">

Jesus Christ brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
">

Oh my goodness KM..

I'll listen to it tomorrow.

sasquatch

I already listened to it, and holy shit!

What i think happened is that something happened, and she just tried to chase him off because she didn't want him involved in something that was going on, and that 5 minutes of loitering was just an internal conflict and second guessing herself on whether or not she's doing the right thing. She likely did this because she loved poofer/kevin enough to not want to put him through the kind of emotional stress whatever was going on put her through. Just from what poofer has said, I really don't think anything poofer did caused her to commit suicide. Just to prove he wasn't the source, She "didn't want to deal" with old clingy ex is actually a sign of depression, and that was clearly going on long before any problems arose, so poofr can rest easy on that if he still has any lingering doubts. If anything, it sounds like she loved him right up to her last breath.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"I already listened to it, and holy shit!

What i think happened is that something happened, and she just tried to chase him off because she didn't want him involved in something that was going on, and that 5 minutes of loitering was just an internal conflict and second guessing herself on whether or not she's doing the right thing. She likely did this because she loved poofer/kevin enough to not want to put him through the kind of emotional stress whatever was going on put her through. Just from what poofer has said, I really don't think anything poofer did caused her to commit suicide. Just to prove he wasn't the source, She "didn't want to deal" with old clingy ex is actually a sign of depression, and that was clearly going on long before any problems arose, so poofr can rest easy on that if he still has any lingering doubts. If anything, it sounds like she loved him right up to her last breath.

That podcast left me speechless.

Anonymous

Wow, this was a make you think with your feelers moment...

Yet, in another podcast... we have Mar~Teeny~Weenie going after another poster who suffered a serious injury while serving his country.  Much like Teeny's integrity, I doubt this blip of empathy has any level of sincerity.  

It's really hard for me to believe anything Mar~Teeny~Weenie has to say on his podcasts because 99.9% of the time.... he is full of sheit every-time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Wow, this was a make you think with your feelers moment...

Yet, in another podcast... we have Mar~Teeny~Weenie going after another poster who suffered a serious injury while serving his country.  Much like Teeny's integrity, I doubt this blip of empathy has any level of sincerity.  

It's really hard for me to believe anything Mar~Teeny~Weenie has to say on his podcasts because 99.9% of the time.... he is full of sheit every-time.

Maybe it is bs, maybe it isn't. They are meant to entertain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I have to admit, I find it mildly entertaining when someone makes the air-claim that a man isn't desirable because of an injury sustained during a war and is fully pensioned/medically disabled by the US govt for said injury.  

But I also believe things like a bad credit score and back child support are far more alarming red flags.... but what would I know  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

I have to admit, I find it mildly entertaining when someone makes the air-claim that a man isn't desirable because of an injury sustained during a war and is fully pensioned/medically disabled by the US govt for said injury.  

But I also believe things like a bad credit score and back child support are far more alarming red flags.... but what would I know  :wink:

Ouch, you are getting P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L with a poster. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"

Ouch, you are getting P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L with a poster. :laugh3:

I understand what Murdy is doing.

Anonymous

... but... but... I haven't even posted the links to his PI mining/posting another member's deceased wife's obituary...

*sighs*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"... but... but... I haven't even posted the links to his PI mining/posting another member's deceased wife's obituary...

*sighs*

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"... but... but... I haven't even posted the links to his PI mining/posting another member's deceased wife's obituary...

*sighs*

That's interesting.

Post it next to where you posted how you contacted family members from forums such as these because you took this game to that extreme, yeah?

Poor little Murdoch. A fat, drunk slob who only gets attention around here when I'm the one giving it to her, a fucking desposable groupie til the end.

And btw, talk about bad credit scores and I'll politely say that I not only make more money then you, but have three times the credit limit on my Visa that I just got ok'ed to buy a house in mere seconds I'd applying.

And if you want to mention child support, I was thinking of having an interview with my baby momma for a future podcast and she can tell you that your full of shit. I mean, at least she's interesting enough to podcast. Joint custody and all that (shrugs)

Wait ...who really wants to go to the PI Mosh Pit, again? If this isn't "red flags" your PI isn't safe.....

(Giggles)

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview