Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Black American Asks Leftists To Pay His Reparations Now

Started by Gaon, August 24, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Thiel"I never thought in my lifetime I would see serious candidates for president campaigning on reparations. That is the Anarcrat party in 2019.

And polls show they will win with this madness.

Once they have a nominee, I don't expect any talk of reparations.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"The whole debate is just vote fishing.

They have no intention to pull it through.

Hear hear!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Hear hear!

It might not be direct payments. But, it could come in the form of free tuition for low income blacks only. That is just one example.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

Hear hear!

It might not be direct payments. But, it could come in the form of free tuition for low income blacks only. That is just one example.

I have great respect for blacks who do not carry on with the baggage of slavery upon their shoulders. I really admire them. I wish the rest of them would follow suit. It was a long time ago and it's time to look ahead and not look back.

The Spaniards were in the Philippines for over 300 years and they were unjust too but I am not asking them for reparations.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Hear hear!
y

I have great respect for blacks who do not carry on with the baggage of slavery upon their shoulders. I really admire them. I wish the rest of them would follow suit. It was a long time ago and it's time to look ahead and not look back.

The Spaniards were in the Philippines for over 300 years and they were unjust too but I am not asking them for reparations.

Black Americans have it drilled into their heads by democRAT leaders that they cannot get ahead because they are historic and current victims of oppression by whites. it is how the jackass party keeps black Americans down.