The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I hear TBC has a mousy infestation

Started by Rancidmilko, October 24, 2019, 11:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"I keep trying to see where they're posting, but they're nowhere to be found

They want to be regs not gay regs.
gay, conservative and proud

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "BALLSONARO"I keep trying to see where they're posting, but they're nowhere to be found

They want to regs not gay regs.

But I like that you are gay, conservative and proud.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Thiel

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Thiel"

They want to regs not gay regs.

But I like that you are gay, conservative and proud.  ac_biggrin

It's a mix that works for me.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who?  Furless fleaball?

The Flynns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "BALLSONARO"You guys need to use marijuana edibles to catch this one.

Why would we waste good weed on vermin.

It's nice that old Herman has become an overnight expert on weed, thanks to a visit from his son.   :001_rolleyes:

Something tells me Thanksgiving weekend was not the first time Herm has smoked weed.

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't.  I'm only suggesting it may have been the first time he smoked GOOD weed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"You guys need to use marijuana edibles to catch this one.

It's nice that old Herman has become an overnight expert on weed, thanks to a visit from his son.   :001_rolleyes:

Something tells me Thanksgiving weekend was not the first time Herm has smoked weed.

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't.  I'm only suggesting it may have been the first time he smoked GOOD weed.

Now what would lead you to that assumption? He is not exactly hard up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's just that I've previously noted that he holds some questionable views about agriculture.   :crazy:

Anonymous

It's just that I've previously noted that he holds some questionable views about agriculture.   :crazy:

On the contrary, it's you that holds some ignorant views of agriculture. But, you believe without question prog money's propaganda.

Anonymous

He drinks budget booze.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

On the contrary, it's you that holds some ignorant views of agriculture. But, you believe without question prog money's propaganda.

He was trolling about canola being unhealthy.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I step over Lynne.F.

The Flynns are hoping you tip when you do that.