News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Which poster on these boards does the most crying?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think I'm the most chilaxin' poster.

I don't know where these flamers, or whatever they're called, find so much time to be on the internet? It's too much for me...I'd rather be out or doing some without an electronic device.  None of this online LaLa Land stuff.

You sure are the chillaxin type Berry..

I like chillaxin too..

Flamers like controversy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't know where these flamers, or whatever they're called, find so much time to be on the internet? It's too much for me...I'd rather be out or doing some without an electronic device.  None of this online LaLa Land stuff.

I like chillaxin too..

From what I've seen, flamers are boring as fuck. They can't move past ancient feuds and whine incessantly about their precious PI.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I like chillaxin too..

From what I've seen, flamers are boring as fuck. They can't move past ancient feuds and whine incessantly about their precious PI.

Not all flamers are like that.

Anonymous

I like chillaxin too..

You aint a member of a flame forum. I am a member of flea's forum. There are some good posters there. But, unfortunately it's the likes of No Thinkie, Aryan Putz, Joe and Flynn who are it's regular posters. Every forum has this problem. Talented posters don't post enough and the fillers post too often.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Herman"

I like chillaxin too..

You aint a member of a flame forum. I am a member of flea's forum. There are some good posters there. But, unfortunately it's the likes of No Thinkie, Aryan Putz, Joe and Flynn who are it's regular posters. Every forum has this problem. Talented posters don't post enough and the fillers post too often.

There is no like button here Herman ^^
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

I like chillaxin too..

I would post there more often, but why? Those jackasses live there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

I like chillaxin too..

I would post there more often, but why? Those jackasses live there.

Forums are what they are nowadays..

They take what they can get.

Anonymous

I like chillaxin too..

It's funny you should mention those guys. One of them just informed meon SG he doesn't find this place interesting. Perhaps Cronus can do something to make this place more inviting to the 40 year old nazi demographic.

Blurt

He's not 40, he's 37.

And he hasn't used his skateboard in nearly six months.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"He's not 40, he's 37.

And he hasn't used his skateboard in nearly six months.

Are the training wheels off his bike yet?

Anonymous

Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Naw, he's already net dead.  Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most.  Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Naw, he's already net dead.  Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most.  Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

I didn't mind Scouse when he was here because we are both blue collar guys. But, I know he whines about favouritism and "cucks" on every forum he posts on. Grown ass men shouldn't do that.

Anonymous

I like chillaxin too..

Not all flamers are like that.

I'm sure there are some good folks on flame forums. I don't have the time to join another board and get to know them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview