The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Murd and my Martini Romance

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Hey Murd i just wanted to let you know....you are right. You "saw" him first. Meaning you went up in his DMs at Cosmic Outpost.

How long have you been trying to get his attention?

Let me tell you how it went. We were on a conference call and ended up the last two people. He kinda wanted to hang out and chat with me.  We bullshitted for a few minutes and started discussing the topic of divorce.

He was pretty encouraging and empathetic of my situation. So we started PMing.  He started ending his long PMs to me(in which he was interested in my thoughts, my life, what i like, et) with flirty comments about my picture. Yeah. HE started flirting.

And yanno, he was so cute and sweet i responded. A few messages later HE asked for my number.

Then after a shit ton of flirty/sexy text messages(that HE intiated) HE wanted to call me.

You see HE intiated the entire thing.

You know what else?

He told me, before we started talking, he had wrote me several PMs but never sent them.

So while you "saw" him first, his eye was on me. He was checking out my avis, laughing at my posts, looking for an excuse to talk to me alone.

So when you knew him and i were talking and you went behind my back and was sending him that stupid half naked pic with a dog collar on and telling him how you "cybered him" and "saw him first" and how you flick your bean when you suck dick... he was gut hooked and falling in love with yours truly.  And telling me about your dirty backstabbing bullshit.

What the fuck are you thinking? Have you drank yourself psychotic or are just this desperate and bitter?

I think the only reason you are suddenly so worried about my failed marriage is because you know the words "Dovey is single again" may put a pause in that stream of vulgar male attention you need a constant supply of.  You see me as competition and you always have. Get over it, already. Its pathetic.

Instead of box of wine tonight, go grab a copy of "Hes just not that into you".

Youre welcome.

Erica Mena

I knew him before all you bitches

Never in the past 13 years that I've known him, have I ever seen him flirt or pay any chick on here dust

That is, until Dovey.  Those two hit it off right away.

I don't believe he's ever tried to get at anyone other than Dovey. It's just not him
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"I knew him before all you bitches

Never in the past 13 years that I've known him, have I ever seen him flirt or pay any chick on here dust

That is, until Dovey.  Those two hit it off right away.

I don't believe he's ever tried to get at anyone other than Dovey. It's just not him

And thats the thing.

Shes all butthurt because she "saw him first", then shes throwing herself at him in his DMs like a drunken spring break whore.....while he is busy chatting ME up.

It just disgusted him that she would act like my friend and then go after someone i was really into who was into ME.

I mean....HE persued ME.

Its like she needs ALL the men after her. Its really fucking gross.  Especailly the only two men in this community that i have been involved with.  She managed to get Joo in the sack and posts about it constantly.

Of course she wanted Martini too.

Its pathetic to be in a one sided competition with a woman who just....doesnt bother competing.

If Martini wanted her, my blessings.  

But he never did.

Shes such a selfish, bitter asshole.

Anonymous

I mean he barely responded to her graphic, x rated pleas for his attention. He didnt want to be mean but he is just not into that kind of approach and he doesnt prefer blondes.

He is an older man who acts like a giddy school boy when i come around, she hates it lol.

She just cannot stand another woman getting any attention.

Anonymous

I've never had any man other than my husband give me any attention.

Pants Yamato

Never trust anyone you meet at a Target. And double check the unisex bathrooms.

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never had any man other than my husband give me any attention.

What are you wearing right now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never had any man other than my husband give me any attention.

What are you wearing right now?

clothes

Anonymous

Careful, what you wish for, especially on these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Careful, what you wish for, especially on these forums.

That's not my wish Seoul.

Moonpie

Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I mean he barely responded to her graphic, x rated pleas for his attention. He didnt want to be mean but he is just not into that kind of approach and he doesnt prefer blondes.

He is an older man who acts like a giddy school boy when i come around, she hates it lol.

She just cannot stand another woman getting any attention.

How old is Marty?

Odinson

I think you dont see it...

You think he just wants to eat your homemade cookies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I think you dont see it...

You think he just wants to eat your homemade cookies.

What guy wouldn't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview