News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Murdock"$200 pfffft

I don't even buy my own drinks at a bar.  You should have taken the money from Moon & Oak when they offered... cause I didn't have shit to do with that offer el oh el oh el oh el

????
lol... are you reading this thread ?

I skim it sometimes.

ac_blush

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"I think he passed out after his last scrollbomb and hasn't the strength to rise.

Do you bother reading his scroll trash in its entirty?

I dont, and i happen to be the object of his lastest multimonth fatal attraction.

No.

I start reading the first two sentences MAYBE, then my eyes cross..... my head spins, my body stiffens then I take a nose dive and step off the Ferris Wheel.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Disgruntled Guest"Murdock's avatar is a

">

:t1929:
Agreed.  Avatar size limits can be easily adjusted in the ACP.  Her god damned mug takes up half the page...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Disgruntled Guest"Murdock's avatar is a

">

:t1929:
Agreed.  Avatar size limits can be easily adjusted in the ACP.  Her god damned mug takes up half the page...
I set it to really big quite a while ago.

Anonymous

That was the intended purpose of my avatar  bwahahahhahah

For my next trick... I'll prove who was making racist comments against Asians here under a guest poster and who they were working for.  I have screen shots of the racist comments Fupa has made on SG and PMs proving the culprit was also let go as an admin on another site for similar activity.

Stay tuned.... xoxo

Anonymous

Exhibit "A"

There were 2 culprits who went to the BC admins to complain and to attempt to convince them to close guest posting when it was implemented on BC:

Flea & Reaper

How do I know this?  Because I was asked by the panel here how I felt about guest posting in light of their claims that it was attracting "unsavory" posters aka SC.   I told Fash to keep it open until someone abused PI.  Then it was brought to my attention shortly thereafter that someone was making racist posts as a guest when it wasn't shut down.

Anonymous

Exhibit "B":

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Anonymous

Exhibit "C":

Reaper was relieved of his admin duty on another site in early December 2019...

Anonymous

Exhibit "D":

Reaper was drunk for weeks prior to Iron Chink signing up at MMP, which was about 2 weeks ago today.  Mind you, Reaper pursued me for a position on MMP and I have a hunch he conspired with Flea prior to asking for that position ~  he sunk the BC merger in September 2019 by attacking Fash on MMP after KM posted his PI here on BC.  He did not want the BC merger to go through after that and deleted all evidence of what happened with Fash on my site.  He also claimed that BC posters have a history of PI abuse.  

I posted a thread on my admin board when I found out Iron Chink and other BC posters would be registering and he deleted his profile that night.

Here is the aftermath of that:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Exhibit "B":

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

Anonymous

Why are you making such a fool of yourself Murdock?  Your forum was a failure.  Pull the plug, it's on life support.

Blaming everyone else when you threw your enormous weight around and turned people off is chickenshit.  Your experiment was a failure.  Move on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Captain Obvious"Why are you making such a fool of yourself Murdock?  Your forum was a failure.  Pull the plug, it's on life support.

Blaming everyone else when you threw your enormous weight around and turned people off is chickenshit.  Your experiment was a failure.  Move on.

Posting on her dead board is like necrophilia. Her forum sux and nobody wants to post there. Close her bored and move on while she still has a drop of dignity left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Captain Obvious"Why are you making such a fool of yourself Murdock?  Your forum was a failure.  Pull the plug, it's on life support.

Posting on her dead board is like necrophilia. Her forum sux and nobody wants to post there. Close her bored and move on while she still has a drop of dignity left.

Too late!

Blazor

Quote from: "Gandalf"
Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

I say that to myself every day...  :sad:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

It has been a while since I clicked this thread, I was only on page 4, and then I notice its 24 deep or so. Im scrolling along, not finding much worth reading, then BAM, this quote! One of my favorite quotes lol. Is this Bricktop!!??
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview