The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.

Please parse your last post for clarity.  In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I am not talking about your friends on CBT. I don't post there, remember.

I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark.  The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not.  A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

(My apologies for miscalling it a reflexive pronoun in my previous post.)

I would imagine SB would be a perfect fit for a prog forum. After all he is a free trading mass immigration apologist.

Well, I invited him -- but he looked at it and didn't like what he saw, apparently.  I've found over the years that engineers and economists seem to be quite persnickety in their choices of forums.

Anonymous

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.

Please parse your last post for clarity.  In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark.  The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not.  A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

I would imagine SB would be a perfect fit for a prog forum. After all he is a free trading mass immigration apologist.

Well, I invited him -- but he looked at it and didn't like what he saw, apparently.  I've found over the years that engineers and economists seem to be quite persnickety in their choices of forums.

I think there's a little more to it than that..

Oak posted something a few years ago he still hasn't gotten over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think there's a little more to it than that..

Oak posted something a few years ago he still hasn't gotten over.

I'm over it.

Anonymous

You two presumptuous clowns. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"What is td's nik at cbt and who is that big Duke six character

No idea what goes on at the white libtard forum and don't care either. However, a few of those anti-science dummies have brought their meme spam to SG. That Big Douche is stupid even by their standards.

Anonymous

They're trying to get under your skin Seoul.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"What is td's nik at cbt and who is that big Duke six character

No idea what goes on at the white libtard forum and don't care either. However, a few of those anti-science dummies have brought their meme spam to SG. That Big Douche is stupid even by their standards.

They're pretty much all equally stupid imo

With the exception of MoronMajor. He's particularly committed to being a lifelong imbecile

Anonymous

I get a chuckle out of Peaches trolling of seoulbro. I don't dislike seoulbro by the way.

Anonymous

They're pretty much all equally stupid imo

With the exception of MoronMajor. He's particularly committed to being a lifelong imbecile

You put MoronMajor's brain in a hummingbird and it will fly backwards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

I get a chuckle out of Peaches trolling of seoulbro. I don't dislike seoulbro by the way.

I certainly don't dislike him and I don't think it's really trolling.  He's a prickly guy, and so am I at times.  I'm just trying to be sociable and have a good time.   :43(2):

Anonymous

I certainly don't dislike him and I don't think it's really trolling.  He's a prickly guy, and so am I at times.  I'm just trying to be sociable and have a good time.   :43(2):

The Seoul brother is a nerd. He does not handle trolling so well.

Anonymous

Look in the mirror and tell me realistically how you can be sociable

Anonymous

CBT likely thinks he is sociable.

Anonymous

Thats because they too are crevice bwelling castaways that society abandoned shortly after birth

Anonymous

Thats because they too are crevice bwelling castaways that society abandoned shortly after birth

That would explain it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview