Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder how I'd be received if I registered at CBT. Would I be embraced, banned, or hounded?

fascist

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Herman:  did in fact register, posted for a week or two (mostly seagull style) and apparently didn't get the kind of reaction he was looking for.  His account is still Active but he hasn't been around lately.

They is nobody on the progtard forum capable of a reaction. And that was expected. Take away their memes, and they can't post. Just like they did when they did their drive by here. Which is what makes Total Dunce a perfect fit for your board.

But, I will drop in again sometime when I'm bored and drunk off my ass.,

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder how I'd be received if I registered at CBT. Would I be embraced, banned, or hounded?

fascist

Eggplant!
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

I don't know why any discussion board would welcome No Okie.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I don't know why any discussion board would welcome No Okie.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

fascist

Eggplant!

Trumper

Anonymous

I should also point out that not one of those old progtard gals on CBT wanted to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash. Not even of them. ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I should also point out that not one of those old progtard gals on CBT wanted to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash. Not even one of them. ac_crying

Poor Herman.

Biggie Smiles

fascist

Eggplant!

Trumper

It was probably the healthy quantities of testosterone which repelled them

YOu could always try castration along with the consumption of at least 12 cups of soy milk a day if you truly wish to garner the attention of any of those ladyboys.

Not sure why you'd want to tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

fascist

Eggplant!

Trumper

YOu could always try castration along with the consumption of at least 12 cups of soy milk a day if you truly wish to garner the attention of any of those ladyboys.

I thought to myself, hey the progtard board desperately needs a redneck perspective. I also thought they needed a truly male perspective.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "ThugLife"

fascist

Eggplant!

Trumper

I thought to myself, hey the progtard desperately needs a redneck perspective. I also thought they needed a truly male perspective.
A male perspective is certainly something they are lacking on that board

Anonymous

I could imagine the effeminate white libtards that populate that forum. Something like this thing.

http://logoonline.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:s3.amazonaws.com/articles.newnownext.com-production/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ModernFamily_ABC-1510476735-1510476737.jpg?quality=0.85&format=jpg&width=480">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I could imagine the effeminate white libtards that populate that forum. Something like this thing.

http://logoonline.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:s3.amazonaws.com/articles.newnownext.com-production/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ModernFamily_ABC-1510476735-1510476737.jpg?quality=0.85&format=jpg&width=480">

There's this one ignorant fairy, Big Douche Suxx, that I want to smash his jaw into the back of his fickin skull just because.

Biggie Smiles

that clown is a total fucking retard

I think he was drowned a few times as a child

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"that clown is a total fucking retard

I think he was drowned a few times as a child

Drowned in Kool Aid. What a piece of frickin work that fruity progtard is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview