News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

reaper

It was reaps and flea in the conservatory with the candle stick holder.

Murd,you just went full cunty ! Never go full cunty  :laugh3:

Actually, no continue as it's adding to my reincarnation of professor Moriarty e-rep  ac_lmfao .

This is comedy gold.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Murdock"Exhibit "B":

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

Never...it would of been in fun anyway.  Thank you though.

That's a relief. I like you kid.

How could anyone not like Moonpie.

Thanks Fash,  I've made lots of mistakes.  There are many in the real world that do not like me.  I'm not sure why.  It happens though.  Beliefs, politics, whatever it will be.  I'm who I am but I know how to not throw someone under the bus because I'm not getting what I want.   It's sad really.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

I heard Vitriol posts Fractals at MP. That must be what's keeping the site in business

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Posting on her dead board is like necrophilia. Her forum sux and nobody wants to post there. Close her bored and move on while she still has a drop of dignity left.

Well, I wouldn't know what necrophilia is like but, sure, her board has lulls. It also has lulz, though. All boards, especially those iin their infancy, can go through periods where the wind can seem to have abandoned the sails. Doesn't mean death is imminent. Just that there are slow days, maybe during which the owner's focus is on real life issues. I'll always be in favour of peeps who try to provide additional space for discourse. Been there, done that.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"I heard Vitriol posts Fractals at MP. That must be what's keeping the site in business

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"ac_lmfao

cw let dum sum have a panel?

Um...

Yeah

Hello?

And he destroyed the place

caskur

If these groups get anymore boring, I'm going to post on facebook.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"If these groups get anymore boring, I'm going to post on facebook.

Lol, I'd have to be bored to post on selfie book.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"If these groups get anymore boring, I'm going to post on facebook.

Lol, I'd have to be bored to post on selfie book.

I have over 500 people to entertain...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

That would be so tragic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

And he destroyed the place

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Ok, you know what his asscrack tastes like.

Untrue. Unlike you and your roid-fuelled pincushion exploits (which are a matter of oft-overlooked record), he wasn't known for self medication, so the idea of him stuffing crack up his anal orifice for anyone to taste is simply laughable. You're just jealous he got the contracts to work for multinational conglomerates and foreign governments, with all the travel opportunities that go with. While you push a broom at some busted ass server farm in New Jersey that has a habit of leaking SQL injection attacks like a sieve. Which you so totally had nothing whatsoever to do with, of course.

Sit down, lightweight. If it's any consolation, he was dirtier on Doomsday than he was on you. you were simply... let me see if I recall correctly... "one of the clagnuts dangling from Poofer's poop-chute" I believe was the exact phrasing used.

The failed children's book author who shacked up with a retard spawner for the disability money?

Are you sure we're talking about the same person?

Anonymous

That loquacious man who everyone was complaining about because he posted so many words is getting paid 50 cents per word at Murdocks site. He is now a Billionaire.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview