News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Wtf is wrong with you?  You have serious issues.  My goodness get help.  It's not that serious.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Reaper was the latest victim of PI rape at BC... the aftermath was impossible for him to recover from and he went into a full-blown downward spiral.  I post this as a warning to you all... this is from

my admin board @ MMP

That was unfortunate a secret of Reaper's was revealed on this board..

I don't read a lot of what is posted here and it wasn't removed as quickly as it should've been..

But, Dinky is now this sub's mod and he has a sharper eye than I do for catching things like that as we saw with the last person who posted inappropriate things here..

It's a free for all guest posting, so there's always risk..

But, now we can get rid of it faster when it does happen, and it will probably happen again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"Wtf is wrong with you?  You have serious issues.  My goodness get help.  It's not that serious.

So Dove didn't chase you off TV after this?  Is that your claim?   :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"Wtf is wrong with you?  You have serious issues.  My goodness get help.  It's not that serious.

She's off her fucking rocker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Murdock"Reaper was the latest victim of PI rape at BC... the aftermath was impossible for him to recover from and he went into a full-blown downward spiral.  I post this as a warning to you all... this is from

my admin board @ MMP

I don't read a lot of what is posted here and it wasn't removed as quickly as it should've been..

But, Dinky is now this sub's mod and he has a sharper eye than I do for catching things like that as we saw with the last person who posted inappropriate things here..

But, now we can get rid of it faster when it does happen, and it will probably happen again.

Really?  It was unfortunate?  Cause I have a slew of these posts on my admin board about YOU personally....  :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"I've found out what has happen. KM was spilling a certain person's PI at MMP.

That person has reciprocated here.

*shrugs*

Another boring feud between flame's gladiators.

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

What the fuck are they telling their life's story to him in the first place. Oh yeah, so they'll have something to whine about later.

He didn't.  He went through doves phone and found the pi he shared with Dove when dove was asleep one night when they were dating.  That's the kind of person KM is.

Is that the story going around?

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Oh is it false? Why are you a guest?  Man up?  Joking about someone's serious health issues is disgusting.

Oh, so it's ok for Reaper to make fun of Peaches disfigurement? Or that's not a "serious enough health issue"?

And no, that's yet another lie in Doveys tall tales extravaganza.

Dovey told Martini about Reaper, Martini didn't even ask for the info, she just told him. After she told him, she said, "you wouldn't flame him with that, would you?" And he said "sure, why not?".

Then she, Dovey, started giving him ideas to flame Reaper with.

Martini's streaming, just ask him. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

All the doe eyed Bambies can have fun being worked into submission... I'm a lone wolf and I keep a small, loyal tribe... the actual members of MMP originated on the same board 13 years ago... and we have a blast posting with one another.  

Have fun in slavery, dumb hoes xoxo

P.S. I'm still going to be disappointed that I didn't reach Reaper in time.  I don't agree with his post PI rape antics... but I still mourn his loss in this community.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Murdock"

So Dove didn't chase you off TV after this?  Is that your claim?   :pop:

What??? :crazy: whats in your drink of choice this evening? :pop:
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

So you morons just outted Reaper as the doxxer.

And fed him to Martini?

Who had no clue nor even cared?

:MG_216:

Frood

my admin board @ MMP

That's always been Reaper's shtick... complain about the drama. Though it was Reaper who was pm'ng a zip file of similar feral PI back in the day to anyone who would take it...

I genuinely wish Reaps well and it sucks he's ill... he's been a part of our community for awhile and he got some good insults and dings in...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

my admin board @ MMP

Really?  It was unfortunate?  Cause I have a slew of these posts on my admin board about YOU personally....  :pop:

Yes, it was unfortunate and I discussed it with him not too long ago..

And I don't have the time nor the interest to care about what's posted on the admin board at MMP.

Anonymous

my admin board @ MMP

Careful with the first names.

Anonymous

my admin board @ MMP

Yes, it was unfortunate and I discussed it with him not too long ago..

And I don't have the time nor the interest to care about what's posted on the admin board at MMP.

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

my admin board @ MMP

Why the hell are you posting shit from a member's only board here. It aint jack to do with us.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"I've found out what has happen. KM was spilling a certain person's PI at MMP.

That person has reciprocated here.

*shrugs*

Another boring feud between flame's gladiators.

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

What the fuck are they telling their life's story to him in the first place. Oh yeah, so they'll have something to whine about later.

He didn't.  He went through doves phone and found the pi he shared with Dove when dove was asleep one night when they were dating.  That's the kind of person KM is.

Is that the story going around?

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Oh is it false? Why are you a guest?  Man up?  Joking about someone's serious health issues is disgusting.

Oh, so it's ok for Reaper to make fun of Peaches disfigurement? Or that's not a "serious enough health issue"?

And no, that's yet another lie in Doveys tall tales extravaganza.

Dovey told Martini about Reaper, Martini didn't even ask for the info, she just told him. After she told him, she said, "you wouldn't flame him with that, would you?" And he said "sure, why not?".

Then she, Dovey, started giving him ideas to flame Reaper with.

Martini's streaming, just ask him. ac_lmfao

Look at you lying right now.

I've shown screen shots of YOUR words to most people about all the shit you pulled....so what lies exactly have I told? Because we can handle this right now. Maybe you just have a bad memory.

I never told you anything about Reaper, and since everyone pretty much knows what a liar you are, you can stop projecting. I literally have an entire compilation of all your bullshit and contradictions. Ask around. Lol.

Such a pitiful lying coward. Hiding behind a guest handle using cancer as ammo. See the issue isnt how you found out. Thats just a guessing game. The issue is you are so fucking deviod of morals and pathetic that you weaponize it. Its gross, just like everything else about you.

Like he has a PR agent while he streams fortnight hanging out here speaking for him. Cuz that's believable.  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview