Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

To Caskur

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Then don't brag about it, buttercup.

Free speech, nugga

Ditto, dippy.

sasquatch

Quote from: "King Martini"I would also like Danny there, too

Then I want an apology from flea for that shitty chris hanson framejob.

And if I do, I will register under a VPN and a throwaway e-email, because I don't trust her with that shit. As a matter of fact, I trust the furries that Doxxed me at kiwi farms more than I fucking trust her.

Bricktop

Hahahahahaha....an apology....from flametown....

ac_lmfao

You might as well ask a muslim for a bacon sandwich.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Caskur, I grant you the same amnesty Peaches was granted on MMP and I was never a vile, disgusting cunt to you.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

WTF am I reading?

@Caskur, I have no idea what may be up between you and Murdock but whatever this "amnesty" thing is,  I can guarantee you that you don't want it.

caskur

I'm not sure what she means but I tried to join her forum a couple of weeks ago and I cannot because the capcha (or something) doesn't work on my Windows 10 browser... so trying to fill out the registration remains incomplete.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hahahahahaha....an apology....from flametown....

ac_lmfao

You might as well ask a muslim for a bacon sandwich.

If poofer wants me there that badly, he will figure out a way to twist flea's bingo wing into doing it. If not, then oh well. no skin off my dick.

reaper

Quote from: "caskur"I'm not sure what she means but I tried to join her forum a couple of weeks ago and I cannot because the capcha (or something) doesn't work on my Windows 10 browser... so trying to fill out the registration remains incomplete.

The registration system was messed up for a few days a while back Cask.It's all fixed again now and if you do join I give you my word that NOBODY will fuck with you in the shitty way that they did at S/G (and I don't blame flea for that either). Any probs then private message me.The peeps there will love all of your excellent photography.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"
Quote from: "caskur"I'm not sure what she means but I tried to join her forum a couple of weeks ago and I cannot because the capcha (or something) doesn't work on my Windows 10 browser... so trying to fill out the registration remains incomplete.

The registration system was messed up for a few days a while back Cask.It's all fixed again now and if you do join I give you my word that NOBODY will fuck with you in the shitty way that they did at S/G (and I don't blame flea for that either). Any probs then private message me.The peeps there will love all of your excellent photography.

We'd miss her photography here. But, I realize she's posted with some of the people there for more than a decade.

caskur

Quote from: "reaper"

Waiting approval...

it worked this time.

thank you reaper!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lynn.F

Quote from: "sasquatch"

And if I do, I will register under a VPN and a throwaway e-email, because I don't trust her with that shit. As a matter of fact, I trust the furries that Doxxed me at kiwi farms more than I fucking trust her.

Dude. Go fuck yourself. You're not even that good of a "flamer." Your last "masterpiece" consisted of an ESL diatribe coupled with a fucking retarded picture of a dumpster.

Are you fucking serious? You want an "apology?"  You should just stay at FT. That's your pay grade.

I represent 25% of SG. You will not get a formal "apology." Now if Flea in her infinite wisdom decides to make some shady backroom deal with you then so be it. But you WILL NEVER GET AN "APOLOGY" you little bitch.

P.S.-Go fuck yourself Rotwang.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Lynn.F"

Dude. Go fuck yourself. You're not even that good of a "flamer." Your last "masterpiece" consisted of an ESL diatribe coupled with a fucking retarded picture of a dumpster.

Are you fucking serious? You want an "apology?"  You should just stay at FT. That's your pay grade.

I represent 25% of SG. You will not get a formal "apology." Now if Flea in her infinite wisdom decides to make some shady backroom deal with you then so be it. But you WILL NEVER GET AN "APOLOGY" you little bitch.

Which one were you again? were you one of the charred orbiters or the werefag?

Honestly, I have no idea what you have done to note or even know who you are. All i've seen is Rotwang kicking you in the taint and making you cry. if that's what 25% of SG consists of, then why would I even bother registering there?

Lynn.F

Honestly, I have no idea what you have done to note or even know who you are. All i've seen is Rotwang kicking you in the taint and making you cry. if that's what 25% of SG consists of, then why would I even bother registering there?

Hey stupid, I don't believe I ever asked for your opinion on how moronic you sound begging for an "apology?" Seriously though, you suck mini rat balls. You don't even rate for regular-sized rodent genitalia.

Reading your garbage is like watching two water buffalo (Flea and Sum Cun't) fuck. It's horrid to the point where you must be "trolling" as no one can be this fucking stupid. Have you read your crap lately? It reads like an edition of The Weekly World News. Right under the headline about Donald Trump being an alien is your shitty expose' on the many faces of Flynn. So what if the whole fucking country of the Ivory Coast is using the Flynn nic? How would that change you still being a certified virgin? Before you open your Pac Man like mouth. Think first. Remember just because your anus isn't, does not count.

Oh and this whole thing where you post about me and Rotwang. Do you think in the near future you could keep your fellating of Rotwang down to a bare minimum? That would be greatly appreciated as you are in a somewhat public place.

Your caterwauling needs to stop.

Anonymous

SG's so called flame board is mostly Dove and Martini talking to each other. I usually just post in Politics with the Cindy Been Progtard muppets.

sasquatch

Quote I don't believe I ever asked for your opinion

And nobody fucking cares what you ask for or not, because you are a fucking nobody who's at he very bottom of the flaming totem pole. You have done absolutely nothing noteworthy to even give you a second glance while you're following me around like some lovesick schoolgirl stalking a crush.

QuoteSeriously though, you suck mini rat balls. You don't even rate for regular-sized rodent genitalia.

Great! now the special ed escapee tard is pulling a full miketx and measuring rodent genitalia.
QuoteReading your garbage is like watching two water buffalo (Flea and Sum Cun't) fuck.

No wonder you're confused as to what's good content and what's not. If you call sum cun'T a "water buffalo", then you definitely need to scrape the old jizz off your fucking coke bottle thick glasses, and if you call what they do "fucking", then it's no wonder you will nothing but a friendzoned orbiter.

QuoteIt's horrid to the point where you must be "trolling" as no one can be this fucking stupid

Hey! you said it. you can be that fucking stupid.  NBow that we've established you're not only a nobody, but a "fucking stupid" nobody....
Have you read your crap lately? It reads like an edition of The Weekly World News. Right under the headline about Donald Trump being an alien is your shitty expose' on the many faces of Flynn. So what if the whole fucking country of the Ivory Coast is using the Flynn nic?

An expose? have you been huffing glue or something? I've never done an "expose" on the flynn nic, and I just don't fucking care either way. As a matter of fact, now that you are proclaiming it, thankyou for admitting you're a "fucking stupid" nobody that has to ride off he coattails of other's creativity because you are clearly incapable of doing it on your own. Goddamn! I'm sure the other half-dozen flynnites appreciate some fucking sewer-mutant motherfucker like you come slithering out and lapping up all the baby gravy from a flynn party you were clearly not invited to. It certainly keeps the room clean for hem to pound out witty content, while the only thing you're pounding on is your fist punching yourself in your sandy mangina for not getting any recognition for being the official flynn jizzmopper. Don't take it too hard, though. I'm sure you will find somebody will give you some recognition for your....uh....interesting hobby.

QuoteHow would that change you still being a certified virgin?

And this is coming the angry orbiter that thinks two people feuding and staying away as far from eachother as they can is considered "fucking". Clearly the only genetalia you're touched obviously belonged to rodents and the occasional backdoor pounding you get from a very sexually frustrated Aryan nation. See? even that fairy is more infamous than you, and his whole gig is just a generic "i'm a racist" type you would find on 4chan's /pol/. Step up your game,rookie.

QuoteRemember just because your anus isn't, does not count.

Jesus fucking H. christ. That's exactly what some closet fag would say about taking more loads in the backend than a fucking dump truck. Is that the real reason why you don't want me there? You already have to fight your BFF aryan nation from eye humping kevin/poofer and you don't want any more eye candy for his wandering fag eyes. What kind of operation are you fucking idiots running over there?

QuoteOh and this whole thing where you post about me and Rotwang. Do you think in the near future you could keep your fellating of Rotwang down to a bare minimum? That would be greatly appreciated as you are in a somewhat public place.
[/quote]

According to you, Rotwang basically "fucked" you, so what makes you think there's anything going on between us?  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Hello Lynn F.

ac_hithere

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview