The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oh, look.... another anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, August 04, 2019, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Are you having difficulty following the thread?

We are discussing the absurd gun frenzy that slaughters thousands in the USA. If you feel the comparison between the USA, the self proclaimed "world's greatest democracy" and "leader of the free world" and Honduras or Venezuela is valid, I ask would you live in Honduras or Venezuela?

We are also not discussing "laws". We are discussing the appalling abrogation of responsibility by the American government in failing to protect its women, children and innocent victims from gun violence, instead protecting the "rights" of the killers themselves.

You have yet to offer comment on the rights of the victims to go about their daily lives free of terror and fear of being shot.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Its not fair to the millions of law abiding citizens, to disarm them, and let the small percentage of deranged fuckers run amuck.

How about the people in Dayton and El Paso who were shot down by a lunatic with a gun? Are your gun laws fair to them? What about the kids gunned down in their schools. Is that fair?

How about the 50 people killed and many more injured at a music festival in LA? Are your gun laws fair to them?

Why is it MORE important for you to possess guns than it is to protect innocent people from being slaughtered?

That could be mental health awareness and inaction.

FNC featured a profiling of serial and mass killers since noneteen sixty something.

There were a number of common and consistent characteristics of these lunatics. They often game from abusive environments. They often felt alienated and unable to access help. They often revered extremism as a justification for their madness.

BUT THEY ALWAYS HAD A GUN!!!

I'm still waiting for a sensible, logical and sound reason for the existence of laws, government policies and lack of oversight that enables this psychopaths access to high powered military style weapons.

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Oh...and "because it's in the Constitution" fails on all of the tests of reason, above.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Its not fair to the millions of law abiding citizens, to disarm them, and let the small percentage of deranged fuckers run amuck.

How about the people in Dayton and El Paso who were shot down by a lunatic with a gun? Are your gun laws fair to them? What about the kids gunned down in their schools. Is that fair?

How about the 50 people killed and many more injured at a music festival in LA? Are your gun laws fair to them?

Why is it MORE important for you to possess guns than it is to protect innocent people from being slaughtered?

That could be mental health awareness and inaction.

There's more to it than access to firearms. There are countries with easier access to guns than the US that don't have mass shootings(Czech Republic). There are countries with stricter gun laws than the US that have more gun crime(Venezuela).

Bricktop

There is clearly other factors. The American culture of violence, the fragmentation of its society into racial confrontations and the socio-economic conditions of the African American community are clearly influential.

But these factors did not kill. These issues combined with easy access to guns kill.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is clearly other factors. The American culture of violence, the fragmentation of its society into racial confrontations and the socio-economic conditions of the African American community are clearly influential.

But these factors did not kill. These issues combined with easy access to guns kill.

They did kill. Guns were just the tool of choice.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because they are so freely available!!!

I wonder if mentally disturbed people can purchase guns legally in Canada.

Blazor

How about this Brick, lets ship away all the African Americans back to their homeland, since they are the ones mostly killing each other (in the ghettos they do, way more than whites killing others, so count that into the statistics). Or lets end the military, since they kill more civilians than enemies. Ooo oooo I know, lets take away officers guns, and give them taser sticks, like in Demolition Man! Is that in the statistics you showed, civilians killed by pistol carrying cops?

While I know that you speak from your heart, and believe you are voicing a noble cause, in the end, this is not fairy tale land. People will still die/get murdered.

QuoteHow about the people in Dayton and El Paso who were shot down by a lunatic with a gun? Are your gun laws fair to them? What about the kids gunned down in their schools. Is that fair?

You are right here! It is not fair to them! Since laws were made, restricting the constitution, they are walking into "Defenseless Zones" aka "Gun Free Zones". They CANT defend themselves, so all they can do is duck and weave while a loony tune is poppin' caps in their asses.

Someone earlier posted something showing how it is in the manifesto of these fuckers, to target "Defenseless Zones". For someone who despises seeing folks die, you should be shouting "let them defend themselves!".

What if you were still a cop, and it was decided to strip you all of your weapons. So y'all go into places, criminals know you aint armed, so lots of y'all start getting killed. Wouldnt you then say "let us defend ourselves!"?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

You cant in the US. If you have mental issues, you cant possess a gun. Cant if you have a Federal charge on you either.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You cant in the US. If you have mental issues, you cant possess a gun. Cant if you have a Federal charge on you either.

The reason I think it's legal in Canada is because Mel has handguns and rifles.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bricktop"Are you having difficulty following the thread?

We are discussing the absurd gun frenzy that slaughters thousands in the USA. If you feel the comparison between the USA, the self proclaimed "world's greatest democracy" and "leader of the free world" and Honduras or Venezuela is valid, I ask would you live in Honduras or Venezuela?

[size=150]We are also not discussing "laws[/size]". We are discussing the appalling abrogation of responsibility by the American government in failing to protect its women, children and innocent victims from gun violence, instead protecting the "rights" of the killers themselves.

You have yet to offer comment on the rights of the victims to go about their daily lives free of terror and fear of being shot.

Oh really? then how do you expect the American government to protect said women and children? give them a big-eyed "pretty please with sugar on top stop killing us", or..ya know.......enforce the fucking law? They already have a right to go about their day without being shot, because it is already illegal to shoot them! it's literally in the U.S constitution, and the only thing you're not liking is that everybody is ignoring your ridiculous strawman of "if you want law-abiding citizens to keep their guns, then you want some woman or kid to get shot". Tell me something , do you want another chicago situation where MORE people are shot in chicago every weekend because law abiding citizens can't defend themselves?

If you want to ban ALL guns, then how do you propose it without any laws or law enforcement?

Anonymous

sasquatch

Quote from: "Fashionista"A ban does require a law.

Exactly!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/venezuelans-regret-gun-prohibition-we-could-have-defended-ourselves">https://www.foxnews.com/world/venezuela ... -ourselves">https://www.foxnews.com/world/venezuelans-regret-gun-prohibition-we-could-have-defended-ourselves

Look how great it worked out for venezuelans.

Odinson

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-th51JFUqHTQ/XUoasCtptKI/AAAAAAAASgA/bNNK3UVt7EUj9D8Cb2bHKPsT6ESzeWCDgCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_1230.jpg">

Odinson

I hate these virtue signalers...

This is their national anthem.

">