Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I kinda threw it out there defending him as he was being smeared as some asshole who was "putting a woman a d her kids out on the street".  I was attempting to defend his honor. I was also a lot younger and more senstive.

If he was anywhere near the monster Cas likes to paint him as, no way would i still speak to him. Let alone speak highly of him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

I can absolutely guarantee it

Is kurt even alive or did he die years ago and is just sitting there collecting dust whilst you post on 5 boards daily for decades on end?  Do you still at least offer his corpse dinner?

At least junkies take a break lulz.

Shut it Pigeon brain... you hooked up with a person even more stupid than you...   :laugh3:

You need to pray to Jehovah and ask him for a very large dose of wisdom... something you sorely lack.

If you had any brains you could have caught yourself a Kurt-like husband years ago... Too late for you now though... As Poof-tard says, you're damaged goods.

Not everyone is cut out for marriage, and thats okay.

I do not WANT a husand.

But since you apparently post as if having one is something to be envied, perhaps you should get off the damn internet once in a while and tend to him.

Apparently, MY stupidity and Poofer is more stimulating than your marriage. Which is even worse than one lunatic hooking up with another bigger lunatic for a few months. If anything has proven to me that i need serious therapy, it is this all the way.  

Ask my soon to be ex husband why his marriage failed,  he will tell you.  You and him have A LOT in common with your marriage killing net addictions.

Pigeon-brain, where do you get off giving me advise on ANYTHING especially marriage?...

You're a cry-baby whimp who cannot stick to a commitment if your life depended on it.

"Put your baby in me" ring a bell, you incessant blowhard?

Did Kurt ever find out you were getting E-preggers?

Kurt used to laugh when Dean rang with his attempt at blackmail...

My husband is 6' 3" and in his prime bench pressed 350 lbs...

he would grab you or pissant Dean and crush your tracheas with two fingers.

In his prime, eh?

Now all I'd have to do is roll a bottle of Geritol down the hall and watch both of you chase it double fisting spoons.

H to the Izzo

We're retired....

You'll still be slopping buckets for another 20 years because you weren't smart enough to stay monogamous and accumulate wealth in your strongest years.

Write any shit you want, it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. You have no foresight and that will be your downfall.

I'm going to jump in here because I did exactly what you're saying.  I stayed for 12 years longer than I should have.  However, I didn't do it for financial reasons.  I did it because I assessed that my children would better benefit from a 2 parent home.  We hid everything from the kids... his affairs, my online addiction and subsequent alcoholism.... they kids were clueless and shocked when we finally split.  

Looking back, I could have hated him at the gym.  But instead I took it out on myself because the cut  my failed marriage left was that DEEP.  It took an emotional toll on me that I will probably never fully heal from.  He was literally sucking the life out of me and I didn't like who I was when I was with him.  

We were excellent business partners and I will never be able to get legally married again without it being potentially detrimental to my retirement.  So that's my reward... I will never have a husband in the eyes of the law ever again and I'm emotionally scarred for life.  

I'm pretty sure you lose no matter what in these situations.  Just sayin.

Anonymous

Exactly. I would rather be on my own than deteriorating in a miserable situation that can not be improved, becoming someone i do not like and growing bitter and scarred.

I wouldnt do it to accumulate wealth either. You cannot take it with you when you die.  

My situation wasnt good for any of us.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lynn.F"

I know exactly who "I am addressing". I'm addressing that guy (yUo), about preaching the ills of "flaming" to people fresh off the boat from mainland China.

There are only two people here from mainland China..

We had two more, but they don't post anywhere anymore..

I'm from Taiwan and Zetsu is from Hong Kong.

That idiot probably considers me Chinese too.

No. I, consider yuO and Red Velvet Cake Gooks. See. I didn't call yUo, "chinese".

Now, where's that other Jew fucker at?[/i]
[/b]

caskur

Quote from: "Rotwang"Would potential patrons be mindful that I will lock this thread if anyone starts a domestic disturbance.

Show some respect, please.

You shouldn't really be running a flame board...

People's posts seem to unnerve you. You lack a brave heart.

I suggest you close this section and just go back to being a regular board...

Hardcore flamers can use Flame Truth, squabbling trolls can use Stomping Groundz... And people here can visit those other two places if the inclination strikes them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Would potential patrons be mindful that I will lock this thread if anyone starts a domestic disturbance.

Hardcore flamers can use Flame Truth, squabbling trolls can use Stomping Groundz... And people here can visit those other two places if the inclination strikes them.

I'm starting to wonder what the point of this is. We allowed more shit on here when it was Reject Rodeo.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm starting to wonder what the point of this is. We allowed more shit on here when it was Reject Rodeo.
I've been saying for awhile now that making an ego maniac like snotwog a mod was a big mistake

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"

I've been saying for awhile now that making an ego maniac like snotwog a mod was a big mistake

I'm not yet convinced that it was.  He seems to irritate everyone in a very even-handed way, including even me.

But it's okay mang, you don't have to recruit him to YOUR forum nor make him a mod there.  It's a much better look for you to just cycle back and forth between two or more flame mods, the way it's done at FT.   ac_toofunny

Anonymous

This from the forum cancer who cannot stop airing old disputes and hates having it pointed out by staff.

Start your own forum, then.

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches"

This from the forum cancer who cannot stop airing old disputes and hates having it pointed out by staff.

Start your own forum, then.

Where have I done this?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

memeemememememememememememememememememememememem.

meh !

... but... but... then we would miss out on all the fun hearing about what this guy does with ALL his time....

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "reaper"If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

memeemememememememememememememememememememememem.

meh !

Calm down before your cancer starts acting up, little fella.

If you too much a chicken shit to ride in the BG you need a brain biopsy

I don't want to join your forum either, but it's not because I am "chicken shit".

Your not a flamer or pretend to be.

That's nothing bad

I heard flaming is extinct.

It is.

I'm the last one left

You don't have a job... or a life... and therefore have ALL the time in the world to spend living online.  

Being last of the flamers is like winning the biggest loser in life contest.  

Enjoy your title  :crazy:

Anonymous

Extreme and outrageous conduct with intent. Conduct so extreme in degree as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency.  Her state also recognizes stalking laws... so this smells like treble damages.  

I also have the texts where you tell her to pawn the switch.... and the screen shots where you admit she was going to be homeless with 3 kids.  I have numerous other texts from you and various other parties.  

Open wide... you're about to swallow my entire load, Mar~Teeny~Weenie xoxo

Rotwang

Not in this forum, toots.

Post any of that shit, and it gets flushed. Permanently.