Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

To Caskur

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am formally apologizing to the both of you and would love you both to come back to the BG.

Everything is water under the bridge. Let's just go back to having fun.

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Wtf

Caskur, yes

Murdock, hell fucking no. Wtf are you doing ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Wtf

Caskur, yes

I'll go join your boyfriend on FT then.... since you can't "handle" me xoxo

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Murdock"

Caskur, yes

Let him know he can join SG. You never will tho lmao

I don't want you on my forum cuz you're a nasty pig who goes real life on people. Quit asking motherfuckers to let you join because it's never going to happen.
<t></t>

Bricktop

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hmmm....I smell a troll...

I don't know what's going on nor do I care. I stay on my forum and bother no one.

I have reasons for the decisions I make. I wish people would respect that
<t></t>

Rotwang

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

Caskur, yes

I don't want you on my forum cuz you're a nasty pig who goes real life on people. Quit asking motherfuckers to let you join because it's never going to happen.

I helped start your site, twatwaFfle... how about you STOP weakening women and setting them back 200+ years in this game with your generic, nonsensical, inverted racism and your delusions of grandeur bull shit! *pauses so Fupa can google*

I walked onto Varsity as a freshman while you walked out of PE with a major in DSL application of lipgloss and trip to the clinic.

So that's your motto?  Submit to all the flamers you can't hang with?

**basic thirsty trick a$$ problems**

Murdy's Advice Column for Flametown's Reader's of the Month Club:

Flame Truth ~ post KM & Freud banning @ SG opener *bwa hahhhahah*

Anonymous

Caskur, I grant you the same amnesty Peaches was granted on MMP and I was never a vile, disgusting cunt to you.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Erica Mena

Caskur, yes

I helped start your site, twatwaFfle... how about you STOP weakening women and setting them back 200+ years in this game with your generic, nonsensical, inverted racism and your delusions of grandeur bull shit! *pauses so Fupa can google*

I walked onto Varsity as a freshman while you walked out of PE with a major in DSL application of lipgloss and trip to the clinic.

You helped start shit, you atrocious fat fuck. I told Joo to make you a mod of one forum so we could confine your fat chick pic attention whoring to one area. That's it. I never wanted you there and I got rid of you the first chance I got. You would know all about basic thirst bucket problems seeing as your smelly fat ass tries to fuck anything that moves. You're so desperate, you offered poor old Twap a video of you sucking cock in exchange for him joining your forum. Worst part is, he fucking declined  :roll:

I weaken bitches just by breathing. You have your forum, Fatso...you don't need to join mine
<t></t>

Anonymous

Caskur, yes

You helped start shit, you atrocious fat fuck. I told Joo to make you a mod of one forum so we could confine your fat chick pic attention whoring to one area. That's it. I never wanted you there and I got rid of you the first chance I got. You would know all about basic thirst bucket problems seeing as your smelly fat ass tries to fuck anything that moves. You're so desperate, you offered poor old Twap a video of you sucking cock in exchange for him joining your forum. Worst part is, he fucking declined  :roll:

I weaken bitches just by breathing. You have your forum, Fatso...you don't need to join mine

Yes, we all know that dental benefits at minimum wage toilet cleaning gigs are nominal.  Yo Brefff Stank Nasty.

I can only imagine the golf ball hailstorm catastrophe that is your cortisol, lard infest layer about your gnash.  On behalf of everyone on the internet I THANK you for only posting photos from a 45 degree angle.  We all know you failed pre-algebra... so that translates to you go gurl for hide your fupa from the world selfies in basic ghetto hoodrat speak.

Anonymous

BTW Fupa... you really shouldn't mention Twap unless you want me to unleash what he actually thinks about you.   My comment about the video was a joke because I was negotiating deals to get him on MMP w/Oak.  I texted KM and we had a laugh about it.  So your point is?  I made a crazy comment to get the old fuck out of hiding and back on my site?  He is there... so.....

Anonymous

BTW Fupa... you really shouldn't mention Twap unless you want me to unleash what he actually thinks about you.   My comment about the video was a joke because I was negotiating deals to get him on MMP w/Oak.  I texted KM and we had a laugh about it.  So your point is?  I made a crazy comment to get the old fuck out of hiding and back on my site?  He is there... so.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview