The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Murdy

Started by caskur, August 21, 2019, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Ya, your employer might get a little upset if you kill one or two of theiremployees. :laugh3:

It's our clients...  :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hmmm... single, good values, faithful, devoted, no children, smart and witty, doesn't use drugs or alcohol, not unpleasant to look upon, loves to travel, financially autonomous, spiritually aware, has minimal relationship baggage...

We're out there, Murdy. Don't give up.

I'm trying... but if you don't like adult weekends and brunch served in bed, I'm probably NOT the girl for you :negative:

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What are adult weekends?

58 hours of uninterrupted X rated sheit...  :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"Hmmm... single, good values, faithful, devoted, no children, smart and witty, doesn't use drugs or alcohol, not unpleasant to look upon, loves to travel, financially autonomous, spiritually aware, has minimal relationship baggage...

BC match making.

I almost fell in love online once... he was the CO forum owner.  

We were both married at the time.  I was the only one who didn't lie about it.

There is a thread on MMP called The Farmer & The Bombshell that basically tells this story

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Hmmm... single, good values, faithful, devoted, no children, smart and witty, doesn't use drugs or alcohol, not unpleasant to look upon, loves to travel, financially autonomous, spiritually aware, has minimal relationship baggage...willing to share clothing, lingerie and makeup tips.

Fixed.

Odinson

You forgot something...

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"When you reach middle age, you have to get serious and look at what type of old age you want...

Some people just live day to day...

Old age is a scary topic if you haven't set yourself up during your younger years to sail through old age.

You also really do need to take care yourself health-wise... There is no point developing a cancerous growth and then saying, "oh shit, I better start eating better and exercising. I like living, death seems very unappealing at this stage."...lol

Some people don't prepare for the future.

And some future events are beyond anyone's control...

I'm thinking of natural disaster victims. We're just super lucky we live in a developed world country.

Oh of course, some things are beyond our control including accidents or unexpected illness..

Taiwan is a developed country, but it's on a fault line and gets earthquakes regularly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

BC match making.

I almost fell in love online once... he was the CO forum owner.  

We were both married at the time.  I was the only one who didn't lie about it.

There is a thread on MMP called The Farmer & The Bombshell that basically tells this story

What is CO Murdy?

Bricktop

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cosmic Outpost.

Cook out. The word some Americans substitute for a bbq.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt"Hmmm... single, good values, faithful, devoted, no children, smart and witty, doesn't use drugs or alcohol, not unpleasant to look upon, loves to travel, financially autonomous, spiritually aware, has minimal relationship baggage...willing to share clothing, lingerie and makeup tips.

Fixed.

The only problem with this is that we are both Gemini.  That's like a cosmic orgy of crazy in a relationship.

caskur

Geminis love the written word...

You could send yourselves love letters and poetry.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

What's wrong with cosmic orgies of crazy?

You only live once, Purdy Murdy. You owe it to yourself and to the world to be the best nut you can be for the duration of the play.

And, especially, pay no attention to that Bricktop behind the curtain. He may be wizened, but he's no wizard.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview