News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "caskur"No full names are at the batcave... Poofer's public pictures were and other public fb pictures were there but no one's PI that I can recall.

Flea, help me out here... have I missed something? Did we write anyone's PI like full names? I cannot recall.

Give me cliff notes. I have no idea what's going on other than the whale screeching again cuz her forum sucks.

On page 30 here in this thread , Murds has put an attachment. Reaper claiming we put PI in the batcave.

Go check page 30... read the attachment.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"To me, the former TV gals are just embarrassing themselves.

They should just go blow something...

you know

like a

dick, a candle, snort some more crack... ring a help line.

Eh, words finally getting around that the three headed elephant isn't all good and positive vibes.

There's a reason why the three of them stick to each other's ass cheeks, nobody else wants to.

Peaches was right about the manlet all along.

Martini exposed Dovey for being the unhinged, wanton moron she is.

And Murdoch is the definition of a third wheel, a big fat one.

Flea will catch on soon enough.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"No full names are at the batcave... Poofer's public pictures were and other public fb pictures were there but no one's PI that I can recall.

Flea, help me out here... have I missed something? Did we write anyone's PI like full names? I cannot recall.

Give me cliff notes. I have no idea what's going on other than the whale screeching again cuz her forum sucks.

On page 30 here in this thread , Murds has put an attachment. Reaper claiming we put PI in the batcave.

That fool done lost his ever fucking mind, dragging me in his bullshit.

No Poofer's info is not posted. I go there to ask for chops. If that's PI, I'm guilty
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

You don't need to worry...

...every board has that area where people share intel...

...but it's like listening to police or ambulance scanners... free to listen, but if you use that info wrongly... you're cooked..

I don't care. I get blamed for stuff I don't do. It's always been like that.

I understand why flea cares these days tho because she rightfully cares about protecting her children...

These damn trolls ruined flaming....No one really cares about it anyway.

I just wished those two stayed away... It was better when they weren't posting.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

No Poofer's info is not posted. I go there to ask for chops. If that's PI, I'm guilty

I agree with this. ^^^

If I were to pass PI it wouldn't be out in the open ... it would be the sneaky way by PM...

Reaper is talking out of his arse on that subject....

Public pictures belong to the public. I post them,... GUILTY.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

You don't need to worry...

...every board has that area where people share intel...

...but it's like listening to police or ambulance scanners... free to listen, but if you use that info wrongly... you're cooked..

I don't care. I get blamed for stuff I don't do. It's always been like that.

I understand why flea cares these days tho because she rightfully cares about protecting her children...

These damn trolls ruined flaming....No one really cares about it anyway.

I just wished those two stayed away... It was better when they weren't posting.

Those three ruined the community, and those without the intelligence to see it bought into the idea.

Most of us let them do their thing, it's been done before and by better talents. Sadly, this forum and it's owners have been buying into their bullshit.

I for one now see Caskur being one of the intelligent ones.

Bravo Caskur. May you live forever

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"To me, the former TV gals are just embarrassing themselves.

They should just go blow something...

you know

like a

dick, a candle, snort some more crack... ring a help line.

Eh, words finally getting around that the three headed elephant isn't all good and positive vibes.

There's a reason why the three of them stick to each other's ass cheeks, nobody else wants to.

Peaches was right about the manlet all along.

Martini exposed Dovey for being the unhinged, wanton moron she is.

And Murdoch is the definition of a third wheel, a big fat one.

Flea will catch on soon enough.

OMG, what a GREAT post.

carry on!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I agree with this. ^^^

If I were to pass PI it wouldn't be out in the open ... it would be the sneaky way by PM...

Reaper is talking out of his arse on that subject....

Public pictures belong to the public. I post them,... GUILTY.

Has Reaper been banned yet for doxxing poor Martini?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Beaver Cleaver had both me and dum sum as mods... was the AZ you?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Beaver Cleaver had both me and dum sum as mods... was the AZ you?

AZTucson is on these forums......

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"Beaver Cleaver had both me and dum sum as mods... was the AZ you?

AZ as in Arizona.... not Az... he was a mong..
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I think I might know who reaper might be talking about now...

that old guy from New York... I did find his real name. I think he was dying and he also had a fund me page.

The one who called himself Smith on Flame Champs and wore a hat...He was friends with Cardy and came from Ring Fever.

God its horrible getting old and losing my memory...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And let me, the most humble guest, say "bravo" to the staff here in making DD the moderator of this forum.

DD is a kind, humble man.

A man's man, but not afraid to touch upon his gentle side. A just, and honest man. The type of man you would allow into your very own bedroom and tell him; "please, fuck the snot out my wife" and allow him to, then make him a cup of coffee after.

DD is the life blood of this forum.

May peace and tranquility be upon his name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think I might know who reaper might be talking about now...

that old guy from New York... I did find his real name. I think he was dying and he also had a fund me page.

The one who called himself Smith on Flame Champs and wore a hat...He was friends with Cardy and came from Ring Fever.

God its horrible getting old and losing my memory...

Distorted Views ate himself to death.

Poor fellow. They said his heart looked like a glazed donut.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview