A

Food, housing, gas rising fast: Experts

Started by Anonymous, October 13, 2019, 10:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
I did when I was a teen. Found out rules had changed, and I think you had to be 21, but companies wouldnt hire you to train unless you were 25. So, I delivered pizzas lol. And back then it was good money, not anymore.

Pakis have taken over the tucking industry in Canada and slashed profit margins and wages.

I see billboards on the highway advertising for drivers. I thought demand would have raised wages. But, if profit margins in the transport sector are shrinking.

It's a shit job that nobody wants. Owner ops for CN, Gibson's or logging companies are the only good paying jobs left in the industry.

Anonymous

I did when I was a teen. Found out rules had changed, and I think you had to be 21, but companies wouldnt hire you to train unless you were 25. So, I delivered pizzas lol. And back then it was good money, not anymore.

Pakis have taken over the tucking industry in Canada and slashed profit margins and wages.

Bison trucking out of Winnipeg won't hire anyone without a turban on their head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Bison trucking out of Winnipeg won't hire anyone without a turban on their head.

TransX too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Ya, whatever.