Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Murdy thanks Bricktop...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Dating sites...

What is the purpose behind sending old pics to men?

And pics that have been taken from the upper perspective.. Hiding your double chin and massive body.

I´m gonna find out the truth on the actual date.

I have heard from people who use dating sites that everybody lies..

But, I know people who have married from dating sites....more in Asia than here though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And pics that have been taken from the upper perspective.. Hiding your double chin and massive body.

But, I know people who have married from dating sites....more in Asia than here though.

I am a genuinely honest person and I was serious about finding someone, so lying wasn't really an option for me.  

I have a few girlfriends who found great guys on dating sites.  I'm just stuck on my list of wants and I'm not willing to sacrifice, which is ultimately what you have to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

I am a genuinely honest person and I was serious about finding someone, so lying wasn't really an option for me.  

I have a few girlfriends who found great guys on dating sites.  I'm just stuck on my list of wants and I'm not willing to sacrifice, which is ultimately what you have to do.

Oh I never meant you were dishonest with your profile..

One of the common complaints I've heard from people who have or are on dating sites is the lack of honesty....usually from men.

Odinson

One of the common complaints I've heard from people who have or are on dating sites is the lack of honesty....usually from men.

What can I say...

I´m a well hung billionaire...

Bricktop

Especially the proprietors of these scam sites. 90% of the "members" are males. Many "female" members are catfish created by the site owners to keep males paying out for a "date".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Especially the proprietors of these scam sites. 90% of the "members" are males. Many "female" members are catfish created by the site owners to keep males paying out for a "date".

Some are free though.

Anonymous

I was only looking for men and it was a common theme.  

I've seen funny male profiles say things like "if you don't look like your pic, you're buying drinks till you do" ~ so it has to be happening to them too.

Odinson

Women are incapable of providing entirely truthful pictures of themselves.

Its always some filter bullshit..

Or the pic is just old.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Women are incapable of providing entirely truthful pictures of themselves.

Its always some filter bullshit..

Or the pic is just old.

Or it's a frickin guy.

Bricktop

Precisely.

Strip off the makeup and loosen the hairdo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Precisely.

Old Jock told me he works with a guy on the railroad who sent thousands of dollars to a gal in the Southern US. Turns it out it was a guy scamming a few other guys.

Odinson

That shit happens when you are really desperate..

Odinson

Women my age all have kids..

And those who dont have kids are barren militant lesbians..

You have to go younger...

Anonymous

I over-pluck and overdraw my eyebrows in chola stylo.  You're not seeing that sheit unless I've made a drunken mistake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Precisely.

Old Jock told me he works with a guy on the railroad who sent thousands of dollars to a gal in the Southern US. Turns it out it was a guy scamming a few other guys.

How does an adult fall for that.