Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

You must have a lot of outfits Murdock.

I have to dress professionally at work and then I like to have my own style for street clothes... it's a lot.  I'm like a fashionista hoarder with my 3 closets full  ac_wub

I know what you mean Murdy..

I'm a budget fashionista.

SAME.  Clearance shopping is my favorite me pass time  :evilthoughts2:

Why don't you two gals paint each other's toes while talking about guys.

Jealous?

Blazor

Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

Honey is that you?

:laugh:

My current gf has her own place. She has a TON of clothes too lol. She has a room with clothes in totes, a double closet full, piles in the laundry room, another closet full, and a pile on her spare bed too lol. Shes big into makeup too, she use to work for a makeup counter for 3 years.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Honey is that you?

My current gf has her own place. She has a TON of clothes too lol. She has a room with clothes in totes, a double closet full, piles in the laundry room, another closet full, and a pile on her spare bed too lol. Shes big into makeup too, she use to work for a makeup counter for 3 years.

Is that all.

Blazor

Honey is that you?

Is that all.

No..... theres more!  :shock:

Anonymous

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

See... we take over EVERYTHING!

Blazor

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

And this is why Im glad she has her place and I have mine lol.

If our forces combined, there would be 6 cats in the house! Thats too much pussy!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

If our forces combined, there would be 6 cats in the house! Thats too much pussy!  :laugh:

That's A LOT of pussy!  ac_lmfao

This is why adult relationships are so hard...

Blazor

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

It is! So many variables involved. I hated diving back into the dating world after 20 years.

Anonymous

Honey is that you?

ac_lmfao

It is! So many variables involved. I hated diving back into the dating world after 20 years.

I'm so glad I'm not single.....no offense to those that are single.

Blazor

I tell ya what though, while I was single for a year, it was very refreshing. Go do what I wanted when I wanted. Just a lot of lonely nights lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

I tell ya what though, while I was single for a year, it was very refreshing. Go do what I wanted when I wanted. Just a lot of lonely nights lol.

Yes, one must be discriminating to find a mate. A fulfilling partnership is truly a blessing. However, being single is a blessing too. Enjoy your singlehood, singles. Your mate will come when the time is right.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Yes, one must be discriminating to find a mate. A fulfilling partnership is truly a blessing. However, being single is a blessing too. Enjoy your singlehood, singles. Your mate will come when the time is right.

My current gf, its a mixed bag with her, great one moment, and not the next. It also finally dawned on me that when she first told me she was bi..... that she meant bipolar  :laugh:

Anonymous

My current gf, its a mixed bag with her, great one moment, and not the next. It also finally dawned on me that when she first told me she was bi..... that she meant bipolar  :laugh:

That's unfortunate Blazor.

Blazor

That's unfortunate Blazor.

Is what it is lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's unfortunate Blazor.

Is what it is lol.

Enjoy yourself but take your time. Remember that you don't have to be stuck in any place you don't want to be stuck in. Take care always of number one and number one is you. That is what I always tell my sons.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]