Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Murd and my Martini Romance

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"I mean he barely responded to her graphic, x rated pleas for his attention. He didnt want to be mean but he is just not into that kind of approach and he doesnt prefer blondes.

He is an older man who acts like a giddy school boy when i come around, she hates it lol.

She just cannot stand another woman getting any attention.

How old is Marty?

Olddddddd

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I mean he barely responded to her graphic, x rated pleas for his attention. He didnt want to be mean but he is just not into that kind of approach and he doesnt prefer blondes.

He is an older man who acts like a giddy school boy when i come around, she hates it lol.

How old is Murdy?

Old enough to know better... young enough to have no fucks to give...

Anonymous

I don't believe Murdock or KM are that old..

Both of you are probably younger than Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never had any man other than my husband give me any attention.

I think you dont see it...

You think he just wants to eat your homemade cookies.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"

How old is Murdy?

Old enough to know better... young enough to have no fucks to give...

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Mar~Teeny~Weenie and I had a brief exchange over 7 years ago on CO that was cut short after I went to visit Dove for my birthday.  She convinced me that he was Prowler when she read his PMs and that was the end of that.  But that was way back when I used online as an escape from my toxic marriage and I'm just not there anymore.  I don't "need" attention from men online because I'm not married to a cheating bastard anymore.  

I will admit that I liked KM's energy at first... you can tell he is a charismatic guy.  But the "troll" trying to sink my new forum is unforgivable.  I figured it out before the actual bomb dropped and started retaliating with counter attacks... but after 4 pm the day the podcast went up when I hadn't heard from Dove, I realized she was in on it and THAT was the pivotal moment for me.  We are well past the point of no return here.  

Dove knew all I wanted was to have a fun forum for people to hang out at... maybe get the old TV gang back together... but it had to be about HER... and they literally almost ruined my wanting to have the forum.  So yeah, Dove broke my fucking heart... but I dusted myself off and pushed forward with the site.  It was hard, but I did it... & I didn't mention her on the site until I started getting the screen shots of all the shit she was talking on SG... and that was probably the worst part considering I didn't talk about her to anyone at that point.  Some people will claim to be your friend, but when push comes to shove... I was one of 2 people there for her when her life fell apart... is this how you reward that level of loyalty? Cause I was raised better...

So, yeah... NO thanks.  I'm not rewarding this shitty betrayal with some dumbass battle over ANOTHER dude online.  I'm quite content being a Chaos40 groupie fo' life

Pants Yamato

Murdoch is the average bloated white woman on the Internet who is looking for any kind of attention she can get. She's rocking a George Lucas neck now she tries to hide with turtle necks and assorted chokers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Is this something you just found out Dove?

No, ive known about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"Mar~Teeny~Weenie and I had a brief exchange over 7 years ago on CO that was cut short after I went to visit Dove for my birthday.  She convinced me that he was Prowler when she read his PMs and that was the end of that.  But that was way back when I used online as an escape from my toxic marriage and I'm just not there anymore.  I don't "need" attention from men online because I'm not married to a cheating bastard anymore.  

I will admit that I liked KM's energy at first... you can tell he is a charismatic guy.  But the "troll" trying to sink my new forum is unforgivable.  I figured it out before the actual bomb dropped and started retaliating with counter attacks... but after 4 pm the day the podcast went up when I hadn't heard from Dove, I realized she was in on it and THAT was the pivotal moment for me.  We are well past the point of no return here.  

Dove knew all I wanted was to have a fun forum for people to hang out at... maybe get the old TV gang back together... but it had to be about HER... and they literally almost ruined my wanting to have the forum.  So yeah, Dove broke my fucking heart... but I dusted myself off and pushed forward with the site.  It was hard, but I did it... & I didn't mention her on the site until I started getting the screen shots of all the shit she was talking on SG... and that was probably the worst part considering I didn't talk about her to anyone at that point.  Some people will claim to be your friend, but when push comes to shove... I was one of 2 people there for her when her life fell apart... is this how you reward that level of loyalty? Cause I was raised better...

So, yeah... NO thanks.  I'm not rewarding this shitty betrayal with some dumbass battle over ANOTHER dude online.  I'm quite content being a Chaos40 groupie fo' life

You make everything about YOU.

My relationship with Martini? "I saw him first!"

My marriage problems? "Waaahhh im entitled to post her private stuff because IM worried about HER kids! I wanted her to finish school! I didnt want her with her husband! I I I me me me all about fucking Murd!!"

You cant go one single week without letting everyone know you came back from a 5 year retirement to bless the fucking internet with your raging narcism.

You flipped out on me in text message because i didnt leave SG. Literally losing your shit because ...and i quote...."why cant it ever be about MEEE".

Look at your fucking board. Its named Murdys Mosh Pit, Purdy Murdy, and every damn sub board is called Murdy something. You sit there with these long ass posts about YOU that no one gives a flying fuck about.

You are most self focus, selfish fucking person i have EVER met.  And all you do is make excuses.

Here is the fact. You were pissed because you threw yourself at him in DM and he was so disgusted by you he washed his hands of everything having to do with you. Because you are a manipultive, trashy liar and a back stabber.

Spin it how you want but its all out there.

So how did that "Poofer is a double dipper" lie work for you?  You didnt think i knew, did ya?

Now drop it, you obessive narcistic bitch. No one cares about your feelings about other peoples lives.

Oh by the way, when my "life fell apart" yeah you were kinda there for me. But you were NOT just one of the only two. I had all kinds of awesome support from people i have known longer than you.  Like people who are not on these boards and are present in my life.

Its fucking WEIRD how you have this delusion that i have like no one but you and Joo. And dont think i dont notice the manipultion there even bringing that up. "Dovey should tolerate my shitty treatment of her and do what i want, because i was there for her!". No bitch, you do NOT get to pull that.

The only betrayer here is you, but since we have established what a raging NPD abuser you are i highly doubt youll ever own any of the shit you pull and itll always be someone elses fault or another string of bullshit excuses.

Its pathetic. You are pathetic. Totally toxic.

The shit i talked on SG was directly in response to your thread on your free board bashing me and at least 4 people contacted me about. Such a fucking liar you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Murdoch is the average bloated white woman on the Internet who is looking for any kind of attention she can get. She's rocking a George Lucas neck now she tries to hide with turtle necks and assorted chokers.

George Lucas doesn't have a neck.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Dove"

No, ive known about it.

Ok just not understanding why it's being brought up.  You have the guy.  You were his first choice.  Who cares y'all be happy ...now

Real life people are hurting.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

No, ive known about it.

Ok just not understanding why it's being brought up.  You have the guy.  You were his first choice.  Who cares y'all be happy ...now

Yes, they are APC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

No, ive known about it.

Because of her latest round of bs shes posting claiming he was double dipping. Meaning, talking to me but hitting on her in her DMs.

It was other way around.

So she brought it up, im calling it out.

Blurt

Does all this mean next Tuesday's orgy is cancelled?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview