Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

oh my, some millennials

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2019, 10:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm a BOOMER SCUMBUNNY!!!

Apparently I'm Gen X.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"People like that is why i refuse to identify as a millennial. This generation has been babied, coddled, and basicallyt taught zero respect, and they're wondering why there's a world of "larz" out there.

My boy is twenty eight, so that makes him a millennial. He used to be the phenotype millennial, but he is moving past that now. Thank frickin God too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "sasquatch"People like that is why i refuse to identify as a millennial. This generation has been babied, coddled, and basicallyt taught zero respect, and they're wondering why there's a world of "larz" out there.

My boy is twenty eight, so that makes him a millennial. He used to be the phenotype millennial, but he is moving past that now. Thank frickin God too.

What do you mean by phenotype millennial?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He lived for the moment. He extended adolescence into his mid twenties. Working  in Australia was the best thing that ever happened to him. He met what I hope will be my daughter in law. That Aussie is an anti millennial, millennial. Just what my boy needed.

Anonymous

He lived for the moment. He extended adolescence into his mid twenties. Working  in Australia was the best thing that ever happened to him. He met what I hope will be my daughter in law. That Aussie is an anti millennial, millennial. Just what my boy needed.

He can stand on his own two feet and that's all that matters.

sasquatch

So, basically it is a millennial that doesn't act like your typical self-entitled, spoiled, participation trophy millennial.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"

So, basically it is a millennial that doesn't act like your typical self-entitled, spoiled, participation trophy millennial.

Not all millennials are that selfish.

Anonymous

I'm a millennial too, although at 35, I'm at the higher end of it. I can't stand so many millennials, particularly white millennials. Iillogical weak, wastes of skin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm a millennial too, although at 35, I'm at the higher end of it. I can't stand so many millennials, particularly white millennials. Iillogical weak, wastes of skin.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/67622185_10217593760749784_1457479237589008384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4gAl0SinFY8AX830luA&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=ed816f8c77347e589f8ec56d23f9bf81&oe=6146253B">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=418574 time=1629436045 user_id=1689
https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/67622185_10217593760749784_1457479237589008384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4gAl0SinFY8AX830luA&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=ed816f8c77347e589f8ec56d23f9bf81&oe=6146253B">

I'm not against a sociual safety net with as few holes as possible..

But, there's a difference between that and being taken care of by the state.

Anonymous

Millennials sterilize themselves for climate change

[media]
">
[/media]

cc

Well, if  there is a good chance that their kid could turn out to think woke like them ... maybe sterilization is not such a bad idea "for them" ac_smile  :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=420048 time=1630983844 user_id=1689
Millennials sterilize themselves for climate change

[media]
">
[/media]

That is crazy..

What's next.....suicide to save the planet.

Odinson

I wouldnt do that even if it saved earth from a giant asteroid.

No birth control gels either.

The D needs to remain at maximum firepower.