News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"I think I might know who reaper might be talking about now...

that old guy from New York... I did find his real name. I think he was dying and he also had a fund me page.

The one who called himself Smith on Flame Champs and wore a hat...He was friends with Cardy and came from Ring Fever.

God its horrible getting old and losing my memory...

Hoot Gibson aka Bald Butch

He passed away, didn't he ? I believe that was the topic in there.

Thank you, my dear ms memory.

Yes... Bald Butch

Yes but....

Was Reaper banned for Doxxing poor Martini?

The good news is here, at BC, with DD on staff, such immature actions will not be tolerated.

The poor things Martini must be going thru at this moment.....

Reaper is banned from SG. As will be ANYONE else who tries that shit.

May grace be upon your face.

This community owes poor Martini an apology.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"[

Look at you lying right now.

I've shown screen shots of YOUR words to most people about all the shit you pulled....so what lies exactly have I told? Because we can handle this right now. Maybe you just have a bad memory.

I never told you anything about Reaper, and since everyone pretty much knows what a liar you are, you can stop projecting.

Such a pitiful lying coward. Hiding behind a guest handle using cancer as ammo.

Like he has a PR agent while he streams fortnight hanging out here speaking for him. Cuz that's believable.  ac_toofunny

Speaking of lying , take a look at the 7th post down.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html

Your girl Murdock is a raving cray.

Dovey is just as much a liar as Murdoch.

Remember, she was fired from her job, them magically quit.

She's the one who ratted out Reaper, and she can show every screenshot imaginable because Martini is a self admitted liar when it came to her.

Oh dear, Martini said this and that....lol

Ratchets are ratchets are ratchets.

Martini apologizes for the truth that 90's gangsta rap warped his mind and he treats like ho's like ho's.

Quick question- what do you call a women with four kids by four different guys?

Not a catch....(shrugs)

See here is the thing.

You lied directly to Flea when you promised her if she gave you the tracking number, you would leave my real life alone.

That's just one of MULTIPLE provable lies.

And pretty much everyone knew that I was lying on the board about being fired. I wanted you to think that so you would get the fuck out of my life. It didnt work, did it? So I quit.

And you really think that is evidence that IM the liar?  You brought all this shit to the boards so you must think people are really stupid.

Unhinged is calling someones job and then blasting 8 different stories about it.

I didnt hear any complaints about whether I was a catch or not when you were going off in long mushy PMs about how you really werent not trying to force yourself into my life by constantly threatening to move here.

Maybe if you wanted to sell this bullshit you should have avoided making such a publical scene. You acted like a scorned middle schooler and everyone with functioning brain sees it for what it is.

In fact we are having this convo because of your inability to leave it alone.

"You were the only person I was ever myself with. Ever. I talked alot, about moving out there, buying you a car, that was me challanging myself, setting goals. You did talk me out of living by you. But I did 100 percent find a house out there. I was all in and wanted us, no matter what you think, to take things at your pace. I wasnt some creepaziod trying to force his way into your life. We needed to grow into whatever it could have became"

Literally 4 days later calling my fucking job, bringing this childish "waaahhhh I never wanted you" on the internet because you a lying drama whoring manbitch who didnt get his selfish, shitty way. I never asked for ANY of that bullshit. In fact I repetitively clearly stated I did not want that.

Since you care so much about how you look, how do you think its looks when you get involved with a single mom, rant and rave all over the internet and then go off on the "I never wanted you" campaign?   It doesnt help your shitty little cause, whatever that may be.

You are never gonna punish me for rejecting you. It was worth to leave my job to be rid of you. You are a selfish, insane pathological lying scum bag.  Good luck thinking anyone will believe your pathetic narrative that I'm the scorned one here. Your own tantrums showed your ass.

What do you call a woman with 4 kids? Someone with 5 reasons to discard a shitbag like Poofer.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Dove

If Poofer was capable of dropping his psychotic and innapropriate grudge, he could just go back to being funny on the internet.

But he refuses to post anywhere as himself unless he can take his stupid, hate fueled shots with his buddies in an environment where I'm not censored.

Because if I rip him back, its "toxic drama" but when him and Flyn spew vile, hateful shit posts its funny comedy.

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"30k snore bomb!!

Didn't read!!! ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Using our material?

caskur

I apologize to King Martini for breathing.

There, that should do it!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I told Dovey it was ok to contact Martini's family.

I did it years ago. We're like identical!!!

But, let's just forget about how me and Dovey were fighting last summer, calling each other "delusional".

Wait, were identical!!!

It's a good thing we have Joo here to carry our tampons, we likey our soybois

One of these days, you're gonna fuck with the wrong one

And they're gonna find your fat parts in some garbage wasteland with the rest of the trash

And imma laugh my ass off
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I told Dovey it was ok to contact Martini's family.

I did it years ago. We're like identical!!!

But, let's just forget about how me and Dovey were fighting last summer, calling each other "delusional".

Wait, were identical!!!

It's a good thing we have Joo here to carry our tampons, we likey our soybois

One of these days, you're gonna fuck with the wrong one

And they're gonna find your fat parts in some garbage wasteland with the rest of the trash

And imma laugh my ass off

Thats not murdock

caskur

She called herself a "single mom"

her delusions know no bounds.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

If Dovey was capable of letting go of the fact Martini treated her like trash, and nothing more then that, this community would be better off.

You played yourself. Martini gave zero fucks about you. You thought he did, but he didn't. Move on. You have text messages, big fucking deal. So do millions of broads too stupid to see the truth smack dab in front of them.

And if Martini did contact your job, which, quite honestly, is a toss up if he actually did or if you made it up, wouldn't that be proof positive he's basically saying step the fuck away?

Honestly, there really isn't any proof Martini contacted your job. How do you know for 100% certainty it was him and not one of these other vindictive members of this community? Like say, Murdoch? Or Joo even? Or Reaper for that matter, he who doxxed poor Martini.

Because he said he did? Didn't you just say he's a habitual liar? Hmmmmm

But, let's not try and change the subject of you contacting his family when there's actual proof you did by sending a tracking number, and not bring reprimanded over such an action becuz SoyDog would leave if you were banned.

Sorry about your penis?

Dove

That's not Murd.

It was her that told me to reach out to his ex.

That was my husband and myself. And if I ever decide to post all the bullshit messages about that damn Switch and all the bullshit lies and games this asshole was playing with it?  No one would question why we did that.

But it was GB and I 110 percent that made that decision and I'm glad we did. If I had that done it sooner, this wouldnt have went on as long as it did because I would not have felt bad for this shithead.

Anonymous

She was never a "single mom".

She was getting access to her husband's money thru out her little tryst with Martini.

Martini also told her to get back with him, countless times. He also told her to get back with Joo.

She couldn't take a hint

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"If Dovey was capable of letting go of the fact Martini treated her like trash, and nothing more then that, this community would be better off.

You played yourself. Martini gave zero fucks about you. You thought he did, but he didn't. Move on. You have text messages, big fucking deal. So do millions of broads too stupid to see the truth smack dab in front of them.

And if Martini did contact your job, which, quite honestly, is a toss up if he actually did or if you made it up, wouldn't that be proof positive he's basically saying step the fuck away?

Honestly, there really isn't any proof Martini contacted your job. How do you know for 100% certainty it was him and not one of these other vindictive members of this community? Like say, Murdoch? Or Joo even? Or Reaper for that matter, he who doxxed poor Martini.

Because he said he did? Didn't you just say he's a habitual liar? Hmmmmm

But, let's not try and change the subject of you contacting his family when there's actual proof you did by sending a tracking number, and not bring reprimanded over such an action becuz SoyDog would leave if you were banned.

Sorry about your penis?

This entire situation didnt belong on the internet in the first place.

You are a delusionally, mentally ill trainwreck for dragging it to SG and then pretending the TOS should apply to a real life situation you created.

Your bullshit and manipulations blew up in your shitty face and thats no ones fault but yours.

If you had a single shred of common ass sense youd drop it and shut the fuck up about it.

Do you think people dont SEE you continually poking this? You are doing it publically. Regardless of what two cheerleaders say everyone fucking agrees you need to GET OVER IT.

Fucking mental case.

caskur

She was never a "single mom".

She was getting access to her husband's money thru out her little tryst with Martini.

Martini also told her to get back with him, countless times. He also told her to get back with Joo.

She couldn't take a hint

I'm not one to side with men. I always stick up for the little woman but in this case, all my pity goes to the last husband.

That poor bastard has to live with the dumb bitch and I really hope the last child is unaffected by the misery she's caused.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview