Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Can we just gas the bums?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 13, 2019, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Subtle hints that you are in a bad neighborhood..

There is a sudden spike of interracial couples..

There is a sudden spike of biracial kids.

The windows have bars on them.

The apartment building parking lots are empty because all the cars have been parked on the street where they can be observed.

Women look dirty and they wear sweat pants + crocs.

My children are biracial.

:sneaky2:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The apartment building parking lots are empty because all the cars have been parked on the street where they can be observed.

Do you know who their father is?

Do they have different fathers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

ac_biggrin

Just pointing out that your relationship and biracial kids arent the type I´m talking about..

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56295385_1917255378386170_1935067398902120448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmGR89Bx-dYAgt_9lQOdUtbAlLLBX9x45ZhOZjJUaFLkUPDjqZJfuTz3CnJtOFkH7E&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=241e9fb4d10dee0744aaaddd84504db8&oe=5E06559B">

Odinson

In a sense that the addicts can get clean needles...

To stop the spread of diseases among them.

New addicts still have hope because they dont have C-hepatitis, HIV.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Our government is about to implement a cashless card for welfare recipients.

They can buy food and fuel with them,  but they will have no cash value with which to buy drugs.  Many people believe it should also exclude cigarettes and alcohol.

Isn't that the same as the American food stamps program? Recipients exchange the food stamps for below their value for alcohol and cigarettes.

That is exactly what happens.

Fumigate these low lives.

it's the only way.

Nothing seems to work in the city I live in. We keep them alive with low doses of heroin. But, why do they want to keep breathing.

To be free of heroin, but most won't succeed.

Meth is the main one these days in our society.

It's such an ugly drug too *ugh*

It's devastating youth in Australia. We've been targeted by foreigners and we don't have American-style rehabs, which we SHOULD have.

I would be concerned about exposing the youth to bigger and better things in rehab.  Unfortunately, my youngest brother needed rehab 15 years ago and the family therapist advised against it.  Meth is NO joke.  It ruined my relationship with him.  You say and do things when you're on meth that you can't take back.  The behavior is so erratic it's like they are a completely different person.  A switch was flipped in him and the devil took over   It was rampant in his HS.  So sad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56295385_1917255378386170_1935067398902120448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmGR89Bx-dYAgt_9lQOdUtbAlLLBX9x45ZhOZjJUaFLkUPDjqZJfuTz3CnJtOFkH7E&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=241e9fb4d10dee0744aaaddd84504db8&oe=5E06559B">

Word

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
They come because we pay them to do the jobs no one wants to do.  

I like Canada.  I wish I had more time to visit there.  I've been several times.  It's still so weird for me to see things in French tho.

Well you admit the US tolerates illegal immigration for economic reasons. Because we all know Central Americans aint refugees.

The US could implement a temporary foreign worker visa program like we have. It controls the flow of temporary workers, they pay taxes, you can screen them and it forces employers to pay them a living wage. Open borders like the US has makes no sense.

We have lots of people here on work Visa.  But the migrant farm workers are all illegal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Our government is about to implement a cashless card for welfare recipients.

They can buy food and fuel with them,  but they will have no cash value with which to buy drugs.  Many people believe it should also exclude cigarettes and alcohol.

Isn't that the same as the American food stamps program? Recipients exchange the food stamps for below their value for alcohol and cigarettes.

That is exactly what happens.

Fumigate these low lives.

it's the only way.

Nothing seems to work in the city I live in. We keep them alive with low doses of heroin. But, why do they want to keep breathing.

To be free of heroin, but most won't succeed.

Meth is the main one these days in our society.

It's such an ugly drug too *ugh*

It's devastating youth in Australia. We've been targeted by foreigners and we don't have American-style rehabs, which we SHOULD have.

I would be concerned about exposing the youth to bigger and better things in rehab.  Unfortunately, my youngest brother needed rehab 15 years ago and the family therapist advised against it.  Meth is NO joke.  It ruined my relationship with him.  You say and do things when you're on meth that you can't take back.  The behavior is so erratic it's like they are a completely different person.  A switch was flipped in him and the devil took over   It was rampant in his HS.  So sad.

I have hung out with one per center bikers in Canada, and abroad. They are among the biggest producers and distributors of meth. Which is why I never sought to be anything more than a hanger on.  Meth is frickin nasty.

Anonymous

I like Canada.  I wish I had more time to visit there.  I've been several times.  It's still so weird for me to see things in French tho.

Well you admit the US tolerates illegal immigration for economic reasons. Because we all know Central Americans aint refugees.

The US could implement a temporary foreign worker visa program like we have. It controls the flow of temporary workers, they pay taxes, you can screen them and it forces employers to pay them a living wage. Open borders like the US has makes no sense.

We have lots of people here on work Visa.  But the migrant farm workers are all illegal.

I don't know of any other Western country that does it quite the way the US does. There's little distinction between illegals and skilled immigrants. You guys need to get much tougher on illegals and start bringing in value added immigrants like Australia and Canada do.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56295385_1917255378386170_1935067398902120448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmGR89Bx-dYAgt_9lQOdUtbAlLLBX9x45ZhOZjJUaFLkUPDjqZJfuTz3CnJtOFkH7E&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=241e9fb4d10dee0744aaaddd84504db8&oe=5E06559B">

I think Australia was the first to have them and it was mainly to curb the spread of AIDS and it did....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I think Australia was the first to have them and it was mainly to curb the spread of AIDS and it did....

You don't think condoms had something to do with it.

Anonymous

I don't know of any other Western country that does it quite the way the US does. There's little distinction between illegals and skilled immigrants. You guys need to get much tougher on illegals and start bringing in value added immigrants like Australia and Canada do.

There are too many fake refugees in all Western countries.

caskur

You don't think condoms had something to do with it.

We had very good strategies back in the early days... they're lax now though...

Condoms definitely helped but this was one of the better strategies... no one strategy works by itself however a collection of aids do...

people got infected by immoral sex, sharing needles, and receiving blood donations.... they were sure killers. Australia got onto the druggies straight away making sure they got free needles so they didn't share.

They played this ad over and over.... And they should play it over and over to this new dopey generation now too.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol