Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "reaper"If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

memeemememememememememememememememememememememem.

meh !

Calm down before your cancer starts acting up, little fella.

If you too much a chicken shit to ride in the BG you need a brain biopsy

I don't want to join your forum either, but it's not because I am "chicken shit".

Your not a flamer or pretend to be.

That's nothing bad

I heard flaming is extinct.

It is.

I'm the last one left

You don't have a job... or a life... and therefore have ALL the time in the world to spend living online.  

Being last of the flamers is like winning the biggest loser in life contest.  

Enjoy your title  :crazy:

I think we can both agree that flaming has evolved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "reaper"If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

memeemememememememememememememememememememememem.

meh !

Calm down before your cancer starts acting up, little fella.

If you too much a chicken shit to ride in the BG you need a brain biopsy

I don't want to join your forum either, but it's not because I am "chicken shit".

Your not a flamer or pretend to be.

That's nothing bad

I heard flaming is extinct.

It is.

I'm the last one left

You don't have a job... or a life... and therefore have ALL the time in the world to spend living online.  

Being last of the flamers is like winning the biggest loser in life contest.  

Enjoy your title  :crazy:

Kevin  works, he's a bartender.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

What is that supposed to mean? He says he's a bartender. Why should I not believe him.

I guess you would need a working knowledge of family law and how the state will strip someone of their driving privileges as a result of support being in arrears.

But mostly, you should take anything he claims with a grain of salt... reading his posts prove inconsistencies and it's clear he is pathological in addition to the serious mental issues spewing all over this community (and by community I mean ALL of the forums and members).  

Can't trust it...

Anonymous

I guess you would need a working knowledge of family law and how the state will strip someone of their driving privileges as a result of support being in arrears.

But mostly, you should take anything he claims with a grain of salt... reading his posts prove inconsistencies and it's clear he is pathological in addition to the serious mental issues spewing all over this community (and by community I mean ALL of the forums and members).  

Can't trust it...

Even if his child support payments are in arrears and the state/province he lives in took his driving privileges(they do that here too by the way), he could still take transit, ride a bike or catch a ride with someone to get to work.

Anonymous

Can't trust it...

Even his child support payments are in arrears and the state/province he lives in took his driving privileges(they do that here too by the way), he could still take transit, ride a bike or catch a ride with someone to get to work.

He claims he has a driving phobia.  

What about the claims that this switch belonged to his child that he is now posting has been returned to him?

A murderer will kill you... a thief will steal from you... but you will never know where you stand with a liar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Some people posting here are either unable to read, unable to control themselves or enjoy trolling.

... and one of them contacted Dove's job and got her fired.  The author of this thread to be exact.

But hey, let's all rally around and support that while we grab our popcorn and eagerly await the next podcast  :pop:

Rotwang

This is a social web forum. We do not CARE what people do in their private lives, as long as it has no impact on this group.

Why you feel the need to use this forum as your personal vendetta outlet is anyone's guess. But trust me on this...your inability to work within the parameters of conduct we set is doing you no favours.

Take your drama elsewhere.

I recommend Murdy's Mosh Pit.