Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

I can absolutely guarantee it

Is kurt even alive or did he die years ago and is just sitting there collecting dust whilst you post on 5 boards daily for decades on end?  Do you still at least offer his corpse dinner?

At least junkies take a break lulz.

Shut it Pigeon brain... you hooked up with a person even more stupid than you...   :laugh3:

You need to pray to Jehovah and ask him for a very large dose of wisdom... something you sorely lack.

If you had any brains you could have caught yourself a Kurt-like husband years ago... Too late for you now though... As Poof-tard says, you're damaged goods.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

Is kurt even alive or did he die years ago and is just sitting there collecting dust whilst you post on 5 boards daily for decades on end?  Do you still at least offer his corpse dinner?

Shut it Pigeon brain... you hooked up with a person even more stupid than you...   :laugh3:

You need to pray to Jehovah and ask him for a very large dose of wisdom... something you sorely lack.

If you had any brains you could have caught yourself a Kurt-like husband years ago... Too late for you now though... As Poof-tard says, you're damaged goods.

Not everyone is cut out for marriage, and thats okay.

I do not WANT a husand.

But since you apparently post as if having one is something to be envied, perhaps you should get off the damn internet once in a while and tend to him.

Apparently, MY stupidity and Poofer is more stimulating than your marriage. Which is even worse than one lunatic hooking up with another bigger lunatic for a few months. If anything has proven to me that i need serious therapy, it is this all the way.  I am not "goods" so if that is how you think of yourself be my guest but some of us arent on that market.

Ask my soon to be ex husband why his marriage failed,  he will tell you.  You and him have A LOT in common with your marriage killing net addictions.

caskur

I do not WANT a husand.

But since you apparently post as if having one is something to be envied, perhaps you should get off the damn internet once in a while and tend to him.

Apparently, MY stupidity and Poofer is more stimulating than your marriage. Which is even worse than one lunatic hooking up with another bigger lunatic for a few months. If anything has proven to me that i need serious therapy, it is this all the way.  

Ask my soon to be ex husband why his marriage failed,  he will tell you.  You and him have A LOT in common with your marriage killing net addictions.

Pigeon-brain, where do you get off giving me advise on ANYTHING especially marriage?...

You're a cry-baby whimp who cannot stick to a commitment if your life depended on it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I do not WANT a husand.

Apparently, MY stupidity and Poofer is more stimulating than your marriage. Which is even worse than one lunatic hooking up with another bigger lunatic for a few months. If anything has proven to me that i need serious therapy, it is this all the way.  

Pigeon-brain, where do you get off giving me advise on ANYTHING especially marriage?...

You're a cry-baby whimp who cannot stick to a commitment if your life depended on it.

Probably because when it comes to fucked up shitty ones, im the gotdamn guru.  And i can peg them pretty quick.

Hurry up, bring the "goods" before(if he hasnt already) walks out on the back of your head.  Like i have done with my ex net addict.

Anonymous

I do not WANT a husand.

"Put your baby in me" ring a bell, you incessant blowhard?

Did Kurt ever find out you were getting E-preggers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

I do not WANT a husand.

But we are fucked up lol.

Living the dream there lmao.

Please, sign me up for decades of neglect and infidelity and getting pixilated with e semen hahaha.

Its pathetic when your biggest accomplishment is just not legally divorcing.

Anonymous

Im curious how i ended up with 5 kids.

Hey Cascur, you fucking pig, get back here and tell me who the father is.  Sometimes i forget things, my last count wasnt 5.

Did i lose one at Cosco?

Lulz.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"Im curious how i ended up with 5 kids.

Lulz.

4 are living + 1 you aborted...

that's 5 kids...

Your bizzo must be HUGE... I bet you're somewhat incontinent too.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Im curious how i ended up with 5 kids.

Lulz.

4 are living + 1 you aborted...

that's 5 kids...

You're bizzo must be HUGE... I bet you're somewhat incontinent too.

So you admit you support the brutal slaughter of unborn children then?

Maybe if you ask Poofer real nice, for a dollar he will show you my "bizzo"

It might help you get a e baby in you if you pretend its yours.

Ha. Lulz.

caskur

I do not WANT a husand.

Kurt used to laugh when Dean rang with his attempt at blackmail...

My husband is 6' 3" and in his prime bench pressed 350 lbs...

he would grab you or pissant Dean and crush your tracheas with two fingers.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I do not WANT a husand.

Yet, you invest more time up the asses of pissants than this apparent Adonis collecting dust in the corner while you get e preg by a woman abuser.

Anonymous

I feel like Kurt might be waddling down the damaged goods ilse.

Can you blame the poor bastard?

Maybe he can find my 5th kid for me.

caskur

I do not WANT a husand.

In his prime, eh?

Now all I'd have to do is roll a bottle of Geritol down the hall and watch both of you chase it double fisting spoons.

H to the Izzo

We're retired....

You'll still be slopping buckets for another 20 years because you weren't smart enough to stay monogamous and accumulate wealth in your strongest years.

Write any shit you want, it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. You have no foresight and that will be your downfall.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids

So your ex-wife died huh?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids

So your ex-wife died huh?

Where did I say my Ex-wife passed away?