News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"I think racial and gay hate posting is as disgusting and vile as threatening physical violence or any of the other tasteless antics used on strictly shitposting forums.  

I just brought back one of the best original yahoo message board trolls to ever play this game on MMP.  I'm trying to get back to our fun troll roots.... even though I've been shown ZERO loyalty.  

Sorry ya'll so enthralled with SG drama that you can be bothered with my site.... but you are now free to kiss my ass and eat my dust.

Really yeah you're so loyal to people like myself eh???

You attack my character how many times now?  You removed me from admin from your board for no reason.  That's loyalty.  Lol.  Anyhow, don't talk to me about loyalty.  It's only about what others can do for you and anyone with half of a brain knows it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

What friendship actually looks like ~ the tard explanation:  

Murdy: Moonie, is Reaper ok?

Moonie: Murdy, I'm friends with you both and I don't want to get involved.  

Murdy:  It's all good.  No worries.

Anonymous

So Murdock is the new Bra1in and her site resembles Third Rail one month before it closed.

maybe just merge it with that OOTIKOF LARP site, post count will improve by +1

Moonpie

Quote from: "Murdock"What friendship actually looks like ~ the tard explanation:  

You are a true nutbar.  Take care of yourself.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"So Murdock is the new Bra1in and her site resembles Third Rail one month before it closed.

maybe just merge it with that OOTIKOF LARP site, post count will improve by +1

Common theme Fractuals? A new thread for everyone, that is how important they are.  :yuk:

Anonymous

When Bra1n and feral finally tied the knot, it started a bush fire.

The smell was horrible.

">

Anonymous

I've decided that I'm just going to let all of you be wrong about me... I no longer have anything to prove.  

Peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Murdock"What friendship actually looks like ~ the tard explanation:  

And just like I suspected... Reaper posted proof at MMP that YOU ran to him with my concern while ignoring my text.  

You super suck, Moon Pie  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I think racial and gay hate posting is as disgusting and vile as threatening physical violence or any of the other tasteless antics used on strictly shitposting forums.  

I just brought back one of the best original yahoo message board trolls to ever play this game on MMP.  I'm trying to get back to our fun troll roots.... even though I've been shown ZERO loyalty.  

Sorry ya'll so enthralled with SG drama that you can be bothered with my site.... but you are now free to kiss my ass and eat my dust.

You attack my character how many times now?  You removed me from admin from your board for no reason.  That's loyalty.  Lol.  Anyhow, don't talk to me about loyalty.  It's only about what others can do for you and anyone with half of a brain knows it.

Is that you in your avatar Moonpie?

Moonpie

Quote from: "Murdock"

And just like I suspected... Reaper posted proof at MMP that YOU ran to him with my concern while ignoring my text.  

You super suck, Moon Pie  ac_hithere

That's not at all how it went down.  And it's cool I've been called worse at times.  And like I said Don't discuss your board management with me.  It's NOT my business.  And it's not like you couldn't go to others to find out that shit.  Was it something you even needed to text me?  It came from left field and it's not like you talk to me much in the first place.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Omgosh yes why is it so big??? I need to get rid of it lol.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

You're very beautiful Moonpie.

ac_smile

Moonpie

You're very beautiful Moonpie.

ac_smile

Thank you sweet lady.  I hope you are having a beautiful time on your vacay.  Blessings for a safe trip.
Moonpies for your soul..

Frood

Is that avatar allowed?

She's full mooning without a spoiler alert...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview