The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome ArabPrinCess

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Welcome Arab  :JC_howdy:

Cake is on the counter, beer is in the fridge, make yourself at home lol.

Cake?

You didn't tell ME about cake!!!

acc_angry

I thought you knew! I figured that cake scentin' hound dog nose of yours what of already sniffed it out  :laugh:

It sure was good though  :t2805:

Bastard!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Welcome Arab Princess. I was born in Russia, but moved to Israel as a boy. I lived there for close to thirty years before moving to Canada two years ago.

Arab-Jewish peace.

Odinson

Arab-jewish war mothafucka!

You want peace...  Convert to buddhaism.

Odinson

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.506662193.2664/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg">

Gaon

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gaon"Welcome Arab Princess. I was born in Russia, but moved to Israel as a boy. I lived there for close to thirty years before moving to Canada two years ago.

Arab-Jewish peace.

ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It

Moonpie

Thank you so nice to meet you...where in Israel did you live?  My father born in Jerusalem.  I just visited 2 years ago.  My kids just got back.  I never been to Canada...heard its amazing.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

Thank you so nice to meet you...where in Israel did you live?  My father born in Jerusalem.  I just visited 2 years ago.  My kids just got back.  I never been to Canada...heard its amazing.

Some day I want to take a trip to he holy land.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Omgosh....most amazing experience you'll ever have.  Nothing like it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

I would like a trip there too, but not for it's history. I'd like to float on the Dead Sea and check Tel Aviv's beaches.

Moonpie

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would like a trip there too, but not for it's history. I'd like to float on the Dead Sea and check Tel Aviv's beaches.

Why not for its history?  It's amazing.  The Dead Sea crazy how you float like you do.  Loved that.

The beaches are GORGEOUS ...
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Why not for its history?  It's amazing.  The Dead Sea crazy how you float like you do.  Loved that.

I am not saying I wouldn't see the Wailing Wall, or The Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa. But, I like to relax on beaches and water on holidays.

Moonpie

Yeah you will love the places.  You have to go to the Temple Mount.  If you're christian the book of Revelation comes alive really.  It's beautiful.  I was fascinated by the Wall for so many reasons.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Yeah you will love the places.  You have to go to the Temple Mount.  If you're christian the book of Revelation comes alive really.  It's beautiful.  I was fascinated by the Wall for so many reasons.

Gaon posted pictures of the Wall and I think the Temple Mount. No argument, they are fascinating.

Thiel

Welcome Arab Princes. It's a chillax little group here.

I've met Lebanese Christians, but not Palestinian Christians. I have read they face terrible discrimination. Are you still in the Middle East?
gay, conservative and proud

Moonpie

Quote from: "Thiel"Welcome Arab Princes. It's a chillax little group here.

I've met Lebanese Christians, but not Palestinian Christians. I have read they face terrible discrimination. Are you still in the Middle East?

I was born here in Florida.  I'm 1st generation.  However, we visit, and have family there.  The discrimination was a bit rough but now much better.  There is actually a few of us around that are from Ramallah, Palestine that are Christian.  We have conventions every year in different cities around the US and sometimes in the homeland.  Ramallah was one of the Christian cities back in the day.  Sadly, not anymore.
Moonpies for your soul..