Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "King Martini"BG Let Martini Go!!!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18866611">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18866611

You asked for your account to be deleted ! You said good riddance to the forum

I've stayed out of your drama and tried to deflect attention cuz I didn't want to see you guys go thru this. Don't act like we just took your panel. You asked to have your account deleted.

Yeah but you didn't delete it.

I want no part in that delusional person who doxxed the fuck out my kids, my ex, and my ex gfs.

I've taken the high road thru all this and haven't said fuck all about how she creeped my kids out or how they deleted their social medias because of her.

I just asked for my account deleted. This has nothing to do with anything or anybody but one person. And while I get it that this person is your friend, I know her and have seen and heard some of the most fucked up things spew out of her mouth.

Just delete my shit. My kids will thank you.

Dude... what's the deal here. You that sore over a break up? I have access to every part of SG and Murdy's board and to be honest Dovey hasn't said a word about you anywhere. Your PI was not doxxed. I wouldn't stand for it

Her and I speak over text regularly and she hasn't said anything bad about you there either. Well, other than to say you look like you're starting to come off the rails which is pretty fucking obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes so I wouldn't attribute that to her talking behind your back

Chill out dawg, this aint that serious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18866611">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18866611

I've stayed out of your drama and tried to deflect attention cuz I didn't want to see you guys go thru this. Don't act like we just took your panel. You asked to have your account deleted.

I want no part in that delusional person who doxxed the fuck out my kids, my ex, and my ex gfs.

I've taken the high road thru all this and haven't said fuck all about how she creeped my kids out or how they deleted their social medias because of her.

I just asked for my account deleted. This has nothing to do with anything or anybody but one person. And while I get it that this person is your friend, I know her and have seen and heard some of the most fucked up things spew out of her mouth.

Dude... what's the deal here. You that sore over a break up? I have access to every part of SG and Murdy's board and to be honest Dovey hasn't said a word about you anywhere. Your PI was not doxxed. I wouldn't stand for it

Her and I speak over text regularly and she hasn't said anything bad about you there either. Well, other than to say you look like you're starting to come off the rails which is pretty fucking obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes so I wouldn't attribute that to her talking behind your back

Well, I'll take your guys word for it, then.

Still don't want to go back there, tho.

I will say this, girls in their 20s take the whole "hit it and quit it" routine a hell of alot better then middle aged women looking for a husband. (Shrugs)

I'm just damned being so desirable.......

caskur

I will say this, girls in their 20s take the whole "hit it and quit it" routine a hell of alot better then middle aged women looking for a husband. (Shrugs)

She is looking for husband number 5?  ac_lmfao

As if anyone is going to marry Pigeon-brain with 4 kids to 4 different fathers...  ac_toofunny
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

I hear you. So just keep it moving like nothing happened. I see no reason to stop posting anywhere on account of the situation.

Unless you're really being doxxed somewhere. But that somewhere ain't gonna be SG or Murdy's board or any other board I'm staffing at.

Seems like it's all settled then.

Everyone go back to having fun.

Hey caskur, you overbloated piece of shit. I thought you go hit by a truck or something

caskur

You're one of the 100 lays who threw her out in the cold....

Why are you speaking to her regularly? Can't she speak to her husband? What are you, her priest?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"

You're one of the 100 lays who threw her out in the cold....

Why are you speaking to her regularly? Can't she speak to her husband? What are you, her priest?

Focus more on getting your husband to speak to you and less on why I still speak to Dovey.

Priorities you revolting old witch. Get some.

Anonymous

She is looking for husband number 5?  ac_lmfao

As if anyone is going to marry Pigeon-brain with 4 kids to 4 different fathers...  ac_toofunny

If you think I'm gonna jump on the Dovey hate train, think again.

She has ALOT to offer a guy and has ALOT of decent qualities. She's not my cup of tea but that doesn't mean she isnt somebody else's. And no offense, for her age she looks amazing.

She has her moments, good and bad, where as somebody like you, only has bad.

Think about that before you get banned of another forum

caskur

At least I don't beg for a panel on a forum that only has 3 regular posters...  ac_lmfao

"Yes, the times have changed.

I offer my services, once again, to rebuild this forum into the hub of the flaming community.

We, as a community, need to revert back into the days of actual flaming, and break free from the drama induced, moronic culture this game has become, the enviornment that, I King Martini, has created. I have led one forum, The BG, down the rabbit hole of dejected, pitiful replies from some of the most revolting degenerates left in this game. I admit to encouraging these mongoloids and throwing gasoline onto the fire to prove one point and one point only, that i could provide enough interest in a dying forum to resurrect it from the dead. And, i most certainly did, giving the forum I built its highest post counts, over 10K for two months, in its history and have surely left enough interest there for the place to hit that number again this month.

What i do, like it or not, is provide content that others will want to read. Its the one thing even my most vocal critic cannot take away from yours truly.

And to that, I say. I have content.

I have content upon my fingertips that many will want to read, will want to reply to, and will be invested in. But, to release this content, I need a panel. This content, is beyond this community and will help this community grow in stature outside of what is left. This content will bring in new members for outside this small demographic and push the boundaries of social media itself. I, as a valued member of this community, and a budding star upon social media, and worked dilligently in creating a brand, a brand that is just, right, and filled with honor in a community that knows no such things.

This community, revolves around me. I have rebranded this game into my image and will move forward with re-establishing it into something so, so much more.

And all i need, is a panel.

Like it or not, the two greatest members this game has seen are Evil Blood and Sum Cun'T. What I have planned will far exceed both of their contributions combined.

Vote Poofer, as new Moderator of the Furnace

Thank you"
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

At least I don't beg for a panel on a forum that only has 3 regular posters...  ac_lmfao

"Yes, the times have changed.

I offer my services, once again, to rebuild this forum into the hub of the flaming community.

We, as a community, need to revert back into the days of actual flaming, and break free from the drama induced, moronic culture this game has become, the enviornment that, I King Martini, has created. I have led one forum, The BG, down the rabbit hole of dejected, pitiful replies from some of the most revolting degenerates left in this game. I admit to encouraging these mongoloids and throwing gasoline onto the fire to prove one point and one point only, that i could provide enough interest in a dying forum to resurrect it from the dead. And, i most certainly did, giving the forum I built its highest post counts, over 10K for two months, in its history and have surely left enough interest there for the place to hit that number again this month.

What i do, like it or not, is provide content that others will want to read. Its the one thing even my most vocal critic cannot take away from yours truly.

And to that, I say. I have content.

I have content upon my fingertips that many will want to read, will want to reply to, and will be invested in. But, to release this content, I need a panel. This content, is beyond this community and will help this community grow in stature outside of what is left. This content will bring in new members for outside this small demographic and push the boundaries of social media itself. I, as a valued member of this community, and a budding star upon social media, and worked dilligently in creating a brand, a brand that is just, right, and filled with honor in a community that knows no such things.

This community, revolves around me. I have rebranded this game into my image and will move forward with re-establishing it into something so, so much more.

And all i need, is a panel.

Like it or not, the two greatest members this game has seen are Evil Blood and Sum Cun'T. What I have planned will far exceed both of their contributions combined.

Vote Poofer, as new Moderator of the Furnace

Thank you"

Who's begging?

How do you know I didnt have one waiting for me again?

Anonymous

And BTW, the First Expose Thread in the New Furnace will be;

Caskur- The REAL truth

caskur

Focus more on getting your husband to speak to you and less on why I still speak to Dovey.

No thanks, I'd rather explore why she still needs you meatshielding her on and off the forums Capt. Save-a-ho.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"And BTW, the First Expose Thread in the New Furnace will be;

Caskur- The REAL truth

Knock yourself out.

I realize you idolize me. Me having got the best of you....

You've taken Alpo's place these days... My unpaid promoter.  :laugh3:
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"And BTW, the First Expose Thread in the New Furnace will be;

Caskur- The REAL truth

Knock yourself out.

With the PI I gave "Ant"? ac_lmfao

I think its time you come clean about a few things. I might do you some good.

caskur

Caskur- The REAL truth

Knock yourself out.

Ant thinks you're a slow learner aka intellectually impaired.

You know Ant is a member of my Twitter right?   ac_hithere
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Caskur- The REAL truth

Knock yourself out.

Ant thinks you're a slow learner aka intellectually impaired.

You know Ant is a member of my Twitter right?   ac_hithere

you know Ant follows mine, right? :howdy: