The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Murdy

Started by caskur, August 21, 2019, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

I cannot respond to your post, it's now a locked thread but I think you did the right thing for the right reasons and one day you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

Try and get your health in check though. You really need to do that first. Alcohol is one of the main causes of cancer. Our TV commercials in Australia are advertising that fact. You need to be healthy for retirement if you want  to endure a fun retirement.

You've been doing good.... Just keep doing good.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I cannot respond to your post, it's now a locked thread but I think you did the right thing for the right reasons and one day you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

Try and get your health in check though. You really need to do that first. Alcohol is one of the main causes of cancer. Our TV commercials in Australia are advertising that fact. You need to be healthy for retirement if you want  to endure a fun retirement.

Bullshit. Barrel wash is god for what ails ya.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"I cannot respond to your post, it's now a locked thread but I think you did the right thing for the right reasons and one day you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

Bullshit. Barrel wash is goof for what ails ya.

Not for women... it's not good for women.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Allow me to remind all and sundry that ANY thread which carries on these silly domestic disputes between purportedly grown adults will be dumped and locked, no matter who the OP is.

The Blue Cashew is NOT going to be a dumping ground for domestic harassment and conflict, especially when family members and children are thrown into the fracas.

Although I've made it clear that any such posts are unacceptable, some continue to ignore my request and continue to conduct themselves like unregistered dogs.

I will be asking Admins to consider three day bans for anyone who cannot find alternative means of dealing with relationship issues.

I emphasise the word "ANYONE"!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I don't believe it's healthy for anyone, including Herman.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It depends..

It helps when you are really depressed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

It depends..

Alcohol is a depressant.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

It depends..

Alcohol is a depressant.

When used excessively.

Bricktop

Alcohol is a depressant.

It sure is.

I get so depressed when I see the price of good whisky increase every other week!!

:sneaky2:

caskur

Well a lot of people gain weight because they love to eat and drink but women will give up food and just drink which is bad...

But many men who eat and drink and don't worry too much about weight thrive on alcohol and live long lives...

The problem arises when you cut your food intake.

This isn't a thread about alcohol though. I'm responding to another woman's post to me...I've known Murdy for 10 years. Murdy is a good person.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Alcohol is a depressant.

It sure is.

I get so depressed when I see the price of good whisky increase every other week!!

:sneaky2:

That is enough to drive a man to drink.

Anonymous

QuoteI stayed for 12 years longer than I should have. However, I didn't do it for financial reasons. I did it because I assessed that my children would better benefit from a 2 parent home. We hid everything from the kids... his affairs, my online addiction and subsequent alcoholism.... they kids were clueless and shocked when we finally split.

Looking back, I could have hated him at the gym. But instead I took it out on myself because the cut my failed marriage left was that DEEP. It took an emotional toll on me that I will probably never fully heal from. He was literally sucking the life out of me and I didn't like who I was when I was with him.

We were excellent business partners and I will never be able to get legally married again without it being potentially detrimental to my retirement. So that's my reward... I will never have a husband in the eyes of the law ever again and I'm emotionally scarred for life.

Murdy, you do not owe any of us an explanation. Most of us on the these forums have relationship baggage. Not Fash, but everyone else. So, anybody judging you has three more fingers pointed back at themselves.

Biggie Smiles

QuoteI stayed for 12 years longer than I should have. However, I didn't do it for financial reasons. I did it because I assessed that my children would better benefit from a 2 parent home. We hid everything from the kids... his affairs, my online addiction and subsequent alcoholism.... they kids were clueless and shocked when we finally split.

Looking back, I could have hated him at the gym. But instead I took it out on myself because the cut my failed marriage left was that DEEP. It took an emotional toll on me that I will probably never fully heal from. He was literally sucking the life out of me and I didn't like who I was when I was with him.

We were excellent business partners and I will never be able to get legally married again without it being potentially detrimental to my retirement. So that's my reward... I will never have a husband in the eyes of the law ever again and I'm emotionally scarred for life.

Murdy, you do not owe any of us an explanation. Most of us on the these forums have relationship baggage. Not Fash, but everyone else. So, anybody judging you has three more fingers pointed back a themselves.

Preach, bro.

Anonymous

Murdy, you do not owe any of us an explanation. Most of us on the these forums have relationship baggage. Not Fash, but everyone else. So, anybody judging you has three more fingers pointed back at themselves.

Once in a while, you surprise me Herman.

Anonymous

Hello Caskur, it's been a L O N G time xoxo

I've done a lot of healing since I saw you last.... spiritually, physically and mentally.  I made the conscious decision to not stop drinking entirely.  I pretty much compartmentalize my alcoholism now.  I only drink on Friday or Saturday nights and limit how many of those I get a month.  However, I have an alcohol allergy and it doesn't take much to get me there.  

I am hopeful that I will eventually find a great guy and that we will be happy enjoying life, travel and our grandchildren together (I doubt I'll find anyone who is suitable at this point who doesn't have children).  

Wish me luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview