News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

is Rule 4 too restrictive for a flaming sub?

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2019, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This part of it, Profiles and topic titles shall be free of personal attacks, profanities, slurs, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.

Is it time to add to that except in Fights and Failures?

If you enjoy flaming, and this prevents an impediment to bare knuckles flaming let us know.

Anonymous

Cursing in titles is not allowed in a flaming sub?? It looks like it was written by Dana Carvey's church lady character. No offense Fash. ac_toofunny

Lynn.F

When that dickhead Cronos told me there's "no profanity" in the thread titles, I was like, these idiots have no idea what a "flame" forum is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"When that dickhead Cronos told me there's "no profanity" in the thread titles, I was like, these idiots have no idea what a "flame" forum is.

It is fine for the other sections, but not here. It has got to go.

Rotwang

A good observation.

May I ask, do people think for the better? Or to its detriment?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"This sub has really changed this forum.

It has, but that is a positive thing..

Over the last few months I've started to understand flamers..

It's all entertainment......these insults are not personal..

I've chatted with some flamers privately, and they are very different people when they are not flaming..

I am never going to be a flamer, but they enjoy it and who am I to judge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've chatted with some flamers privately, and they are very different people when they are not flaming..

I am not convinced the barrage of insults is not personal. And frankly, I wonder about the mental state of some of these flamers. But, it is contained to this sub, so it does not disrupt discussions on the rest of the board. Carry on.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am not convinced the barrage of insults is not personal. And frankly, I wonder about the mental state of some of these flamers. But, it is contained to this sub, so it does not disrupt discussions on the rest of the board. Carry on.

Look at what Fashie did to you.

https://thebluecashew.net/fights-and-failures-f10/lets-help-fat-danny-lose-few-pounds-t11030.html">https://thebluecashew.net/fights-and-failures-f10/lets-help-fat-danny-lose-few-pounds-t11030.html

Thats pretty bad...

:pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Look at what Fashie did to you.

https://thebluecashew.net/fights-and-failures-f10/lets-help-fat-danny-lose-few-pounds-t11030.html">https://thebluecashew.net/fights-and-failures-f10/lets-help-fat-danny-lose-few-pounds-t11030.html

Thats pretty bad...

:pop:

She let the cat out of the bag. Now, everybody knows I am moonlighting,

Anonymous

We've decided that the personal attacks, and profanities in titles part of Rule 4 will no longer apply to Fights and Failures.

Gaon

Fash, I took a look at some recent posts in this sub. Do you consider the racist abuse by Lynn.F at you entertainment?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Fash, I took a look at some recent posts in this sub. Do you consider the racist abuse by Lynn.F at you entertainment?

I don't like it, it's very juvenile..

But, I don't want to restrict anyone because I'm not amused by it..

If posts violate Canadian hate speech laws, than we have to do something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Fash, I took a look at some recent posts in this sub. Do you consider the racist abuse by Lynn.F at you entertainment?

I don't like it, it's very juvenile.

it is remedial grade two.

BEnzo

Of course the insults are personal. Some of these people, and I use the term loosely, believe me, dont have the best interests of this board at heart. Most have no heart. I'm not joking when I call Fat Danny a fat no good fuck. He is. Freud is a useless piece of shit who stalked a poster here for the better part of 20 years with the help of another poster who's even worse and is too afraid to make himself known. Why? Because he's a felon. I can go on and on about 'us'.

Be careful what you do. I wouldn't change a thing. 'We' are destructive by nature. Just wait until FT starts a DOS attack. This isn't a game. Be wary-

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview