Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Who says I'm back?

But, yeah, Bricktop kept begging me to return, saying he can't carry this place on his own.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Who says I'm back?

But, yeah, Bricktop kept begging me to return, saying he can't carry this place on his own.

That's it.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Who says I'm back?

Seeking your help in carrying this place would be like asking Cousin Warwick to help change a light bulb.

You're back because you miss the attention I generously bestow upon you, only to suffer your ingratitude and demands for more.

I feel like I have a location monitor attached to my ankle. Everywhere I go Blurt bounds up like an abandoned puppy delighted in being able to track me down for another dog biscuit.

I've told him a thousand times my eternal youth is a fortunate twist in my DNA, but he insists that it can only be the result of dark alchemy and demands to know the secret so that he, despite the yawning gap between our years, can look as young as I do.

Dude, stick to the wig and makeup. That's your only hope.

Blurt

Seriously, Leo.

Your florid and flatulent posting style merits the following advice (and I offer it as a longtime friend): worry less about the yawning gap between our years and more about the yawning gap between your ears.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Son, the only reason you have a head is it gives somewhere to put your hat...whilst concealing the snow capped cranium beneath.

One can only marvel at the traumas you've experienced to turn your hair whiter than Joe's lies at your tender age.

Focus less on acrimony and more on matrimony little fella. It's never too late to find the perfect man.

Anonymous

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Focus less on acrimony and more on matrimony little fella. It's never too late to find the perfect man.

Yes, because focusing on matrimony rather than on acrimony has been working well for all the married folks who spend so much time on these boards. Right?

And, Leo, I have found the perfect man. You just haven't realized it yet.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

Yes, because focusing on matrimony rather than on acrimony has been working well for all the married folks who spend so much time on these boards. Right?

And, Leo, I have found the perfect man. You just haven't realized it yet.  :laugh:

Matrimony will give your life meaning...and your life could use a little meaning, rather than the demeaning that I'm giving it.

Thank you for the compliment...but you're preaching to the choir. I realised my perfection many years ago. But I'm not for you, mon petit. The cost of maintaining your wardrobe alone would bankrupt a small nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Matrimony will give your life meaning...and your life could use a little meaning, rather than the demeaning that I'm giving it.

Thank you for the compliment...but you're preaching to the choir. I realised my perfection many years ago. But I'm not for you, mon petit. The cost of maintaining your wardrobe alone would bankrupt a small nation.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview