The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"What rock did they find the Italian American meatball under. TD is thicker than a cinder block.

Please tell me that POS is not Italian.

Seriously?

I thought he was a jew.

I'm gonna go somewhere and be sick now  :sad:

He is as Italiano as pasta and short lived coalition governments.

He should use his hands to talk like Italians do, because he cannot frickin write.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"What rock did they find the Italian American meatball under. TD is thicker than a cinder block.

Please tell me that POS is not Italian.

Seriously?

I thought he was a jew.

I'm gonna go somewhere and be sick now  :sad:

Yes, he's Italian, not Jewish..

He pretends to be Jewish because he thinks it will make him look not as dumb as he really is.

The only camouflage for that particular strain of immense stupidity is instant assisted  euthanization. Perferably in a very violent manner

All he can do is post the same memes of obese people and Trump because he's incapable of posting a coherent reply to anything..

That's okay for a sub like this, but not for discussions.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "cw_"Here's a tell.  Check it out.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/s ... dz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3

Lmao at "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". That's cute, and to laymen I'm sure it sounds all cool and nouveau but to those of us who are actually hackers it sounds absolutely fucking retarded.

The closest I could come to helping you to understand just how silly this sounds would be for you to imagine a scenario where someone is telling you he is a world class mechanic  and then ask if he could borrow a stethoscope to adjust the timing belt on his car.

See how that just sounds retarded? Same is true with  "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks"

Why?

Glad you asked.

I'll tell you why.

Because you don't "deal with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". An sql injection attack is a one time very carefully crafted and executed series of regex patterns joined together in a packet stream which are meant to confuse the underlying operating system into executing a locally resident program with the permissions of the daemon used to run the web service.  And that, when dummies build their web servers, is usually some equivalent of root.

Perhaps something like SELECT+UPDATE;+/usr/bin/cat +/etc/shadow/; entered into a vulnerable web forum which does not perform input validation to grab the root hash or, something a lot more nefarious such as a  rm -fr /* which, if done, would mean you're dealing with nothing but a computer motherboard capable of passing electrons from one side of the board to the other for two weeks because your operating system is permanently out to lunch.

In either event, SQL injection is nothing like DDOS or even a resource exhaustion attack aimed at tying up process worker threads so there's nothing to "deal with" for any length of time. If you are vulnerable you fix your web form, change your root password and move on. Or in the event someone obliterated your server you break out your latest centos .ISO image and start over.

Glad I could help  ac_hithere

Funny how this got ignored  :roll:

You know it just kills them that your IT knowledge goes beyond guessing passwords.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "cw_"Here's a tell.  Check it out.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/s ... dz/29786/3">http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/stomping-groundz/29786/3

Lmao at "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". That's cute, and to laymen I'm sure it sounds all cool and nouveau but to those of us who are actually hackers it sounds absolutely fucking retarded.

The closest I could come to helping you to understand just how silly this sounds would be for you to imagine a scenario where someone is telling you he is a world class mechanic  and then ask if he could borrow a stethoscope to adjust the timing belt on his car.

See how that just sounds retarded? Same is true with  "dealing with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks"

Why?

Glad you asked.

I'll tell you why.

Because you don't "deal with two solid weeks of SQL injection attacks". An sql injection attack is a one time very carefully crafted and executed series of regex patterns joined together in a packet stream which are meant to confuse the underlying operating system into executing a locally resident program with the permissions of the daemon used to run the web service.  And that, when dummies build their web servers, is usually some equivalent of root.

Perhaps something like SELECT+UPDATE;+/usr/bin/cat +/etc/shadow/; entered into a vulnerable web forum which does not perform input validation to grab the root hash or, something a lot more nefarious such as a  rm -fr /* which, if done, would mean you're dealing with nothing but a computer motherboard capable of passing electrons from one side of the board to the other for two weeks because your operating system is permanently out to lunch.

In either event, SQL injection is nothing like DDOS or even a resource exhaustion attack aimed at tying up process worker threads so there's nothing to "deal with" for any length of time. If you are vulnerable you fix your web form, change your root password and move on. Or in the event someone obliterated your server you break out your latest centos .ISO image and start over.

Glad I could help  ac_hithere

Funny how this got ignored  :roll:

You know it just kills them that your IT knowledge goes beyond guessing passwords.

Thuglife is the real deal.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "ThugLife"that clown is a total fucking retard

I think he was drowned a few times as a child

I took a look at that forum, but I decided it was not worth my time. I wish i could see your forum.

Just create an ID

He should join. It's a good forum.

What forum is this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "ThugLife"that clown is a total fucking retard

I think he was drowned a few times as a child

I took a look at that forum, but I decided it was not worth my time. I wish i could see your forum.

Just create an ID

He should join. It's a good forum.

What forum is this?

Flea's forum.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What's it called?

stompinggroundz

Anonymous

I see Seamajor is back on SG. That ban lasted about five minutes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I see Seamajor is back on SG. That ban lasted about five minutes.

Did you miss him?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I see Seamajor is back on SG. That ban lasted about five minutes.

That is hardly a shock. Forums are desperate for regular posters, even spamtards like C minor.

Anonymous

That retard lives on forums.

Skippy

Flea wanted him back because he is a hispanophile, what she doesn't know is he's also a peodophile :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"

Flea wanted him back because he is a hispanophile, what she doesn't know is he's also a peodophile :mad:

And a spamophile.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview