.

NBC News
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We are witnessing the worse of humanity that exists everywhere acting out

Law enforcement sources say police identified the suspect as Patrick Crusius, 21, from the Dallas area

Multiple senior law enforcement officials believe Crusius posted a screed online just prior to the attack. They say investigators are examining a posting they suspect is from him but that they have not officially confirmed it.

The sources said it was too soon to draw any motives from the posting.

El Paso police Chief Gregory K. Allen said at an evening news conference that the crime appears to have "a nexus at this point in time to a hate crime."

However FBI special agent in charge of the El Paso office, Emmerson Buie, said it was too early to determine if this was indeed a hate crime and that the investigation into a motive continued.

"We're reviewing all the evidence," Buie said.

NBC News

:ohmy:

Odinson

Is he Antifa or pro-Trump?

I´m getting mixed signals.

cc

Lots about "anti-Mexican infiltration of US society"

I suppose more Mexicans in El Paso, but for sure not all are. Not sure why  he would shoot mixed group if he wanted Mexicans ... then he doesn't seem very smart

From what I see - His so-called manifesto is all over the map - full of excuses / "reasons" - very much "we are being replaced by Mexicans" .. "Trump will be blamed, but I started planning well before he came along ... rambles on and on

Bricktop

Just another whackjob enabled by a Government that lacks the fortitude to take guns away from the noisy mob.

cc

In the manifesto he says he chose a gun-free zone as his target for obvious reasons.

"Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don't attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/crusius-gun-free.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"In the manifesto he says he chose a gun-free zone as his target for obvious reasons.

"Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don't attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/crusius-gun-free.jpg">

Thats pretty smart..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is he Antifa or pro-Trump?

I´m getting mixed signals.

It seems he's anti-Mexican, but blames Trump for what he perceives as an infiltration.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-10-may-be-dead-in-dayton-ohio-gunfire-reports">This morning 1 am Dayton Ohio - 10 dead, 27 injured- Full body armor - cops killed him

He did it all in less than a minute and cops got to him in less than a minute - wearing body armor and had extra magazines

The Oregon District was filled with "thousands" of people out on a weekend night at the time, according to Mayor Whaley. Officers were also stationed in the neighborhood and were able to halt the rampage less than a minute after it began.

Dayton Mayor: "If Dayton police had not gotten to the shooter in under a minute -- and figure that 26 injured, 9 dead -- hundreds of people in the Oregon District could be dead today," Whaley told reporters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-10-may-be-dead-in-dayton-ohio-gunfire-reports">This morning 1 am Dayton Ohio - 10 dead, 27 injured- Full body armor - cops killed him

He did it all in less than a minute and cops got to him in less than a minute - wearing body armor and had extra magazines

The Oregon District was filled with "thousands" of people out on a weekend night at the time, according to Mayor Whaley. Officers were also stationed in the neighborhood and were able to halt the rampage less than a minute after it began.

Dayton Mayor: "If Dayton police had not gotten to the shooter in under a minute -- and figure that 26 injured, 9 dead -- hundreds of people in the Oregon District could be dead today," Whaley told reporters.

Another one? I thought were still on the El Paso Walmart shooting.

Anonymous

The El Paso shooter is only twenty one years old.

cc

Ohio shooter was satanist .. 24 yrs of age

Wearing "No Heart to Feel, No Soul to Steal" T-Shirt (The slogan is believed to be from a hateful and vengeful song called Ramirez by The Acacia Strain, a metalcore band.)