The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"It brings me great pleasure to announce that StompingGroundz.com is now a ScumMajor free zone.

At approximately 6:00pm on Saturday evening I flushed his sorry ass down the toilet thus giving him a one way ticket back to that electronic septic tank also known as CBT.

I'm sure his drool and obnoxious body odor will be welcomed with open arms.

I wish I could see your board to determine if it's a fit for me. Herman said they have a lively politics/economy section. But, does third grade name calling spillover into it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder how I'd be received if I registered at CBT. Would I be embraced, banned, or hounded?

I have seen that board. It is a liberty free zone.

Say no more. Count me out.  :sad:

A prudent decision.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder how I'd be received if I registered at CBT. Would I be embraced, banned, or hounded?

Like many self-styled "libertarians" you define the term in ways that suit your agenda rather than trusting the dictionary.

I have never identified as a libertarian. But, people have tried to pin that label on me.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Say no more. Count me out.  :sad:

A prudent decision.

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Like many self-styled "libertarians" you define the term in ways that suit your agenda rather than trusting the dictionary.

I have never identified as a libertarian. But, people have tried to pin that label on me.

In any case, you're far better off staying here in your Safe Space.   ac_hithere

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Seoul, you are a libertarian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Seoul, you are a libertarian.

I consider myself a pragmatist.

Anonymous

In any case, you're far better off staying here in your Safe Space.   ac_hithere

I am not retired, my time online is finite. In fact, I have a budget of time I stick to. Part of that means prioritizing and cutting pointless waste. Now we all know that is something completely alien to CBT posters.

Anyway, I am happy that Twenty IQ Points found a new home. I have no doubt his memes will be a continuation of what we have come to expect from that bored, I mean board.

Anonymous

I am not retired, my time online is finite. In fact, I have a budget of time I stick to. Part of that means prioritizing and cutting pointless waste. Now we all know that is something completely alien to CBT posters.

Anyway, I am happy that Twenty IQ Points found a new home. I have no doubt his memes will be a continuation of what we have come to expect from that bored, I mean board.

You can have it one way, or the other, but not both ways.  A busy man such as you, who has to budget his time and never posts offsite, can hardly be expected to know jack shit about what the traffic is like on other boards, let alone where Seamajor will find his online "home" as you so quaintly put it.  

I doubt he'll be more than an occasional poster at CBT, especially since this whole thread can be obviated with two mouse clicks by the intrepid Erica Mena and most likely will be completely moot within a few days.

Even the OP guy, the Flusher In Chief, has admitted that TD can register a new account at SG if he wishes to.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I understand that Seoul//

It's too time consuming trying to post on all these forums..

Seamajor does it, but it doesn't take much time to post the same meme repeatedly.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "cw_"Here's a tell.  Check it out.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/s ... dz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3

Lmao at "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". That's cute, and to laymen I'm sure it sounds all cool and nouveau but to those of us who are actually hackers it sounds absolutely fucking retarded.

The closest I could come to helping you to understand just how silly this sounds would be for you to imagine a scenario where someone is telling you he is a world class mechanic  and then ask if he could borrow a stethoscope to adjust the timing belt on his car.

See how that just sounds retarded? Same is true with  "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks"

Why?

Glad you asked.

I'll tell you why.

Because you don't "deal with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". An sql injection attack is a one time very carefully crafted and executed series of regex patterns joined together in a packet stream which are meant to confuse the underlying operating system into executing a locally resident program with the permissions of the daemon used to run the web service.  And that, when dummies build their web servers, is usually some equivalent of root.

Perhaps something like SELECT+UPDATE;+/usr/bin/cat +/etc/shadow/; entered into a vulnerable web forum which does not perform input validation to grab the root hash or, something a lot more nefarious such as a  rm -fr /* which, if done, would mean you're dealing with nothing but a computer motherboard capable of passing electrons from one side of the board to the other for two weeks because your operating system is permanently out to lunch.

In either event, SQL injection is nothing like DDOS or even a resource exhaustion attack aimed at tying up process worker threads so there's nothing to "deal with" for any length of time. If you are vulnerable you fix your web form, change your root password and move on. Or in the event someone obliterated your server you break out your latest centos .ISO image and start over.

Glad I could help  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Are you being accused of attacking CBT? Do they think you are working on behalf of Trump?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"Are you being accused of attacking CBT? Do they think you are working on behalf of Trump?

I think the author of that post is trying to say his server was hacked to cover the fact that he doesnt know how to use good judgement and avoid applying shitty php mods that are no longer supported by the vendor

I would find it comical if i were accused tho and would hope that said accusers would find within themselves the testicular fortitude to bring this matter to law enforcement instead of whinning about it on obscure message boards

One would hope he understands the principles of "chain of custody" before he does tho. Id hate to have to go after the site owner for their assets in the event that a legal proceeding  turns into an abysmal failure for them?

Salsa? Anyone?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Are you being accused of attacking CBT? Do they think you are working on behalf of Trump?

I see why you do better not reading other forums.  The poster being discussed is brand new to CBT and is talking about something that happened to some site he operates.  No one is suggesting that CBT or Thuggie  has anything to do with any of it, not even Thuggie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview