The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Poll finds one in four Albertans favour separating from Canada — nearly equal to rate in Quebec

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 03:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"https://external-preview.redd.it/eZShBnc98GPbKz-9bHI724eUhEaE8ucQ9piJaxltqUU.gif?width=400&height=209.42408377&s=1dd5b106fe1f8847a15b2111dba1d9eb50333727">

Hello Snowflakes4Trump and welcome..

I have to ask what this meme has to do with Western alienation?

Common enemies unite a divided peoples, duh. Joos, Mexicans whatev.

Again, what does this have to do with Trudeau throwing Western Canada under the bus to win votes in Quebec and the West coast?

I'm sorry, I just don't have anything fresh  or original at the moment to counter a left handed non sequitur.

You don't have anything to add to this discussion and you don't want to either..

You don't even know what it's about.

Biggie Smiles

"non sequitur" is just another left wing leper spambite that they run to whenever a question is too logical, realistic or makes too much sense for these fucking idiots. Nuance is another favorite for these fucking assholes to hide behind.

It's all smoke and mirrors with these jagoffs. Their ideas are shit. their positions are unsustainable and they have nothing to back up their bullshit besides misused terms and labels such as "white supremacist" "racist" "homophobia" and a full suite of  inapplicable bullshit they conjure up out of their leaky assholes whenever you corner them with reality & facts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife""non sequitur" is just another left wing leper spambite that they run to whenever a question is too logical, realistic or makes too much sense for these fucking idiots. Nuance is another favorite for these fucking assholes to hide behind.

It's all smoke and mirrors with these jagoffs. Their ideas are shit. their positions are unsustainable and they have nothing to back up their bullshit besides misused terms and labels such as "white supremacist" "racist" "homophobia" and a full suite of  inapplicable bullshit they conjure up out of their leaky assholes whenever you corner them with reality & facts.

This CBT spammer knows nothing about this this topic and he wants to keep it that way.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "ThugLife""non sequitur" is just another left wing leper spambite that they run to whenever a question is too logical, realistic or makes too much sense for these fucking idiots. Nuance is another favorite for these fucking assholes to hide behind.

This CBT spammer knows nothing about this this topic and he wants to keep it that way.

He did the same shit to any conservative leaning thread and SG until I finally tossed him back into the dumpster where he belongs.  He and the other spam artists call it a ""meltdown"". I call it taking out the trash.

then he tried celebrating his spamming prowess at Murdy's board and I went over there and put my foot up his ass once again. Which, in turn, left a certain someone in quite a hissy fit of terrible tears.  But that's another matter I wont get into right now.

Anyway, like I said, he thinks that vomiting up Trump hate in any thread he visits is "'TROALLING"" ... but try going over to ClusterfucksTrippin to post some FACTS about democratic hypocrisy and see how long you last.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

He did the same shit to any conservative leaning thread and SG until I finally tossed him back into the dumpster where he belongs.  He and the other spam artists call it a ""meltdown"". I call it taking out the trash.

then he tried celebrating his spamming prowess at Murdy's board and I went over there and put my foot up his ass once again. Which, in turn, left a certain someone in quite a hissy fit of terrible tears.  But that's another matter I wont get into right now.

Anyway, like I said, he thinks that vomiting up Trump hate in any thread he visits is "'TROALLING"" ... but try going over to ClusterfucksTrippin to post some FACTS about democratic hypocrisy and see how long you last.

As a fiscal conservative, I am confident enough in my knowledge of the issues to debate anyone. But, I have no time for the discussion killing pablum that this friend of Peaches posted.

Biggie Smiles

As a fiscal conservative, I am confident enough in my knowledge of the issues to debate anyone. But, I have no time for the discussion killing pablum that this friend of Peaches posted.

You'll never get an honest "debate" out of a piece of shit like that. If news is trending right now about some major crime Ilhan Omar was found to have committed this asshole's response will be a news article from the past talking about a republican or pastor or other perceived conservative who molested a little boy. it's never topical. Has no relevance to the matter up for discussion and chronically redundant and stupid each time it's regurgitated

I'd imagine he was invited here for that reason much like IC was invited elsewhere for a reason. Shadow ""TROALLING"" the tactic of choice employed by gutless wimps who think they're cute.

Anonymous

You'll never get an honest "debate" out of a piece of shit like that. If news is trending right now about some major crime Ilhan Omar was found to have committed this asshole's response will be a news article from the past talking about a republican or pastor or other perceived conservative who molested a little boy. it's never topical. Has no relevance to the matter up for discussion and chronically redundant and stupid each time it's regurgitated

I'd imagine he was invited here for that reason much like IC was invited elsewhere for a reason. Shadow ""TROALLING"" the tactic of choice employed by gutless wimps who think they're cute.

IC probably knows what the CBT knitting circle is up to.

Thiel

Quote from: "seoulbro"The percentage of Albertans favouring separation from Canada is 25 per cent, a number that nearly rivals that in Quebec, says a new poll.

While the Abacus Data poll of 1,500 adults from July 12 to 17 shows 28 per cent of Quebecers favour breaking ties with the rest of the country, the 25 per cent of Albertans is 79 per cent higher than the national average of 14 per cent.

"Not in my lifetime did I expect to see Alberta almost as much as Quebec in separatism sentiment," said Abacus Data's David Coletto, who also noted that outlook in Quebec has been on the downslide in recent years.

Unhappiness over perceived Ottawa-borne obstacles to the energy industry is key to that disillusionment, he said.

That's reflected in poll numbers that show 46 per cent of Albertans believe climate change requires immediate action, compared to 57 per cent of Canadians.

"When you have a government in Ottawa that's seen as being very aggressive on climate change, you can see why a small group of people in Alberta see that as diametrically opposed to their interests," said Coletto.

Albertans also take a dimmer view of immigration and business regulation than do Canadians generally, he added.

"There's a state of anxiousness of people in the province, that what's happening in Ottawa doesn't reflect their needs," he said.

Politicians' wrangling over national unity and their economic-based threats might add fuel to that fire, said Coletto.

It's a phenomenon that stretches back to the late 1970s, he said, during Alberta's squabbles with Ottawa over control of the country's energy resources.

"It seems to be cyclical — public opinion can be moved quite easily when political leaders engage," said Coletto.

When questioned if being part of Canada is good for their province, 29 per cent of respondents in both Alberta and Saskatchewan said no, compared to 16 per cent nationwide and 24 per cent in Quebec.

Conservative voters were more likely to express dissatisfaction with the idea of remaining in Confederation with 17 per cent leaning towards separatism, while only five per cent of Liberal supporters said the same.

In Alberta, 38 per cent of UCP voters expressed separatist sentiment while among NDP supporters, that number was just six per cent.

That higher support for separatism in Alberta and Saskatchewan might influence the federal Conservatives' approach to the upcoming national election, said Coletto.

The poll's margin of error is plus or minus 2.6 per cent, 19 times out of 20.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/a-quarter-of-albertans-favour-separating-from-canada-says-poll/wcm/475c2676-d0e4-4626-9cee-31a9a25184f4">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... a9a25184f4">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/a-quarter-of-albertans-favour-separating-from-canada-says-poll/wcm/475c2676-d0e4-4626-9cee-31a9a25184f4

I do not blame the people of Alberta and Saskatchewan. They are getting a raw deal from Ottawa.

Justin Trudeau stokes the flames of regional alienation just like his father.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"https://external-preview.redd.it/eZShBnc98GPbKz-9bHI724eUhEaE8ucQ9piJaxltqUU.gif?width=400&height=209.42408377&s=1dd5b106fe1f8847a15b2111dba1d9eb50333727">

Welcome attention starved jackass.

Anonymous

We have a preview here of how a serious discussion topic would go at the ultra prog forum. That place is a waste of time.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"

We have a preview here of how a serious discussion topic would go at the ultra prog forum. That place is a waste of time.

What place?
The Russian Rock It