Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

Honey is that you?

:laugh:

My current gf has her own place. She has a TON of clothes too lol. She has a room with clothes in totes, a double closet full, piles in the laundry room, another closet full, and a pile on her spare bed too lol. Shes big into makeup too, she use to work for a makeup counter for 3 years.

ac_lmfao

See... we take over EVERYTHING!

And this is why Im glad she has her place and I have mine lol.

If our forces combined, there would be 6 cats in the house! Thats too much pussy!  :laugh:

That's A LOT of pussy!  ac_lmfao

This is why adult relationships are so hard...

It is! So many variables involved. I hated diving back into the dating world after 20 years.

It was like landing on another planet for me...

It's so much harder to find a life partner later in life *sighs*

I was thirty five when I met my wife. If you consider that later in life.

I consider any relationship after teens/20s later in life, but I'm early 40s.  Had you been married before that?

No. I was a chronic alcoholic for many years. I was functional though, in that I could work. I had girlfriends, but all of my relationships were doomed to fail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

Honey is that you?

My current gf has her own place. She has a TON of clothes too lol. She has a room with clothes in totes, a double closet full, piles in the laundry room, another closet full, and a pile on her spare bed too lol. Shes big into makeup too, she use to work for a makeup counter for 3 years.

ac_lmfao

If our forces combined, there would be 6 cats in the house! Thats too much pussy!  :laugh:

It is! So many variables involved. I hated diving back into the dating world after 20 years.

I consider any relationship after teens/20s later in life, but I'm early 40s.  Had you been married before that?

No. I was a chronic alcoholic for many years. I was functional though, in that I could work. I had girlfriends, but all of my relationships were doomed to fail.

I'm curious... are you still with her?

I was with my exhusband for 22 years.  I'm in my early 40s now and the dating scene is a jungle.

Anonymous

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

I was with my exhusband for 22 years.  I'm in my early 40s now and the dating scene is a jungle.

Yes, we have been together for fifteen years.

Anonymous

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

Yes, we have been together for fifteen years.

Awww very nice  :thumbup: