The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Mel's Sub

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Immigration to the area is growing.

No!  You people stay away from the Koots!  It's still Whitesville here for now, and we want to keep it that way!   :t1929:

Kindersley and small town Saskatchewan in general ever getting a lot of Africans. :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

It's amazing that a White Utopia like this still exists...  No crime, people are friendly, everyone waves, no Injuns, no homeless bums, people speak English...

The way it should be!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Kindersley and small town Saskatchewan in general ever getting a lot of Africans. :2r4ml1j_th:

Soon there'll be no place to escape!  I think there's about five blacks in total in the entire Kootenay region!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Soon there'll be no place to escape!  I think there's about five blacks in total in the entire Kootenay region!   :laugh:

I was at the Co-op gas bar and A&W in tiny Unity. What do I see fuelling up? Frickin Africans, blacker than the Ace of Spades. Who served when I paid? Filipinos for Christ sakes.

Anonymous

We own an rv, we go to the Kootenays every summer.

I have a powered RV hookup in my driveway.  Walking distance to the Slocan River...

Very nice for the summer time.

Anonymous

I was at the Co-op gas bar and A&W in tiny Unity. What do I see fuelling up? Frickin Africans, blacker than the Ace of Spades. Who served when I paid? Filipinos for Christ sakes.

Whitey is doomed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Give it 10 years and we'll own everything in the area and be the majority.

Then I'll have to sell, take that dirty Hong Kong cash, and head out to Newfoundland!  I think it's still pretty white out there...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"Mel! How is Big Red doing these days?

She's parked in my driveway for the winter!  Hopefully I can find work for her in the Springtime!  Ya, it's a Kenworth W900.

I moved out to the country, so I no longer lived where I once did!

Ah ok, you lucky fucker lol, I would love to move out to the country. Small cabin with a wood stove works for me.

Good luck in the Spring! Lol, I thought it was a Kenworth! Its a nice truck man.

My friend and his American gf have been building their cabin on a remote piece of hot dry land for a few months now and I'm jealous. Totally self contained and more like a wood floored platform tent with outdoor cooking and showering annexes. They still rely on water deliveries until they get the barn roofs up and hook them to their big poly water tanks. They only have 600 watts of solar and a 100 amp hour battery yet they're doing fine.

If I win the lottery tonight I'm shouting them a diesel generator.  :laugh:

Everything you said sounded like heaven, except hot and dry lol. I can stand up to 90 with no humidity, but I dont like something that sounds like the dessert. Give me mountains and forestry.

If you win the lottery, I'll take a camper I can tow behind the Jeep, even pay ya a visit lol. Also I can get land cheap here lol, if there is enough left over from them lotto winnings lol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Give it 10 years and we'll own everything in the area and be the majority.

Then I'll have to sell, take that dirty Hong Kong cash, and head out to Newfoundland!  I think it's still pretty white out there...

If i didn't own a farm, I would have moved to Ukraine.

Anonymous

I don't see why if I moved into a neighbourhood, people would move out..

We're tidy, our lawn is always mowed, our driveway and walks always cleared of snow..

We don't break the law, we respect our neighbours and we don't make loud noise late at night..

Would you be mine Mel, could you be mine, please won't you be my neighbour..

Hello neighbour

ac_hithere

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't see why if I moved into a neighbourhood, people would move out..

We're tidy, our lawn is always mowed, our driveway and walks always cleared of snow..

We don't break the law, we respect our neighbours and we don't make loud noise late at night..

Hello neighbour

ac_hithere

ac_toofunny

That's a c*nting!

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Fash has got a wicked streak!  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Hello neighbour

ac_hithere

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Hello neighbour

ac_hithere

:MG_216:

Goddamn that was funny.

Anonymous

There goes the neighbourhood!  Time to put up the For Sale sign and start packing...   :sad:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview