The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "King Martini"And BTW, the First Expose Thread in the New Furnace will be;

Caskur- The REAL truth

Knock yourself out.

I realize you idolize me. Me having got the best of you....

You've taken Alpo's place these days... My unpaid promoter.  :laugh3:

With the PI I gave "Ant"? ac_lmfao

I think its time you come clean about a few things. I might do you some good.

Ant thinks you're a slow learner aka intellectually impaired.

You know Ant is a member of my Twitter right?   ac_hithere

you know Ant follows mine, right? :howdy:

Then you must already know Ant thinks you're a slow learner, Kev.... :laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I just want to make it very clear that i did not dox this person or his family.

I have a very close friend i have had all my life, who was worried about me dating someone off the internet, so my friend looked him up, to see if KM was who he said he was. He was just worried about ME and MY kids around a guy from the internet. Im seeing he was right.

KM completely flipped on me, accused me of doxxing his kids, said they didnt want to meet me now(this is had nothing to do with his kids so this claim was wild and if kids are creeped out and involved its because HE involved them). It was a lot of accusations and no listening, no understanding. It left a bad taste.

I have absolutely zero interest in doxxing him or anyone associated with him. I want absolutely nothing to do with him. I blocked him from contacting me.

At this point with him on every board i read blasting off about this nonstop and laying down veiled threats about "exposing" and what not, i actually feel threatened.

I never wanted any of this online and i certaintly am not gonna engage in this. Im considering just leaving this community for a while.  Its like the more i ignore it the more he wants to keep going.

I want absolutely no part of it and i have not and will not be doxing him or his children and i find this accusation threatening because its gonna become his excuse or justification for attacking me and mine. As a single mom id rather just leave.

I really just wish it would stop. I have no intention of enaging him in anyway and i have no problem staying off the boards entirely for as long as it takes until this is over if thats what i have to do to protect myself and my families privacy. I have not talked about him anywhere.

KM just go enjoy your 20 something year old GF and stop using her as some online weapon against a woman who is more than happy to have absolutely nothing to do with you. If i were dating a guy with this level of animosity and focus on someone else, id hit the road running and not look back.  This is probably why you prefer and should stick to younger girls. They dont mind being mindless tools. I dont care if you "played me" or what ever it is you need to keep going about. I just really wish you would leave me alone because this honest to God making me feel threatened.  Please fucking STOP.

Now im not saying another thing on this. I havent up until now and i will go back to ignoring it now.  I have no desire to participate in this. If he wants to keep this going that 100 percent on him. I honestly regret this entire thing.  

Sorry, people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I just want to make it very clear that i did not dox this person or his family.

I have a very close friend i have had all my life, who was worried about me dating someone off the internet, so my friend looked him up, to see if KM was who he said he was. He was just worried about ME and MY kids around a guy from the internet. Im seeing he was right.

KM completely flipped on me, accused me of doxxing his kids, said they didnt want to meet me now(this is had nothing to do with his kids so this claim was wild and if kids are creeped out and involved its because HE involved them). It was a lot of accusations and no listening, no understanding. It left a bad taste.

I have absolutely zero interest in doxxing him or anyone associated with him. I want absolutely nothing to do with him. I blocked him from contacting me.

At this point with him on every board i read blasting off about this nonstop and laying down veiled threats about "exposing" and what not, i actually feel threatened.

I never wanted any of this online and i certaintly am not gonna engage in this. Im considering just leaving this community for a while.  Its like the more i ignore it the more he wants to keep going.

I want absolutely no part of it and i have not and will not be doxing him or his children and i find this accusation threatening because its gonna become his excuse or justification for attacking me and mine. As a single mom id rather just leave.

I really just wish it would stop. I have no intention of enaging him in anyway and i have no problem staying off the boards entirely for as long as it takes until this is over if thats what i have to do to protect myself and my families privacy. I have not talked about him anywhere.

KM just go enjoy your 20 something year old GF and stop using her as some online weapon against a woman who is more than happy to have absolutely nothing to do with you. If i were dating a guy with this level of animosity and focus on someone else, id hit the road running and not look back.  This is probably why you prefer and should stick to younger girls. They dont mind being mindless tools.

Now im not saying another thing on this. I havent up until now and i will go back to ignoring it now.  I have no desire to participate in this.

First, this is the only time I am responding to you.

Second, do not try and twist things. It might work on others, but anybody with two brain cells in their head can see you are a complete nutjob.

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids. This is after whomever doxxed me. I don't, for one second, trust somebody so mentally unhinged, such as a fucking woman looking online for a husband when she already has one. Srsly.

You are a creepy human being, Caskur...I mean, Dovey. It's hypocritical how you looked down on the shit Caskur did to yours truly but, hey, you did the exact same thing and its OK.

And the gods honest truth, and if you can get the hamster wheel in your brain to spin for even a second, you will see it;

You were a kick

You are married

I never not once, came to see you (lost in Michigan, took the wrong bus, lol)

I has talking to somebody the entire time I was "in a relationship" with you who was away for, get this, two months in Europe who knew I was rat catching while she was gone.

You, were content.

I did not know you were this fucking crazy, tho. That's on me. And no offense, Dovey, you are kind of the type of person, after seeing the real you, I don't associate with in real life. I liked you better on the boards.

As for threatening, I was the one who asked for my shit to be deleted, they didn't make it happen. I admit, I was going to play up the "jilted ex" for views, but after reading the text messages you sent, I had to step the fuck away from this because you are a complete basket case.

I've moved the fuck on. Better yet, I was never really that interested. It was content, nothing more, and possibly one of the greatest troll jobs this game has ever seen.

And that's all I'm ever gonna say about this. Excuse me, I have to take a shower now.

And btw- if you would have looked at my Instagram the entire time we were "together", you would have seen countless pics of me and the gf, or the pics she was sending me that I posted.

Girl by.....er, old lady bye

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Looking someone up that you met online is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Especially if you are a single mother caring for three young girls.

This is a person who may one day share your home with you. Background checks are not inappropriate in such a circumstance just like they are not inappropriate when a potential employer does one on you prior to extending an offer

I agree.

Digging thru my BM, Ex's, and kids shit is completely unacceptable.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "ThugLife"Looking someone up that you met online is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Especially if you are a single mother caring for three young girls.

This is a person who may one day share your home with you. Background checks are not inappropriate in such a circumstance just like they are not inappropriate when a potential employer does one on you prior to extending an offer

I agree.

Just out of curiosity. How did you come to find out all of that took place?

Anonymous

At some point this becomes harrassment.

I have every text as well and im not convinced you are rooted in reality.

You might think you are saving face here but the more you go on like this the more you look completely psychotic.

Nothing about this insane "relationship" from hell matters to me.  In fact tossing you 60 bucks to leave was well spent. You are not having the impact you think you are having. You look like a pathetic, desperate piece of shit person.  The more you post bragging about being a scumbag, the more im glad i paid for pretty much everything and did all the fucking driving and didnt permit you to have a centimeter of control. I can only imagine the nightmare if you had the resources to do more than make pitful, middle school mentality podcasts where you are delusional enough to think im gonna get jealous and anyone besides Cunt actually cares about what went on.

Im not even reading the vapid shit you are posting and im gonna continue to grey rock you until i either have to get police involved or you stop. How far this goes is up to you.

Have a nice life, full of exs that are glad to be rid of you and your narcism. You are the definition of a bullet dodged and any woman with a lick of sense would read this shit and RUN. I feel bad for this girl, if shes even real. Who knows, who cares. You lie so much you cannot even keep track of it  

I am officailly done with this psycho. Any contact or direct reference will be quietly documented and treated as harrassment.

Good day, sir.

Anonymous

Well he text raged at me about how terrified his kids were because my friend looked him up.

He called my friend a scum bag pedo. It was completely insane. Lots of red flags, for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

I agree.

Great question.

Could it be, he is an NPD gaslighting liar?

Who knows, who cares. I have not the inclination to address his madness. I had his direct permission to see a picture of them because i was curious.  I didnt even know his kids had socail media and i have never once, nor will i go looking for that. I did make sure MY kids are offline for a while because of him and this bullshit. Its fucking scaring me.

He wants an excuse to dox ME that will make him appear to be less a scumbag, in his own mind. He wants a justification to continue and escalate.  

Demonizing me and blowing things into something they are not is how he is doing it.

Uhg. That being said, i have involved myself WAY more than i wanted to and i am exiting this shitshow before i "trigger him" further.  The only way to deal with people like this is to starve them out and they eventially have their extiction burst and give up. Ive given more supply here than he deserves.

I will never, EVER get involved with anyone from the internet ever again. Lesson learned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Well he text raged at me about how terrified his kids were because my friend looked him up.

He called my friend a scum bag pedo. It was completely insane. Lots of red flags, for sure.
performing a cursorary background check normally does not result in the person being checked becoming aware they were checked.

That being the case im having difficulty understanding where all the fear is coming from

Im always open to enlightenment  tho

He told me he was 42. Back ground check said 47.

I asked for clarity.

He fucking flipped and took it to an irrational level.

All i want is to get past this bullshit. I dont care, i have no desire to have any contact or interaction with this person at ALL. I want nothing to do with him.

Anonymous

IF the shit he saying is true.

Think about the kind of person who would do ALL that shit for CONTENT on a TROLL BOARD.

Who would spend months involved in someones real life for fucking CONTENT.  Now he wants to be all self righteous that im legally married....lulz.  And Cas thinks im the hooker lol.

That is fucking insane. The actions of a sociopath. Thank GOD my gut was screaming.

I didnt even have to end it myself. The fucking psycho thought my troll board posts were about him, had a fucking public tantrum and did it for me.

Just stay the fuck away from me, Poofer. This can all end right here. I am MORE than willing to scrub this off and go forward with class and dignity, eh?

Claiming you are not responding to me kinda is moot when all you have done for days is blather on trying to save face.

You are fucking scary. Walk away.

Clearly this poor girl is living the dream lol.

"So honey, what have you been up to?"

"Oh nothing. Just fucking an old married woman from the internet to up the views on my podcasts"

"Oh baby, i love what a strong, faithful man of integrity you are! We can live a fufilling life together on the 43 bucks you earned being the other dick for internet attention! Be still my beating heart! I just love laying next to you as you podcast rant about the married woman you fucked while i was in Europe!  Im such a lucky girl!"  

*baaarrfff* youve got to be kidding me hahahaha. Better her than me, mang.

Anonymous

I agree.

She fucking told me she did.

I'm not the one dragging this shit on. She's a complete nutjob who needs to understand my red flag was at "well, my friend doxxed you" as if, if I did have some evil hidden shit I wouldn't have told her. I don't.

Like I said, I have no ill will towards her, she's not my cup of tea and is damaged goods. The more I was around her the more I saw things that creeped me out. Was I talking to somebody while I was talking to her? I was. Was it wrong? She's fucking married . I admitted I was going to play up the "jilted ex" card on the forums for views, but not now.

I am content acting like this never happened and moving forward. I thought that was the plan, anyway. Listen to the new podcast, nothing about this situation. Nobody is "exposing" her from this side of the fence. There's bigger names out there that have had an bigger impact.

Like I said, and have said, I'm done with this. I played internet Make-A-Wish to a mentally challenged fan who was given two months communicating with a real man and should be thankful she got that much.

I'm used to this. Women just go bat shit cray cray when I tell them its over. I can't help it. I'm like sexual heroin

Anonymous

I want nothing to do with you. I blocked you from my phone and im only addressing you now because you going even further into delusions with these accusations that im even a tiny bit involved with your kids.

Just fucking stop.

Drop it.

Everything you say makes you look SCARIER.

Im done. If he keeps its up its all him.

I repeat i want nothing to do with him and i will leave the community entirely until he has his extinction burst and gives up.

He is the ONLY one bringing this online and keeping it going.

You are content to move forward like it never happened? Ive been litetally doing that for days. Start now.  For the love of fucking GOD just leave me the fuck alone. You are disconnected from reality.

Erica Mena

*I bet Dum Sum (oops, I mean Clever1) is rubbing his hep C ridden member watching me post again finally.  ac_hithere

Is he still claiming he was in a relationship with someone he only spoke to on IM for two months ?

Weirdo
<t></t>

caskur

Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

I can absolutely guarantee it
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

I can absolutely guarantee it

Is kurt even alive or did he die years ago and is just sitting there collecting dust whilst you post on 5 boards daily for decades on end?  Do you still at least offer his corpse dinner?

At least junkies take a break lulz.