The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Helter-Skelter

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2019, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Jeffrey Epstein is dead by suicide.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell">Epstein dead from "apparent suicide" in Manhattan jail cell
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

sasquatch

Odinson

Anonymous

IHJ posted about this..

I'll move his post here.

Odinson

It is odd that he wasnt on suicide watch even though he tried to commit suicide and failed the first time.

Must have felt like a bullet to the head when he stepped from a life of luxury to the prison system.

Anonymous

He was killed. He had dirt on too many rich and powerful men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell">Epstein dead from "apparent suicide" in Manhattan jail cell

Wild or what.

Bricktop

Here comes more conspiracy theories!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here comes more conspiracy theories!!!

lol, that's what I thought when I read Odi and Herman's posts.

Bricktop

Although why he was not on suicide watch, having tried the previous week but failed, will be an interesting discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Although why he was not on suicide watch, having tried the previous week but failed, will be an interesting discussion.

I saw that on Fox News. That is interesting isn't it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Although why he was not on suicide watch, having tried the previous week but failed, will be an interesting discussion.

Perhaps the FIX was in.  Kinda like when the SS detail stood down when JFK's limo approached Dealy Plaza.

I'm not pushing a conspiracy theory, but it's also possible with this much money involved, that the guy could have left the jail in a body bag but alive.

Bricktop

Entirely unlikely, as I have highlighted elsewhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Entirely unlikely, as I have highlighted elsewhere.

And the other likely conspiracy theory will be, with having dirt on so many of the world's most powerful men, was he killed. When Blazor shows up again, he WILL have something to say about this.