The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Helter-Skelter

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2019, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"LOL ^^^^

Autopsy - Neck bones broken  .. "most commonly seen in strangulation situations"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html">Blue Dress Painting purported to be inside mansion in 2012

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/14/22/17289660-7353967-image-a-26_1565818437820.jpg">

Clinton is a strange one.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Hit men were hired to put the guards to sleep and sent JE to hell sooner than later. That's my two cents.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Hit men were hired to put the guards to sleep and sent JE to hell sooner than later. That's my two cents.

You don't think the guards were the hit men?

cc

Dunno specifically how  it came down, but for several reasons it smells very strongly of  murder
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Dunno specifically how  it came down, but for several reasons it smells very strongly of  murder

Now who would want Epstein dead. Even if they did, they wouldn't have the resources to carry it out. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"Dunno specifically how  it came down, but for several reasons it smells very strongly of  murder

Now who would want Epstein dead. Even if they did, they wouldn't have the resources to carry it out. ac_toofunny

Nobody has a motive.

:001_rolleyes:

cc

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Epstein-fishy.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

NOW are y'all starting to believe me? At least a lil'?  :laugh:

That Clinton Body Count aint no joke!

I believe this is higher up than the Clintons though. The Clintons are part of the Elite. I would bet Epstein is part of the same cult, especially with the pedo ring. THEY aint taking any chances with all this blowing up.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"NOW are y'all starting to believe me? At least a lil'?  :laugh:

I believe this is higher up than the Clintons though. The Clintons are part of the Elite. I would bet Epstein is part of the same cult, especially with the pedo ring. THEY aint taking any chances with all this blowing up.

Prince Andrew's name came up often..

How do you know the House of Windsor was not behind it.

:icon_wink:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"NOW are y'all starting to believe me? At least a lil'?  :laugh:

A lot of THEM are part of a Royal Bloodline, so who knows  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

So many names from different national governments, entertainment, tech magnates and so on.

Blazor

So many names from different national governments, entertainment, tech magnates and so on.

THEY are entrenched in those areas, and many more.

You have still only done the first 30 mins of that video havent you  :laugh:

Anonymous

Yes.

ac_blush

Blazor

Yes.

ac_blush

:c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776:

Well there havent been any podcasts lately, take it in "podcast segments" if you have to  :laugh:

If you honestly cant watch anymore, I understand. Perhaps one day I will try and summarize what I can.

Anonymous

Yes.

ac_blush

:c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776:

Well there havent been any podcasts lately, take it in "podcast segments" if you have to  :laugh:

If you honestly cant watch anymore, I understand. Perhaps one day I will try and summarize what I can.

Orientals aint usually the conspiracy theory types.