The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Murdy thanks Bricktop...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Murdock"I had a boyfriend who was 29 when I was 41.  He called me one night and said I have something I need to tell you face to face... I told him I didn't have much time and he replied "that's ok, you might not ever speak to me after I tell you this."

I was screaming "omg I'm going to be arrested" when he admitted he was 25.  He grabbed my wrists and was shaking me saying "I'm over 18, you're not going to be arrested!"  

It was an epic meltdown if I do say so myself... and the relationship was over shortly thereafter.  But GAWD damn that boy was HOT AF *sighs*

:laugh:

I was 37 and she was 22 when I met my current gf lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Murdock"I had a boyfriend who was 29 when I was 41.  He called me one night and said I have something I need to tell you face to face... I told him I didn't have much time and he replied "that's ok, you might not ever speak to me after I tell you this."

I was screaming "omg I'm going to be arrested" when he admitted he was 25.  He grabbed my wrists and was shaking me saying "I'm over 18, you're not going to be arrested!"  

It was an epic meltdown if I do say so myself... and the relationship was over shortly thereafter.  But GAWD damn that boy was HOT AF *sighs*

Do you and your gf live together?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Nope, she has her place, I have mine  :thumbup:

Anonymous

She doesn't want cohabitation or you don't? Am I ever nosy.

Blazor

She does, but I dont think I do now lol. It started off with she didnt wanna move in my house cause of my wife, and I didnt wanna move into hers cause she rents the basement from her brother, not enough windows and always cold.

Anonymous

She does, but I dont think I do now lol. It started off with she didnt wanna move in my house cause of my wife, and I didnt wanna move into hers cause she rents the basement from her brother, not enough windows and always cold.

Because it was your late wife's house?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Cause she lived there. "spirit might be around"  :001_rolleyes:  Though she has no problem staying over 3 nights a week lol.

Anonymous

Cause she lived there. "spirit might be around"  :001_rolleyes:  Though she has no problem staying over 3 nights a week lol.

ac_wot

Anonymous

I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

The next dude I'm serious about is going to need a house with a spare bedroom he isn't afraid of converting into my closet.  The master bathroom is gonna be mine too... so there is that... poor dude *sighs*

You must have a lot of outfits Murdock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I don't have enough closet space for a serious relationship...

I have to dress professionally at work and then I like to have my own style for street clothes... it's a lot.  I'm like a fashionista hoarder with my 3 closets full  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

I have to dress professionally at work and then I like to have my own style for street clothes... it's a lot.  I'm like a fashionista hoarder with my 3 closets full  ac_wub

I know what you mean Murdy..

I'm a budget fashionista.

Anonymous

SAME.  Clearance shopping is my favorite me pastime  :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

SAME.  Clearance shopping is my favorite me pass time  :evilthoughts2:

Why don't you two gals paint each other's toes while talking about guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

SAME.  Clearance shopping is my favorite me pass time  :evilthoughts2:

Why don't you two gals paint each other's toes while talking about guys.

Omg talking about boys is my favorite... but I get my nails done.