News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Murdock"Exhibit "B":

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

Never...it would of been in fun anyway.  Thank you though.

That's a relief. I like you kid.

How could anyone not like Moonpie.

Thanks Fash,  I've made lots of mistakes.  There are many in the real world that do not like me.  I'm not sure why.  It happens though.  Beliefs, politics, whatever it will be.  I'm who I am but I know how to not throw someone under the bus because I'm not getting what I want.   It's sad really.

You're passive aggressive and play possum when someone calls you out on it.  Passive aggressiveness is a blatant form of disrespect and is easily identified by anyone with the slightest intelligence level.  

Also, you have major issues with accepting fault and instead run to everyone else for protection and to complain.  

I hope you and Reaper enjoy a lifelong friendship.

Anonymous

Speaking of amalgamation, how is anyone supposed to discuss anything in the Politics sub on SG. Herman posts a thread and the Sea Moron is right there derailing it and badmouthing his wife. And some other idiot from BF, Shampain gets his thin skinned snout out of place because Herman is among the majority who thinks Brits are hideous. So, then you have two BFturds derailing a thread.

The stupidity is allowed into non flame subs and it makes discussion of anything serious impossible. This is what you get when you invite Sea Moron and the rest of the BF gang to a forum.

realgrimm

:laugh3:  :laugh3:

this is why we cant have nice things

https://i0.wp.com/www.anthonyvicino.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/butt-scoot.gif">

Moonpie

Quote from: "Murdock"

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

Thanks Fash,  I've made lots of mistakes.  There are many in the real world that do not like me.  I'm not sure why.  It happens though.  Beliefs, politics, whatever it will be.  I'm who I am but I know how to not throw someone under the bus because I'm not getting what I want.   It's sad really.

You're passive aggressive and play possum when someone calls you out on it.  Passive aggressiveness is a blatant form of disrespect and is easily identified by anyone with the slightest intelligence level.  

Also, you have major issues with accepting fault and instead run to everyone else for protection and to complain.  

What's it with you?  I'm friends with your friends too you weirdo.  You're the control freak who if it doesn't go her way, freaks out on people.  So what, I ignored your texts.  I also lost my 16 year old cousin, not that you give a shit about anyone but yourself.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm":laugh3:  :laugh3:

this is why we cant have nice things

https://i0.wp.com/www.anthonyvicino.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/butt-scoot.gif">

Yes, that is the reason.

Anonymous

What's it with you?  I'm friends with your friends too you weirdo.  You're the control freak who if it doesn't go her way, freaks out on people.  So what, I ignored your texts.  I also lost my 16 year old cousin, not that you give a shit about anyone but yourself.

I was trying to figure out how someone in mourning would notice that I removed you from FB when I haven't posted there since early December & I just checked the FBTV group and you found time to remove yourself from that too.    

I'm not sure I really believe anything you say anymore... But I wish you the best & hope you enjoy enduring the religious/race assaults and death threats against your family.  I'm SOOO jelly she won't let me back *tear*

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"

I was trying to figure out how someone in mourning would notice that I removed you from FB when I haven't posted there since early December & I just checked the FBTV group and you found time to remove yourself from that too.    

I'm not sure I really believe anything you say anymore... But I wish you the best & hope you enjoy enduring the religious/race assaults and death threats against your family.  I'm SOOO jelly she won't let me back *tear*

Excuse me??? My cousin has a mourning page on FB private of course.  What's it to you?  I don't care what you do with your FB.  You're the one saying you kept your friends on their "tear".  I could give a flying shit about being off yours.  Remember I got rid of you after you told me to fuck off in the group text with Oak.  Anyway, take care of yourself Murds.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

As far as the racist slurs I have said my fair share myself and hold myself accountable as well.  We all play and say things we can't take back ...remember that.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Moonie, you can make whatever excuses you want for not responding to my text.  My point is that it's an EXCUSE.  As I have said before, it was clear that a line was drawn and sides were taken.... that is why I deleted you.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Moonie, you can make whatever excuses you want for not responding to my text.  My point is that it's an EXCUSE.  As I have said before, it was clear that a line was drawn and sides were taken.... that is why I deleted you.

No excuse.  I intentionally ignored your texts about reaper.  You're correct.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"As far as the racist slurs I have said my fair share myself and hold myself accountable as well.  We all play and say things we can't take back ...remember that.

It's not a big deal..

I don't like it, but it's part of flametown.

Anonymous

I think racial and gay hate posting is as disgusting and vile as threatening physical violence or any of the other tasteless antics used on strictly shitposting forums.  

I just brought back one of the best original yahoo message board trolls to ever play this game on MMP.  I'm trying to get back to our fun troll roots.... even though I've been shown ZERO loyalty.  

Sorry ya'll so enthralled with SG drama that you can be bothered with my site.... but you are now free to kiss my ass and eat my dust.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"I think racial and gay hate posting is as disgusting and vile as threatening physical violence or any of the other tasteless antics used on strictly shitposting forums.  

I just brought back one of the best original yahoo message board trolls to ever play this game on MMP.  I'm trying to get back to our fun troll roots.... even though I've been shown ZERO loyalty.  

Sorry ya'll so enthralled with SG drama that you can be bothered with my site.... but you are now free to kiss my ass and eat my dust.

You're a novice of flaming and trolling. The majority of those who associate with you are as mediocre, or worse...
Blahhhhhh...

realgrimm

Straight up..seems  all these boards(BF included) right now are getting really toxic..

uneducated opinion cuz thats how I roll but from observing and gauging reactions it seems pretty heavy for a place to retreat and enjoy your free time..

but ignore me I'm irrelevant...

as you were

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview