The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Angry racist lady at shopper's drug mart

Started by Vancouver, October 29, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"What happened to the Australians Bricktop and Caskur? I read many Koala Bears have died horrifically from fire.

I'm around but I'm not spending very much time on the net.

We've had a horror start to Spring and Summer.... Many days into the 30's... UGH. I most likely will spend a bit more time next week on the net.

How are you feeling?

I had a camera stuck up my urethra today... I saw my cloudy urine on a big screen... I have a urinary tract infection... I hope that isn't too much info for you....lol

I feel OK.

I need anti-biotics.

Anti-biotics will cure it in two days.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"What happened to the Australians Bricktop and Caskur? I read many Koala Bears have died horrifically from fire.

We've had a horror start to Spring and Summer.... Many days into the 30's... UGH. I most likely will spend a bit more time next week on the net.

How are you feeling?

I had a camera stuck up my urethra today... I saw my cloudy urine on a big screen... I have a urinary tract infection... I hope that isn't too much info for you....lol

I feel OK.

I need anti-biotics.

I hope you get better very soon caskur.

Anonymous

How are you feeling?

I feel OK.

I need anti-biotics.

That does not sound like much fun.