The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Can we just gas the bums?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 13, 2019, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "ThugLife"I know this sounds harsh, but I'm not exactly known for empathy or a bleeding heart.

So I'm thinking, would it be all that bad if we just fumigated these worthless druggie bums infesting cities like San Francesspool and Jew york?

Just do it once. I don't think anyone will notice or miss them and life will be so much brighter tomorrow when we throw all their worldly possessions in a dumpster

The United Nations got involved when Trump put little brown children in cages.  My vote is for sending them to a working farm.... on another planet  :wink:

The Trump administration did what the Obama administration did before them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "ThugLife"I know this sounds harsh, but I'm not exactly known for empathy or a bleeding heart.

So I'm thinking, would it be all that bad if we just fumigated these worthless druggie bums infesting cities like San Francesspool and Jew york?

Just do it once. I don't think anyone will notice or miss them and life will be so much brighter tomorrow when we throw all their worldly possessions in a dumpster

The United Nations got involved when Trump put little brown children in cages.  My vote is for sending them to a working farm.... on another planet  :wink:

Reagan started it... illegals are an easy target.  Trumps immigration numbers aren't nearly as good as Obama's were.

Anonymous

Reagan started it... illegals are an easy target.  Trumps immigration numbers aren't nearly as good as Obama's were.

Reagan gave a huge amnesty to illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration increased under his watch. Like most mainstream politicians, he didn't see it as a big problem. It's the same in Canada. The biggest political parties don't call us racists if Canadians complain about asylum shoppers walking across the border and claiming refugee status while they have an on going claim in the US.

ALL ILLEGALS/PHONY REFUGEE CLAIMANTS SHOULD BE DEPORTED YESTERDAY. We the people are tired of paying for those criminals.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Our government is about to implement a cashless card for welfare recipients.

They can buy food and fuel with them,  but they will have no cash value with which to buy drugs.  Many people believe it should also exclude cigarettes and alcohol.

Isn't that the same as the American food stamps program? Recipients exchange the food stamps for below their value for alcohol and cigarettes.

That is exactly what happens.

Fumigate these low lives.

it's the only way.

https://www.lataco.com/darrell-fields-beloved-guitarist-living-in-skid-row-burned-to-death-while-inside-his-tent/">//https://www.lataco.com/darrell-fields-beloved-guitarist-living-in-skid-row-burned-to-death-while-inside-his-tent/

Anonymous

Every place controlled by progs has extreme poverty.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our government is about to implement a cashless card for welfare recipients.

They can buy food and fuel with them,  but they will have no cash value with which to buy drugs.  Many people believe it should also exclude cigarettes and alcohol.

Isn't that the same as the American food stamps program? Recipients exchange the food stamps for below their value for alcohol and cigarettes.

Here in the US, food stamps use to look like Monopoly money pretty much. They would exchange them for HALF value for cash. Government decided to stop the paper, and go to a plastic card, thinking it would curb it. Instead, they loan out their card, and still do the exchange.

Here lies the problem, some folks honestly need a hand, but then you have those that abuse the system. You have women with kids saying they dont work, so they get free housing, food stamps, free health care, etc. But in reality, they either have drug dealing baby daddys, that deal drugs and make tons of money, or you have a working baby daddy that doesnt come home til dark to avoid getting caught living there and having it look like income is coming in, or lazy fucks that live off of others and the system. I grew up in those neighborhoods, so I know. Even as a minor, if I worked, they counted my income, and my mom's bill's would go up. (She got hit in the head with an airborne hockey puck working as a security guard, and developed memory and learning issues, and got disability).
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Here in the US, food stamps use to look like Monopoly money pretty much. They would exchange them for HALF value for cash. Government decided to stop the paper, and go to a plastic card, thinking it would curb it. Instead, they loan out their card, and still do the exchange.

Here lies the problem, some folks honestly need a hand, but then you have those that abuse the system. You have women with kids saying they dont work, so they get free housing, food stamps, free health care, etc. But in reality, they either have drug dealing baby daddys, that deal drugs and make tons of money, or you have a working baby daddy that doesnt come home til dark to avoid getting caught living there and having it look like income is coming in, or lazy fucks that live off of others and the system. I grew up in those neighborhoods, so I know. Even as a minor, if I worked, they counted my income, and my mom's bill's would go up. (She got hit in the head with an airborne hockey puck working as a security guard, and developed memory and learning issues, and got disability).

Nobody in my family has ever collected social assistance benefits, so I don't know how they pay out. But, I do know there is fraud within the system.

Anonymous

Reagan gave a huge amnesty to illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration increased under his watch. Like most mainstream politicians, he didn't see it as a big problem. It's the same in Canada. The biggest political parties don't call us racists if Canadians complain about asylum shoppers walking across the border and claiming refugee status while they have an on going claim in the US.

ALL ILLEGALS/PHONY REFUGEE CLAIMANTS SHOULD BE DEPORTED YESTERDAY. We the people are tired of paying for those criminals.

That he did... which also enabled him to document them.  However, you're asking people who have been sneaking into the country for as long as California to stay off land that was once theirs so it didn't work out so good.  

They come because we pay them to do the jobs no one wants to do.  

I like Canada.  I wish I had more time to visit there.  I've been several times.  It's still so weird for me to see things in French tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

That is exactly what happens.

Fumigate these low lives.

it's the only way.

Nothing seems to work in the city I live in. We keep them alive with low doses of heroin. But, why do they want to keep breathing.

To be free of heroin, but most won't succeed.

Meth is the main one these days in our society.

It's such an ugly drug too *ugh*

Anonymous

They come because we pay them to do the jobs no one wants to do.  

I like Canada.  I wish I had more time to visit there.  I've been several times.  It's still so weird for me to see things in French tho.

Well you admit the US tolerates illegal immigration for economic reasons. Because we all know Central Americans aint refugees.

The US could implement a temporary foreign worker visa program like we have. It controls the flow of temporary workers, they pay taxes, you can screen them and it forces employers to pay them a living wage. Open borders like the US has makes no sense.

Berry Sweet

Nevermind the homeless, look at these losers.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nevermind the homeless, look at these losers.

">

Scouse's superior aryans,

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nevermind the homeless, look at these losers.

">

Scouse's superior aryans,
 :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Was actually wondering if this is similar to Odi's sitiation.  That and the obvious lack of dental care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Was actually wondering if this is similar to Odi's sitiation.  That and the obvious lack of dental care.

ac_toofunny