The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

It brings me great pleasure to announce that StompingGroundz.com is now a ScumMajor free zone.

At approximately 6:00pm on Saturday evening I flushed his sorry ass down the toilet thus giving him a one way ticket back to that electronic septic tank also known as CBT.

I'm sure his drool and obnoxious body odor will be welcomed with open arms.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"It brings me great pleasure to announce that StompingGroundz.com is now a ScumMajor free zone.

At approximately 6:00pm on Saturday evening I flushed his sorry ass down the toilet thus giving him a one way ticket back to that electronic septic tank also known as CBT.

A very wise decision Thuglife.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"It brings me great pleasure to announce that StompingGroundz.com is now a ScumMajor free zone.

Who?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Who?

Seamajor, or as he was known when he was here, Twenty Dollars.

Anonymous

LOL, j00's probably the only admin I've ever seen who gets hategasms from a mouse click and has to make 65 or 70 references all over the innerwebz about the sexual afterglow it gives him.

Gaon

Quote from: "Peaches"LOL, j00's probably the only admin I've ever seen who gets hategasms from a mouse click and has to make 65 or 70 references all over the innerwebz about the sexual afterglow it gives him.

Getting rid of No Okie was justified and in my opinion, long overdue.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Peaches"LOL, j00's probably the only admin I've ever seen who gets hategasms from a mouse click and has to make 65 or 70 references all over the innerwebz about the sexual afterglow it gives him.

Getting id of No Okie was justified and in my opinion, long overdue.

I'm not interested in debating his worth or value to a forum, only in commenting on how a competent admin implements the ban hammer and handles public relations about it.

Gaon

Quote from: "Peaches"

Getting id of No Okie was justified and in my opinion, long overdue.

I'm not interested in debating his worth or value to a forum, only in commenting on how a competent admin implements the ban hammer and handles public relations about it.

This seems to be a personal dispute. I am out.
The Russian Rock It

Biggie Smiles

Now you two can wipe each others diaper rash over at Colostomy Bag Teamsters dot com.

Have fun, face pussy.

Anonymous

What?? No more following posters around he doesn't like posting the same idiotic memes repeatedly. No more incoherent gibberish. What a loss to the groundz.

Anonymous

This seems to be a personal dispute. I am out.

As you like.  And as you can see, it's clearly personal with him since he brooks no disagreement and has no interest in civility.

It's not personal with me, I just think he's a piss-poor admin, and an overweening jackass to boot.

Anonymous

Good riddance.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

What?? No more following posters around he doesn't like posting the same idiotic memes repeatedly. No more incoherent gibberish. What a loss to the groundz.

The libtards are crying their noses off over it tho

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

If I was a libtard, I would disown that nincompoop.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

If I was a libtard, I would disown that nincompoop.

The morons at Communist Bastard Turds embrace him with open anal cavities

FACT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview