Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

It’s Trudeau, not Bernier, who’s the outlier on immigration

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2019, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps if Canadians stopped mimicking Americans and accepted that they do NOT have to repeat everything Americans do, such nonsense would not occur.

That implies the US is leading the way on leftism and control over the right when the very opposite is the case. The rest of the West started long before the US.

Look at Europe where it's been that way for a long time .. with Canada not far behind. You would know where oz fits into it all

But, the democRATs sure took the ball and ran with it. They are frickin dangerously nuts.

cc

Yes, a powerful new development.

Just saw when one of the islamic women from congress blamed Israel for the honor killing of a girl in Palestine by brother, father and instigated by mother

QuoteOn the first day of the beatings Israa broke her back when she 'fell' out of a two story window.

On the second day murdered in a hospital at the hands of her brothers while staff stood aside

Anti-Semitic Democrat and Squad member Rashida Tlaib blamed the Jews for her honor killing.

Part of the sick / twisted / distorted agenda of the US left
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, a powerful new development.

Just saw when one of the islamic women from congress blamed Israel for the honor killing of a girl in Palestine by brother, father and instigated by mother

QuoteOn the first day of the beatings Israa broke her back when she 'fell' out of a two story window.

On the second day her brother Ihab came back and murdered his sister.

Anti-Semitic Democrat and Squad member Rashida Tlaib blamed the Jews for her honor killing.

Sick / twisted / distorted

When Muslims slaughter their daughters, it's the fault of Israelis. :dash1:

cc

go figure

This is the brother - he studies in canada - of course they will let him return because he'll never be charged in Palestine and canadian govt doesn't care for tackling the islam misogyny situation

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDOEAlCXkAAudyo.jpg">

Anonymous

On the second day murdered in a hospital at the hands of her brothers while staff stood aside

How does this twisted elected representative figure anybody besides her demented family that is responsible for killing the girl.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How does this twisted elected representative figure anybody besides her demented family that is responsible for killing the girl.

It's easy logic if one is Palestinian - The jews cause everything bad / make them do bad things

With cradle to grave indoctrination and blame for everything permeated through all generations  , there will never be peace in that area

Anonymous

It's easy logic if one is Palestinian - The jews cause everything bad / make them do bad things

With cradle to grave indoctrination and blame for everything permeated through all generations  , there will never be peace in that area

The devil(Jews) made them do it.

Anonymous

Islam doesn't like competition from other ideologies.

Anonymous

Teaching children to hate is child abuse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Islam doesn't like competition from other ideologies.

They kill them.

Anonymous

Did everyone see this rant by Mad Max Bernier.

QuoteMaxime Bernier calls teen climate activist 'mentally unstable'

He called Thunberg "the international mascot for climate alarmism" and claimed she is being used as "a convenient shield" by the left.

"@GretaThunberg is clearly mentally unstable," he tweeted. "Not only autistic, but obsessive-compulsive, eating disorder, depression and lethargy, and she lives in a constant state of fear. She wants us to feel the same: 'I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I fear every day.'"

"My concern is not for @GretaThunberg's feelings, but for the millions of Canadians and people in other countries who will be poorer, will suffer and have their lives upended if we let her and the movement she represents impose their radical ideas," he later added.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxime-bernier-greta-thunberg-mentally-unstable/">https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxi ... -unstable/">https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxime-bernier-greta-thunberg-mentally-unstable/

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Did everyone see this rant by Mad Max Bernier.

QuoteMaxime Bernier calls teen climate activist 'mentally unstable'

He called Thunberg "the international mascot for climate alarmism" and claimed she is being used as "a convenient shield" by the left.

"@GretaThunberg is clearly mentally unstable," he tweeted. "Not only autistic, but obsessive-compulsive, eating disorder, depression and lethargy, and she lives in a constant state of fear. She wants us to feel the same: 'I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I fear every day.'"

"My concern is not for @GretaThunberg's feelings, but for the millions of Canadians and people in other countries who will be poorer, will suffer and have their lives upended if we let her and the movement she represents impose their radical ideas," he later added.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxime-bernier-greta-thunberg-mentally-unstable/">https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxi ... -unstable/">https://globalnews.ca/news/5846043/maxime-bernier-greta-thunberg-mentally-unstable/

She's a gullible kid being used as a prop by globalist prog money.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Teaching children to hate is child abuse.

I have to agree with that totally

Anonymous

Islam doesn't care what infidels call it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Islam doesn't care what infidels call it.

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).