The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Fashionista...

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 09:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I saw your post about my Murdy's Advice Column being creative and when I went back to quote you the thread was locked...

But I was trying to get away from the toxic drama when I came up with that idea.  I really wanted to get back into the creative side of things when I opened MMP with Big.  

But what I wanted to tell you is that I have another thread called The Book of Boys, which includes excerpts from the book I'm writing.  After I got divorced, I was 40 and in the dating scene for the first time in over 22 years.  It made me think a lot about all the boys/men in my life and that is where the idea for the book came from.  Well, that and most of my friends who read my blog were encouraging me to do it.  There is a creative twist to it, which I won't discuss because of the obvious flame hijack of my material... so...

You'll just have to wait for me to be published.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"I saw your post about my Murdy's Advice Column being creative and when I went back to quote you the thread was locked...

But I was trying to get away from the toxic drama when I came up with that idea.  I really wanted to get back into the creative side of things when I opened MMP with Big.  

But what I wanted to tell you is that I have another thread called The Book of Boys, which includes excerpts from the book I'm writing.  After I got divorced, I was 40 and in the dating scene for the first time in over 22 years.  It made me think a lot about all the boys/men in my life and that is where the idea for the book came from.  Well, that and most of my friends who read my blog were encouraging me to do it.  There is a creative twist to it, which I won't discuss because of the obvious flame hijack of my material... so...

You'll just have to wait for me to be published.

I'll have to check that out Tipsy..

I'm a little busy today and tomorrow, but I'll get there probably Friday..

As for the locked thread, Rotwang felt too much PI was being posted..

I still want to listen to Martini's podcasts. so I hope he starts a new thread.

Anonymous

There is one on SG also.  My profile was deleted after a series of trivial bannings and I gave up on the place.  

I used to listen to the podcasts, but that was before he was absolutely vile to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around.  Enjoy your day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"There is one on SG also.  My profile was deleted after a series of trivial bannings and I gave up on the place.  

I used to listen to the podcasts, but that was before he was absolutely vile to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around.  Enjoy your day.

Thank you Tipsy..

Happy hump day to you.

ac_smile

Pants Yamato

The only thing more depressing than Murdoch life is the complete failures who ask that gigantic cow for advice.

Blurt

I asked Murdy for advice in that column.

She gave stellar advice.

My life is back on track now. And I've stopped shaving the tops of my toes.

No failure here.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"The only thing more depressing than Murdoch life is the complete failures who ask that gigantic cow for advice.

I thought is was a fun little thread on SG..

Something different anyway.

Anonymous

I do not remember this Murdock broad on SG. Do you think she mught drink some barrel wash with old Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I do not remember this Murdock broad on SG. Do you think she mught drink some barrel wash with old Herman?

No.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I do not remember this Murdock broad on SG. Do you think she mught drink some barrel wash with old Herman?

Hell yeah. She's white.

Anonymous

Fash, the management of SG doesn't want you posting on their forum. One of the mods described you as utterly useless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fash, the management of SG doesn't want you posting on their forum. One of the mods described you as utterly useless.

Is that flea or Biggie?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fash, the management of SG doesn't want you posting on their forum. One of the mods described you as utterly useless.

Is that flea or Biggie?

Bonesaw. He can't stand you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Is that flea or Biggie?

I see..

I want to talk with Erica, or KM.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Is that flea or Biggie?

I see..

I want to talk with Erica, or KM.

You are not a fit for SG.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview